Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

xB4UBLINKx Pk video.

This is a discussion on xB4UBLINKx Pk video. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, there are plenty, me h0rror, tekton, drduran, i could go on but theres plenty of proof. ^^[/b] I have ...
Page: 7

WaSaBaBasdf

lol, there are plenty, me h0rror, tekton, drduran, i could go on but theres plenty of proof.
    ^^[/b]
    I have to see video or fight against them so i can tell you my opinion about their combo..

not bad baba nice wersus's

NeronDomitius

u know that real lordos is not playing his acc for some time now, and that's not him that u r talking about. not saying that u cant beat real lordos, but i think real lordos has better combo that this guy that's curently playint that acc

nice video btw, u pwn

Banned

Well about lordos,yes he has better stats than yours..
    Your combo is almost excellent and your healing is really good ( except from some vs that you run out of mp )
    If you were playing at diez i would like have some vs with you.. :P
    And btw..
    I would like finally to see one 80 lvl WARRIOR AT ARES WITH GOOD COMBOOOOOOOOOO :huh:[/b]
    Plenty with good combos , but at the same time you have to understand people only show noobs with good gear when they beat a lvl 80 warrior. I honestly have yet to see a below lvl 80 sin beat a good gun lvl 80 warrior.

Both GG gear.

Goes for all servers.

TjabbaHO

filefront link doesnt work ,please re-upload or Rapidshare / megaupload

PaPaSmurF

filefront link doesnt work ,please re-upload or Rapidshare / megaupload[/b]
    too lazy

Nice video, really liked the tempo in this vid.. fits the music quite well and no need for special effects since the action is good enough.
    80 level rogue truly is a beast, watching vids like this make me wanna go exp even if i hate the idea so much :lol:

One thing I need to ask is the "non-standard-viewpoint" you use.. is it so to get better fps or just preference? Sometimes it made the action look little slower than it would have been with a standard view, maybe more clear but it took 1 extra watching to get used to and in the fight agains the mageparty it might have helped to see farther to pick targets even better?

Anyways, really enjoyable and overall a solid 9/10

WaSaBaBasdf

AP:25xx
    HP:5.9k
    AC:11xx
    but dual minor?
    if you think your better with one come vs me
    its hard to get ppl to understand 2 minors doenst mean ur less skilled, matter of fact it means you use ur brain
    dual minors grant you the ability to minor more in less time, but knowing when to conserve it is what makes a good rogue.
    just watch video, when i get full hp i slow down minor and keep soul potting.[/b]
    Well i downloaded your movie and i saw your exact hp and mp
    You got 6252hp
    and 6443 mp...
    You dont need to lie about your stats
    And tbh i am sure that you got more like 1.2k ac fully scrolled..

PaPaSmurF

Well i downloaded your movie and i saw your exact hp and mp
    You got 6252hp
    and 6443 mp...
    You dont need to lie about your stats
    And tbh i am sure that you got more like 1.2k ac fully scrolled..[/b]
    well mr smart pants we just gave up our in we had for some usd
    we are using a PP+1 now
    our CURRENT hp dropped...
    but yes we had about that hp with in on

about ac, i think we would have 12xx with armor enchants, but we just ran out and i cant remember.

Nice video, really liked the tempo in this vid.. fits the music quite well and no need for special effects since the action is good enough.
    80 level rogue truly is a beast, watching vids like this make me wanna go exp even if i hate the idea so much :lol:

One thing I need to ask is the "non-standard-viewpoint" you use.. is it so to get better fps or just preference? Sometimes it made the action look little slower than it would have been with a standard view, maybe more clear but it took 1 extra watching to get used to and in the fight agains the mageparty it might have helped to see farther to pick targets even better?

Anyways, really enjoyable and overall a solid 9/10[/b]
    Ya, its a old habit for better FPS to tilt screen up. I used to have a crappy card but now i have a nvidia geforce 8600gtx and i dont need to do that, its just a reaction from old times. h34r:

ngojceta

Ya, its a old habit for better FPS to tilt screen up.[/b]
    oh man, I gotta try that :lol:
    about your movie... pretty decent, but I would like to give you a quick tip: as a rogue you should use your strongest skills as soon as they cooldown; for example when you use spike, bb, thrust, pierce, 2nd skillbar, bb, and when you're on your 2nd skillbar again, try using just 2 skills instead of 3 or 4 when you're going back to spike etc... and about using cp in vs: that's kinda gay but it's really good, because if you wasn't using it, the vs's would be really long :P

btw, does betterr have dual sherion +9?

frenchy81_28

about your movie... pretty decent, but I would like to give you a quick tip: as a rogue you should use your strongest skills as soon as they cooldown; for example when you use spike, bb, thrust, pierce, 2nd skillbar, bb, and when you're on your 2nd skillbar again, try using just 2 skills instead of 3 or 4 when you're going back to spike etc... and about using cp in vs: that's kinda gay but it's really good, because if you wasn't using it, the vs's would be really long :P

btw, does betterr have dual sherion +9? [/b]
    as far as we know that better got dual dv`s 11 rebir
    and somebody was saying that he upgraded he`s shell set to +10
    whos knows :lol:

PaPaSmurF

btw, does betterr have dual sherion +9? [/b]
    cp was used on me im assuming, they are level 80 rogues, so i used it on them

and last time i seen beterr he had dual DV+11rb and a set of shell+9s, rumor has it that his shells are +10 now ><

The king. Senior Member

finally it worked for me great vid, well done m8.

edit:
    just vsed lordos again, he denies the shit out of he doesnt have good uniques but he is full dex and has an extra almost 1000hp than me
    he also CPs me more than i CP him which means he has better daggers also. he also has a few piece of +9 shell. I did talk to him on msn though, he just refused to send me a SS of his stats for about a 15mins, and when we started conversation he said I cant login i have to go to sleep. He still found 15mins to argue with me though, i love how he dances around showing his real char. <3 lairs.

if i was level playing field i would destroy him, but im not so he beats me. o well cant win them all i guess.
    anyways up[/b]

First of all i think u remember when u was 79 and i was 80 that u wanted to vs me and we did.first time i vs u normally and then i told u cause u dont have 80 skill i will not use,also i used dual shard+8,not my md +9,after that i put of my pauldron,so our stats was the same, in our last vs i put of and MY IN and i used amulet of curse+2 but u owned again,with 80 skill and my full gear u losted every time in about 10 seconds if u remember that.

Now, u hitted 80 and u called me again for vs it was same thing for me ,also u told me your attack and i know that its more than mine but u dont believe me and i really dont care for that.

Before some days we was in arena while i vs with some ppl u made fraps for me against one warrior full +9 set name glory... and alkoc i asked u to send me the fraps and told me that u do this if i send u my stats,i told u that i dont print my char and its no worth cause if i want i can make my stats normal or to put other items lower than i use now, so i told u my hp.mp.and hp...again u didnt believe and u called me lier,after that i stoped our conversation cause i realise that u took it very personally....

I never told i dont use good uniques,i am in server 4 years what u think i use rol+1? but my ap is not 2969 like yours is 2650.so i dont understand how i hit u harder,anyway i told u are good but i think u cant win me and untill now is truth,u are not the only that u cant so dont take it like this :P

My friends know that i am not play like old days because i changed job and i need more time now, i just login to do some fun in vs and also to make some pk when i have the time that means my acc will be same in future (with items) so u will have the time to make ur rougue better in items because u think i use more good than yours,when u do this ring me in msn and u can try again...untill then stop make comments about me and just have fun in game...

PaPaSmurF

Well, I&#39;m not gona sit here and argue over why you won. It COULD be better minor heal? better combo? or..gear... I&#39;m pretty sure I already know why. I push xblinkx as far as the gear will let me. Normally, in a 1v1 theres nothing I can do better besides get improved gear. That speaks loud if you can understand. I don&#39;t meet too many people who honestly more skilled than me. I&#39;m not saying there isnt anyone, but they are rare. Not trying to seem cocky, thats just how it is. We can vs again soon. Having an extra 1k health is pretty nice. Esp when you hit me harder than I hit you. Anyways, I&#39;ll see you soon kanka I&#39;m not gona let a 1v1 turn me sour to you, even if you refuse to tell me you gear
    Flame off, I&#39;m not discussing any more about it. We can just vs again later .
    btw, you should make a video, im interested to see you minor heal and your combo.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast