Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

xB4UBLINKx Pk video.

This is a discussion on xB4UBLINKx Pk video. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I'm not gona sit here and argue over why you won. It COULD be better minor heal? better combo? ...
Page: 8

Well, I'm not gona sit here and argue over why you won. It COULD be better minor heal? better combo? or..gear... I'm pretty sure I already know why. I push xblinkx as far as the gear will let me. Normally, in a 1v1 theres nothing I can do better besides get improved gear. That speaks loud if you can understand. I don't meet too many people who honestly more skilled than me. I'm not saying there isnt anyone, but they are rare. Not trying to seem cocky, thats just how it is. We can vs again soon. Having an extra 1k health is pretty nice. Esp when you hit me harder than I hit you. Anyways, I'll see you soon kanka I'm not gona let a 1v1 turn me sour to you, even if you refuse to tell me you gear
    Flame off, I'm not discussing any more about it. We can just vs again later .
    btw, you should make a video, im interested to see you minor heal and your combo.[/b]
    Flames off, and this subject ends here,as for the video i didnt make until now u have right because i dont like fraps my vs when i am doing it with one friend,or someone who i know good in game,i think is no good,thats why i did same when i vsed with u, i didnt frapsed it,as for the noobs with sets+9 weapons+9 and full +3 and with this usbpedal minors i think no worth to fraps :lol: ,only one noob turk frapsed me in vs with badbax,i wasnt,before i quit i hope that i will make one movie with pk parts and vs..who knows?

untill then have fun.

synergyhockey

let the flames stop. lordos you're a goodgun

i luv it!!!!!!!!!!

NathanAlgren

really nice vid.
    nice combo
    decent music

9/10

Banned

wish i had a lvl 80 rogue in ares to vs ya

edited:
    any1 with lvl 80 ares sin want to let me 1v1 this guy plax ^_^

Banned

Niceeee 9/10, Guitar Hero 3 Song Bulls On Parade in there

Good job, just in the one VS, you took like 2 seconds to long to mana pot :X

awesome
    really like it, a lot of action and music is also nice.
    next time a little less 1v1 and more of this sweet
    party pk plox.... anyway 9/10

good gun baba

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Compitent on a rouge but I feel disapointed with dual minors. Dumped all his manna on a few occassions which made him put alot more pressure on himself. Obviously knows the char and knows how to fight.

Nice selection of music and like the ending with Muse

StarfoX

very nice movie!
    9/10
    love rogue pk movies <3

PaPaSmurF

Compitent on a rouge but I feel disapointed with dual minors. Dumped all his manna on a few occassions which made him put alot more pressure on himself. Obviously knows the char and knows how to fight.

Nice selection of music and like the ending with Muse[/b]
    <3 muse.

rattrap

Well, there were several things that I would have done differently, like change the emo music and use a better combo....
    but eh 8.345332151231512312541231254123/10

P.S. you should be able to kill a lvl 63 mage a.q. noob I was laughing so hard when you couldn&#39;t kill me (magick2005) untill you brought that other rogue (forgot his name [it is late here])
    well gn see you in war (big wink )

PaPaSmurF

Well, there were several things that I would have done differently, like change the emo music and use a better combo....
    but eh 8.345332151231512312541231254123/10
    P.S. you should be able to kill a lvl 63 mage a.q. noob I was laughing so hard when you couldn&#39;t kill me (magick2005) untill you brought that other rogue (forgot his name [it is late here])
    well gn see you in war (big wink )[/b]
    For one, I can kill any mage in this game, talia, or no talia. Second, my music is not emo. Third, at least my video wasnt a 1/2hour you tool face. Ty.... (Big wink??....?) Sounds me your just mad cause you can&#39;t make a video 1/2 decent.

EvieQueen

nice vid but the 2nd song was pretty homo sorry to say, but u owned that rogue with +9 shell lol nice !! :P 8/10

frenchy81_28

For one, I can kill any mage in this game, talia, or no talia. Second, my music is not emo. Third, at least my video wasnt a 1/2hour you tool face. Ty.... (Big wink??....?) Sounds me your just mad cause you can&#39;t make a video 1/2 decent.[/b]
    i think he`s confused between us he think ur blink
    about that mage of ur`s i`m not sure that ur correct on that rattrap
    cause XXKDXX did redball before i finish my first skill bar mate
    peace

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast