Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

xB4UBLINKx Level 79 Trailer

This is a discussion on xB4UBLINKx Level 79 Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol vs pls. My minor heal is perfectly fine. I think you dont know what your talking about. If i ...
Page: 3

Banned

lol vs pls.
    My minor heal is perfectly fine. I think you dont know what your talking about. If i minor heal any faster in any 1v1 it would waste mana, and equally, waste hp. So in a 1v1 with another sin, or any class for that matter, if you are EVER full HP and still minoring your wasteing mana/health. My hp was always were it should be and if you dont believe me find a char to 1v1 me on.

If you watch I did get CPed before safety was on, then minored my hp back to full almost. So that statement its completely wrong. As for missed attacks, they dont happen often. You might be thinking im failing thrust but I BB before thrust normally, and sometimes before spike. I spam 1920's as fast as the regen.[/b]
    well thats only my opinion.. i really dont like your style..
    combo look almost good coz the speed of the movie is incrased but if u look better u see how he miss attacks and sometimes dont hit mana pot at right time.

if u dont want negative comments then dont post it in a pubblic forum..

about the VS find me a char and ill be honoured to fight u :P

Burekas

downloading

PaPaSmurF

Don't reply to every piece of criticism...Makes you look a bit to desperate for approval.[/b]
    I wouldnt reply to criticism if it was false information.

Banned

its kinda lame for 1v1 with safety + evade xD but i know i did that in ares all the time... but maybe next time 1v1 with sc? or just no wolf no safety =))

OuchDidThatHurt

Not Bad. Go level 80...

Banned

Not Bad. Go level 80...[/b]
    CP and blinding when you cant move someone's hp

OuchDidThatHurt

CP and blinding when you cant move someone's hp [/b]

BAUBLINK is doing good. He will be fine at level 80.

Banned

BAUBLINK is doing good. He will be fine at level 80.[/b]
    no no I mean you.

darkvyper

Exclamation

Btw at 80 lvl blink will rape them all just watch the full movie at 80 lvl. Gogogo 80 blink and show to this noobs ho s the man

LeoBuff

fook :wub:

OuchDidThatHurt

no no I mean you.[/b]

In my own opinion, u have to use all ur skill to win a battle. So, if ur complaining about CP and blinding. Tell KOL to delete those rouge skill.

PaPaSmurF

In my own opinion, u have to use all ur skill to win a battle. So, if ur complaining about CP and blinding. Tell KOL to delete those rouge skill.[/b]
    If you watch I never use blind in ANY 1v1 until its first used on me. I never stated that blinds were not usable in the 1v1's with any of these players either. So it was all fair game. Did I blind? Yes. Was I blinded first? Yes.
    For the record, in 1v1's, if warriors use blooding, scream, legcut, or stun shock I will blind. Also with BPs I'll use blind if they use 1920 on them selves or duff me.

fook :wub:[/b]
    <3

Btw @ OuchDidThatHurt, got time for a 1w1?

OuchDidThatHurt

If you watch I never use blind in ANY 1v1 until its first used on me. I never stated that blinds were not usable in the 1v1&#39;s with any of these players either. So it was all fair game. Did I blind? Yes. Was I blinded first? Yes.
    For the record, in 1v1&#39;s, if warriors use blooding, scream, legcut, or stun shock I will blind. Also with BPs I&#39;ll use blind if they use 1920 on them selves or duff me.
    <3
    Btw @ OuchDidThatHurt, got time for a 1w1? [/b]

yeah .. meet me at cz today at 5:30pm (PST).

PaPaSmurF

yeah .. meet me at cz today at 5:30pm (PST).[/b]
    um...
    1 or 2?

OuchDidThatHurt

um...
    1 or 2?[/b]
    ARES 1. At the back of human base..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast