Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

XDOME's 2nd PK VID (Warrior DualWield) - Ares RisingForce

This is a discussion on XDOME's 2nd PK VID (Warrior DualWield) - Ares RisingForce within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Tae Dude you can stop now we pked against you guys Saturday night(In Ares1) until you guys ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
    Dude you can stop now we pked against you guys Saturday night(In Ares1) until you guys left. I dont know if it was you or your altar ego pking but the char SpinalTap was there so you can stop with the diss
    yea spinal was there for 5 deaths, then we expected an anger explosion.. everyone was waiting for it. But then when we checked the list, had already fucked off to moradon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
    Dude you can stop now we pked against you guys Saturday night(In Ares1) until you guys left. I dont know if it was you or your altar ego pking but the char SpinalTap was there so you can stop with the diss
    First of all, it was saturday night most people in our clan werent even on, secondly omg you guys beat us one night outa the week?, you guys are pro. What happened last night when it was 2 party vs 2 party? Thats right we made both of your parties rage quit. ( We also had randoms in our parties) Either way it was still a fun battle but your petty attemps at talking shit are getting quite retarted. Either way its just a game if you can't enjoy it without trying to enlarge your E-peen your life must suck. (not intended to flame, just responded to your blatant attacks in a thread I had not planned to repost in)
    -Chad

Tae

I was only on for the ass whooping we gave saturday if you guys won sunday good but dont try to downgrade our win lol you guys had a full clan party and it was a noob orc party floating around and a hacking bp he must had stealth cause you guys claim you never see them ... and dont start with RF about not having a life only reason this "petty" flame war started is because your clannies started and we did what every good friend would do, defend. we can keep going on and on with this personally I like it brings drama to the game but dont come up with crazy excuses when we rape you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    First of all, it was saturday night most people in our clan werent even on, secondly omg you guys beat us one night outa the week?, you guys are pro. What happened last night when it was 2 party vs 2 party? Thats right we made both of your parties rage quit. ( We also had randoms in our parties) Either way it was still a fun battle but your petty attemps at talking shit are getting quite retarted. Either way its just a game if you can't enjoy it without trying to enlarge your E-peen your life must suck. (not intended to flame, just responded to your blatant attacks in a thread I had not planned to repost in)
    -Chad
    dont want to really jump in the convo but i swear it wasnt 2v2 it was 2v1 the other party didnt even had more then 4 people and didnt last long during the fight. It wasnt rage quit though buffer just had to go to sleep and no other buffer online and hard to fight a full 2 party honestly. my 2 cents just wanted to clarify

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    dont want to really jump in the convo but i swear it wasnt 2v2 it was 2v1 the other party didnt even had more then 4 people and didnt last long during the fight. It wasnt rage quit though buffer just had to go to sleep and no other buffer online and hard to fight a full 2 party honestly. my 2 cents just wanted to clarify
    I wasn't really payin much attention to them, yea I understand 2 full parties are hard to fight, but alot of our clannies wanted to pk so we started up another party with a few random priests and others, didnt really want to leave anyone out of the fun :P, besides its cz inequalities are bound to happen cant be a perfect party vs party setup everytime. Although we do try to get away from the randoms in cz by using a mage to tp us away from them, they do eventually find us sadly (like the other day we were fighting some of you guys behind hb, buddah party found us by using coords lol)

-Chad

Banned Regular Member

Good movie, next time go for target with pt.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionaL View Post
    Good movie, next time go for target with pt.
    thanks i gotta watch the vid again to see what that mean or u can give me tips for the target thing

Really we hide behind K0xpers? I havn't seen a single k0xping mage on orc side since sherrifs. However there is the same ole party of cheating mages on everynight on human side. I'm just waiting to see the day that one of them has a dragon symbol. They are GG pkers and never town from us, more than can be said some other parties.[/QUOTE]

Cuz i got shit to do other than spend 3 hrs pking against ppl who need 3 pts to get a kill. and you didnt Z on me? really thats how you choose who to duff? rofl ur GG bro. FAIL!!! and ur clannie even said you guys where hiding behined the ko/xpers when he was on our vent, which probably means its true. and yup i was just chilling in town the whole time, thats why i died to xplicit a decent amount of times in the bowl.

whos mr chad btw?

Quote Originally Posted by dugroka View Post
    Cuz i got shit to do other than spend 3 hrs pking against ppl who need 3 pts to get a kill. and you didnt Z on me? really thats how you choose who to duff? rofl ur GG bro. FAIL!!! and ur clannie even said you guys where hiding behined the ko/xpers when he was on our vent, which probably means its true. and yup i was just chilling in town the whole time, thats why i died to xplicit a decent amount of times in the bowl.
    Actually you sir are hilarious, first of all you quote the incorrect post in which your post is in response too, then you try to blame us over and over for hiding behind k0xpers... WHAT KOXPERS? The only ones are human, orc sheriffs did there job. Should see the new human koxpers you guys have, a bp that has archers following him, he malice then you get hit by 6 archers = gg. And dying to X doesnt mean you where anywhere near the party, hes a ninja :P. As for this "flame war" I had thought both nukka and I had stopped whatever man.

And Xdome I play War and I own Paz, (Old player that came back a few amonths ago)

-Chad

Actually you sir are hilarious, first of all you quote the incorrect post in which your post is in response too, then you try to blame us over and over for hiding behind k0xpers... WHAT KOXPERS? The only ones are human, orc sheriffs did there job. Should see the new human koxpers you guys have, a bp that has archers following him, he malice then you get hit by 6 archers = gg. And dying to X doesnt mean you where anywhere near the party, hes a ninja :P. As for this "flame war" I had thought both nukka and I had stopped whatever man.

And Xdome I play War and I own Paz, (Old player that came back a few amonths ago)

-Chad
    You also play my mage. Stop wasting time on forums and go exp!

Quote Originally Posted by ::Beckhouse:: View Post
    You also play my mage. Stop wasting time on forums and go exp!
    Well also tech spinal as well lol, I'm at work fool, shouldnt you be at work as well? :P

I only work Monday-Friday, never on Saturdays/Sundays, and if you can log a forum, you can find a way to log KO and xp dammit.

Default WARNING

This thread made me laugh how it turned into a flame war.

Kev stop talkin shit because:
    1. we all know you are drunk and should have gone to bed long before any of your posts rofl.
    2. you suck ass on priest from playing mainly warrior for the past few years.
    3. I'm the Spinal who has the skills behind the trash talk so leave it to me!

and after a few months of being away I'm returning so watch out RF Spinal wont seem like the juiciness rage quitting beesh you have become accustomed to (assuming im not too rusty from being away)

That's right, Jenny is back so...
    TUG vs RF = TUG > RF

-Chad
    you my friend, are mentally retarded. i responded to the wrong quote? -.- all i can do is shake my head right now.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast