Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

xD Sorry Miyuki

This is a discussion on xD Sorry Miyuki within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Aba

Angry

DragonFire

Owned :lol:

cadela

U pussy... mother fukcer kser! u ks my cousin litle fag nob... babashop bicht go die mother fuker.... go kser u mother bicht.... put ur finger in ur asss fagot!

Go die nobbbb babashoper

U pussy... mother fukcer kser! u ks my cousin litle fag nob... babashop bicht go die mother fuker.... go kser u mother bicht.... put ur finger in ur asss fagot!

Go die nobbbb babashoper[/b]
    wtf? it's cz bowl every1 ks's each other there. ur little cousin got ksed and lost a rol stfu and live with it. im not protecting aba, im just amazed at how stupid ur acting. if u gonna tell some1 to die cause they ksed u in a cz boss in a stupid game then u just seriously need a life -_-

DragonFire

Ya, Settle down, Just because he didn't get it, big deal. Try again later.

cadela

Ya, Settle down, Just because he didn't get it, big deal. Try again later.[/b]

fuck u noooobbb...... i dont need this fuck item... i just dont like this kserīs.... and babashopers around the game... so stf

_l_

Aba

sorry you were born with one finger...

:S everyone kses in cz I mean it's only the hot spot for bosses ._.

and also I z'd on it when it had full health sooo...

fuck u noooobbb...... i dont need this fuck item... i just dont like this kserīs.... and babashopers around the game... so stf

_l_[/b]
    You're worse on the forum than you are in game, whats with your attitude?

Anyways didn't devile catch miyuki_ speed hacking a while back. I think he posted the fraps here not to sure.

that nice man. cadela who cares boss dont need to kept for their own, any 1 could take it.

Aba

xD!

Miyuki_

Arrow

:blink: jurema was killing bach.. not because you say that I was killing it zzzzzzzzz

h0ly

:blink: jurema was killing bach.. not because you say that I was killing it zzzzzzzzz[/b]
    ZUAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHHAAHAHAH BUAHHAHAHA now come logos upgrade some shits+8 for me =p.

Aba

._. I'm pretty sure you were hitting it when I started attacking it. Oh well saw your name anyway xD it was some orc priest

KokoGG

owned but yea i was looking for that bach today after war but i just wanted last hit for my quest

Sk4zI

Nice drop aba :0 more 90 $ for your bank ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast