Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

XDOME's 2nd PK VID (Warrior DualWield) - Ares RisingForce

This is a discussion on XDOME's 2nd PK VID (Warrior DualWield) - Ares RisingForce within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After 5 minutes of gay emo music you suddenly surprised me by putting some decent pvp rap on....
Page: 2

After 5 minutes of gay emo music you suddenly surprised me by putting some decent pvp rap on.

what time of the day was most of this shot? I dont recognize alot of the names in the video but then again I only play in the evening ( Us pacific time).

-Chad

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Nice vid man keeps getting better

Quote Originally Posted by nukka View Post
    loved the editing on this one. Could have used some better footage though.. Who wants to watch pt vs pt when the other party always towns xD
    lol there are some PKs that i forgot to record or sometimes i just exit fraps because it lags me when there's tons of people in the background fighting. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    After 5 minutes of gay emo music you suddenly surprised me by putting some decent pvp rap on.
    lol honestly there were people on my first vid that asked for a rock pvp music so i actually added the 2nd song for people who uses rock as pvp music although rap/hiphop music for me is much motivating. to cater everyone's likes

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    what time of the day was most of this shot? I dont recognize alot of the names in the video but then again I only play in the evening ( Us pacific time).

which part? It's mostly night time for US players like 7-10pm EST. and some are after the last ED of the day like late night PK.

-Chad
    Quote Originally Posted by Canofwhopass View Post
    thanks bro i try to give the best

lol honestly there were people on my first vid that asked for a rock pvp music so i actually added the 2nd song for people who uses rock as pvp music although rap/hiphop music for me is much motivating. to cater everyone's likes

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    what time of the day was most of this shot? I dont recognize alot of the names in the video but then again I only play in the evening ( Us pacific time). -Chad
    which part? It's mostly night time for US players like 7-10pm EST. and some are after the last ED of the day like late night PK.

Quote Originally Posted by Canofwhopass View Post
    thanks bro i try to give the best

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    lol yeah everytime theres a pk i dont see u there..u mustve been watching vampire diaries ^_^
    well ive never used ibex/crisis pots in vs or wolf scrolls, never played on ares before so dunno if every1 uses it or not so hopefully your next pk vid wont have any of those in vs

xD_Stephan

nice vid

Dome, u know what ?

Quote Originally Posted by theoneeeee View Post
    well ive never used ibex/crisis pots in vs or wolf scrolls, never played on ares before so dunno if every1 uses it or not so hopefully your next pk vid wont have any of those in vs
    yeah depends on who you vs though, ares server is too rich and 720 hp pots are non existent anymore but yeah np dude i can do that but cant expect on all the vs bcoz it depends who im fighting bcoz there are instance that i fought people with scrolls and i was unscrolled or they are using same pot. our vs'es didnt had rules anyway but mostly it was clear that it was a no scroll but yes sins had wolf and 400-800 ac buffs

Quote Originally Posted by manolis2010 View Post
    nice video
    thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by xD_Stephan View Post
    nice vid
    thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by MortalDance View Post
    Dome, u know what ?
    onoz somehow what you gonna say scares me but yeah what is it?

1 dagger....

U uploaded it somewhere else bro ?

i sure hope you were not talking about the first song.. if you were, i otta slap you -.-

Quote Originally Posted by nukka View Post
    i sure hope you were not talking about the first song.. if you were, i otta slap you -.-
    damn didnt know nukka liked awesome music >.>

nice dome! i see myself in the first 5 mins also, got the same footage i was also recording :P
    gogo new!

nice vid, what pc set u using atm?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast