Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

XDOME's 2nd PK VID (Warrior DualWield) - Ares RisingForce

This is a discussion on XDOME's 2nd PK VID (Warrior DualWield) - Ares RisingForce within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thanks bro i havent really started yet on my 3rd vid but will try soon to start recording movies. hehe ...
Page: 4

thanks bro i havent really started yet on my 3rd vid but will try soon to start recording movies. hehe maybe u got jumped or something

[ame=http://vimeo.com/32919341]XDOME Ares Knight Online PK Video 2 on Vimeo[/ame]

here's the link for those who cant view the video on youtube

Lol no it was even worse i started it... xD im starting to feel bad :P with the gear i had i shoulda rolled him Dx

Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_Tap View Post

By countrfircherio at 2011-11-29

This was also on a1...just saying.
    wasnt that you that said we need 4 priests in a pt to take you guys on? kinda looks to me like you got 4 priests in that pt, and if i recall, this was about the time you guys called in the second party to come help you cuz u couldnt kill anyone. and that party had 3 priests...... everything you say on here makes you look more and more retarded each time you post. how many times am i gonna have to put you in ur place on here?

Quote Originally Posted by dugroka View Post
    wasnt that you that said we need 4 priests in a pt to take you guys on? kinda looks to me like you got 4 priests in that pt, and if i recall, this was about the time you guys called in the second party to come help you cuz u couldnt kill anyone. and that party had 3 priests...... everything you say on here makes you look more and more retarded each time you post. how many times am i gonna have to put you in ur place on here?

Funny thing is kev put this on here for a laugh, there wasnt even a full rf party on that night only Xdome trying to random party pk. I actually havent seen a full rf party on at this time for a while (on a1 anyway). On a note of you putting kev in his place ANOTHER time, the first time was quite lame all you did was say he leaves cz when rf enters which is obviously a laugh and this time was a joke so 0-2 for your e-peen. I love it when RF is on, we actually get to pk a little unlike when GI logs and we have to chase them from a1 to a2 back to a1...

and xdome good improvement from first video to second, actually enjoyed a but putting small clips in killing jig and lamente when you obviously had more than 1-2 parties following you is kind of lame but funny

-Chad

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    Funny thing is kev put this on here for a laugh, there wasnt even a full rf party on that night only Xdome trying to random party pk. I actually havent seen a full rf party on at this time for a while (on a1 anyway). On a note of you putting kev in his place ANOTHER time, the first time was quite lame all you did was say he leaves cz when rf enters which is obviously a laugh and this time was a joke so 0-2 for your e-peen. I love it when RF is on, we actually get to pk a little unlike when GI logs and we have to chase them from a1 to a2 back to a1...

and xdome good improvement from first video to second, actually enjoyed a but putting small clips in killing jig and lamente when you obviously had more than 1-2 parties following you is kind of lame but funny

-Chad

Pfft....You guys always hump each other. You can't pk unless ur hiding behind 2-3 parties running away and towning. Oh and my favorite hiding behind hackers. It would be decent to actually have you guys try real pk for once vs calling mass numbers to NP farm.

Quote Originally Posted by nukka View Post
    Pfft....You guys always hump each other. You can't pk unless ur hiding behind 2-3 parties running away and towning. Oh and my favorite hiding behind hackers. It would be decent to actually have you guys try real pk for once vs calling mass numbers to NP farm.
    Quite funny actually, it may seem like 2-3 parties from your end but its actually just one. Hiding behind hackers? i have not seen the orc mage hackers on since the sheriff system was implemented (yea orc side sherrifs are on that shit) as for cz hackers I only see human, nonstop archer, the mage party, bps that can cure heal duff and speed hack away. Why dont you guys come a1 for a change and fraps your claims.

Oh and btw we cant help who follows us, we try to use mages to get away from them. In all good fun I just want some good pk, no shit talking needs to be brought into Xdome's thread anymore (still liked the video).

Have a good day.

-Chad

-Chad
    we had our share of problems from hackings recently as far as i know 11 people in RF has been hit by this hackers and some are trying to regain gears. And i had my probs on my net so i couldnt get online as much also but dont worry we will back in full force i do enjoy night pking/late night PKs because its more of a skill PKing rather than bunch of idiots just farming town with nova's. and for the jig part it was requested by alot of people even some people out of clan and from orcs also and it wasnt for flame but for fun i get to talk to jig sometimes but hey a little clan vs clan competition rival isnt so bad isnt it? makes pking fun

Tae

I feel an old fashion 8vs8 in the next video in ARES1 of course

Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
    I feel an old fashion 8vs8 in the next video in ARES1 of course
    can i be the expectator? of course just dont kill me

Quite funny actually, it may seem like 2-3 parties from your end but its actually just one. Hiding behind hackers? i have not seen the orc mage hackers on since the sheriff system was implemented (yea orc side sherrifs are on that shit) as for cz hackers I only see human, nonstop archer, the mage party, bps that can cure heal duff and speed hack away. Why dont you guys come a1 for a change and fraps your claims.

Oh and btw we cant help who follows us, we try to use mages to get away from them. In all good fun I just want some good pk, no shit talking needs to be brought into Xdome's thread anymore (still liked the video).

Have a good day.

-Chad

Still got no clue what you're talking about but alright. When there are 8 unforgiven on and you're getting wooped 7 others join you. Also have it on good authority from your own clan members that they were called to help lol. So yes you can help who follows you when it's all ur clan. As for the a2 thing I still have no clue what ur talking about. I never pk on a2 always on a1 dealing with the 4 orc parties with the 15 priests on and the 4 ice mages. Even when its 8 of u vs 3 of us you 80 ice me lol. But in all seriousness I'm done with this convo and leaving this thread back to Dome. Maybe I'll make a pk video and show you my end of things i'll even include the 30 vs 7 lols.

Tae

Think we(RF) proved a point tonight

all i have to say is. Lvl 64, quest gear, and i made 2.5k np against u guys. peace

Quote Originally Posted by dugroka View Post
    all i have to say is. Lvl 64, quest gear, and i made 2.5k np against u guys. peace
    2500np? why quit when you are ahead, keep going. Odd thing is I dont think I ever even was able to Z on your name during pk. How far away were you from your party? My guess would be in town. You had 2 mixed parties, we had 2 mixed parties. Now i'm sitting here being forced to exp because you all left. The screenshot i posted be4 was from a server restart as a joke. Xdome had been lying there for awhile dead when i took the screenshot, he was killed by jig earlier. I'm honestly too lazy to fraps our pk becuz it just ends up with me deleting the vast majority of it from parties /towning. There is only one known towner in our clan, and we give him enough shit for it as it is.

Really we hide behind K0xpers? I havn't seen a single k0xping mage on orc side since sherrifs. However there is the same ole party of cheating mages on everynight on human side. I'm just waiting to see the day that one of them has a dragon symbol. They are GG pkers and never town from us, more than can be said some other parties.

Tae

Dude you can stop now we pked against you guys Saturday night(In Ares1) until you guys left. I dont know if it was you or your altar ego pking but the char SpinalTap was there so you can stop with the diss

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast