Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

xB4UBLINKx 1v1 vid

This is a discussion on xB4UBLINKx 1v1 vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; loved it, make another pk movie plx...
Page: 3

Pino

loved it, make another pk movie plx

Thanks for comments, and nah I haven't tried MortalDance for a long time. He must have got some better gear. He is a good sin but I think his gear held him back. I'll give him ago if I find him ^^.[/b]
    I played with Mortal for 2 years (Ares and Cypher).
    His uniqe 0+, 1+ (8 months ago). Dunno what items he posess now.
    MortalDance = skilled.

Pozdro od Lectera :P

btw Papy - 9.8/10 for your movie. Keep in good shape

very good movie

Key421

10/10 cool vid. Maybe for all those that don't understand why I heal HMMMM critical= heal, disarm=heal, blind=heal. Also if a sin can Minor why can't a bp heal?

It was a great and fun vrs.[/b]

^good spirit^

Good video also

WaSaBaBasdf

Well lets see..
    As general comment i would like to say smt about the ppl that you make vs...i think that you beat them mostly because they dont THINK..
    At first vs with that priest..
    As i understood you accept before vs that he could heal himself..In my opinion ( and i think that you will accept it ) if he was only healing himself with the 10k full heal when he had low hp and he was attacking you with good combo he could beat you easily..Even his def is not so high as i understood
    The full +9 warrior that you fought,i think that he is using str items because at second video you took his hp really fast down with critical point..
    Also about sins i don't understand why they are using as first skill blind..its really pointless..
    I would like to see some vs that you may lose from smn..
    Also i still think that you need a bit practise on your combo because you some skills if i am not fault..
    But generally GG

PaPaSmurF

Well lets see..
    As general comment i would like to say smt about the ppl that you make vs...i think that you beat them mostly because they dont THINK..
    At first vs with that priest..
    As i understood you accept before vs that he could heal himself..In my opinion ( and i think that you will accept it ) if he was only healing himself with the 10k full heal when he had low hp and he was attacking you with good combo he could beat you easily..Even his def is not so high as i understood
    The full +9 warrior that you fought,i think that he is using str items because at second video you took his hp really fast down with critical point..
    Also about sins i don't understand why they are using as first skill blind..its really pointless..
    I would like to see some vs that you may lose from smn..
    Also i still think that you need a bit practise on your combo because you some skills if i am not fault..
    But generally GG[/b]
    The vs with the bp was fair. The warrior in full +9s was probably using normal gear for warrior and he wasnt hp build, as I am not either. I think I'm better than the other sins, skill wise. Which is why I won. But, everyone messes up everynow and again. No one is perfect all the time. Although, it is possible to have a flawless 1v1. But not always. So asking someone to improve their combo is very general because everyone has room to improve somewhere because noones plays 100% every 1v1.

Anyways, up for a practical flame. ^^

WaSaBaBasdf

The vs with the bp was fair. The warrior in full +9s was probably using normal gear for warrior and he wasnt hp build, as I am not either. I think I'm better than the other sins, skill wise. Which is why I won. But, everyone messes up everynow and again. No one is perfect all the time. Although, it is possible to have a flawless 1v1. But not always. So asking someone to improve their combo is very general because everyone has room to improve somewhere because noones plays 100% every 1v1.

Anyways, up for a practical flame. ^^[/b]
    I know that the vs with the bp was fair..maybe its not fair for you..not for priest..i just told that if the priest knew how to heal himself and make good combo he could beat you..i know that you are better than the other rogues as it's shown at video..and about your combo..i have seen you making better combo that's why i wrote this..and ofc i dont flame you

7/10 try making videos containing GG's from every class in ares, other than that not bad

frenchy81_28

hahhahah noob u finished ur second movie and i`m still working on my first :P
    anyway great movie bro

PaPaSmurF

hahhahah noob u finished ur second movie and i`m still working on my first :P
    anyway great movie bro[/b]
    <3

My items sux as always
    But even so i also took down Shawkow -2 to 1 for me ( N/C for his items oO )
    We can do a math is u want ^_^

Just be gentle pls :wub:

j/k

PaPaSmurF

:P

SillyHo

Nice shiz kanka. You make me want to try sin out

put video in youtube plx

PaPaSmurF

Nice shiz kanka. You make me want to try sin out [/b]
    Nah man, your gg archer already.
    Besides your KO4life rank is "Archer Extraordinaire" :P