Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

XDOME's 2nd PK VID (Warrior DualWield) - Ares RisingForce

This is a discussion on XDOME's 2nd PK VID (Warrior DualWield) - Ares RisingForce within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by dugroka you my friend, are mentally retarded. i responded to the wrong quote? -.- all i can ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by dugroka View Post
    you my friend, are mentally retarded. i responded to the wrong quote? -.- all i can do is shake my head right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by dugroka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spinal_tap
    Really we hide behind K0xpers? I havn't seen a single k0xping mage on orc side since sherrifs. However there is the same ole party of cheating mages on everynight on human side. I'm just waiting to see the day that one of them has a dragon symbol. They are GG pkers and never town from us, more than can be said some other parties.
    Cuz i got shit to do other than spend 3 hrs pking against ppl who need 3 pts to get a kill. and you didnt Z on me? really thats how you choose who to duff? rofl ur GG bro. FAIL!!! and ur clannie even said you guys where hiding behined the ko/xpers when he was on our vent, which probably means its true. and yup i was just chilling in town the whole time, thats why i died to xplicit a decent amount of times in the bowl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_tap
    2500np? why quit when you are ahead, keep going. Odd thing is I dont think I ever even was able to Z on your name during pk. How far away were you from your party? My guess would be in town. You had 2 mixed parties, we had 2 mixed parties. Now i'm sitting here being forced to exp because you all left. The screenshot i posted be4 was from a server restart as a joke. Xdome had been lying there for awhile dead when i took the screenshot, he was killed by jig earlier. I'm honestly too lazy to fraps our pk becuz it just ends up with me deleting the vast majority of it from parties /towning. There is only one known towner in our clan, and we give him enough shit for it as it is.
    You actually left out the part of the post that you responded too (shown at the last quote above) in your intended flaming of Spinal_tap (kev), whose mentally retarted now? (if your small mind doesn't understand the answer to that question is you, I also bolded the relevant text for you to understand)

Enjoy your day.

-Chad

Quote Originally Posted by grimystill View Post
    This thread made me laugh how it turned into a flame war.

Kev stop talkin shit because:
    1. we all know you are drunk and should have gone to bed long before any of your posts rofl.
    2. you suck ass on priest from playing mainly warrior for the past few years.
    3. I'm the Spinal who has the skills behind the trash talk so leave it to me!

and after a few months of being away I'm returning so watch out RF Spinal wont seem like the juiciness rage quitting beesh you have become accustomed to (assuming im not too rusty from being away)

That's right, Jenny is back so...
    TUG vs RF = TUG > RF
    is this the same grimy i talk to in arena most of the time? as i said on my vid though it was just for fun but i have no control over drunk people's feeling ^_^

No, She is the original Grimystill who sold her warrior a long time ago, plays Spinal as a sharer now, or atleast did until she left us for LoL...

The Grimystill you talk to in arena (assuming he's the only user) is a warrior formerly known as Destruktor (very nice guy).

great movie GZ

Quote Originally Posted by ::Beckhouse:: View Post
    No, She is the original Grimystill who sold her warrior a long time ago, plays Spinal as a sharer now, or atleast did until she left us for LoL...

The Grimystill you talk to in arena (assuming he's the only user) is a warrior formerly known as Destruktor (very nice guy).
    ah so spinal is played by like 4 people until now who jenn is now playing but is the real spinal tap? sorry i dont have long history about most people coz i havent been playing long enough yeah it was destruktor, he's nice and also humble.

Quote Originally Posted by DenisDz View Post
    great movie GZ
    thanks denis i try my best might work on christmas pk vid soon but just been busy lately so havent pked alot.

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    ah so spinal is played by like 4 people until now who jenn is now playing but is the real spinal tap? sorry i dont have long history about most people coz i havent been playing long enough yeah it was destruktor, he's nice and also humble.
    Sort of, the real owner of spinal is kevin (known as spinal_tap) on the forums, grimystill (jen also on forums) originally played grimystill the warrior but sold it to destruktor when she quit (yes he is a nice guy). Jen came back a while ago and became a sharer on spinal which led to kev playin warriors alot because she was on, but yea about 4 people lol kev, me , javy and jen (me being the least skilled on priest ugh there so boring)

wow that was more confusing then i thought it would be... hope it helps lol

-Chad

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    Sort of, the real owner of spinal is kevin (known as spinal_tap) on the forums, grimystill (jen also on forums) originally played grimystill the warrior but sold it to destruktor when she quit (yes he is a nice guy). Jen came back a while ago and became a sharer on spinal which led to kev playin warriors alot because she was on, but yea about 4 people lol kev, me , javy and jen (me being the least skilled on priest ugh there so boring)

-Chad
    Actually I started sharing on Spinal years before I sold grimystill and I didnt quit game at all I was playing in RLB on JennyFromTheblock. It was because of my playing Spinal that I decided I disliked warrior which led to me selling grimystill. (not to destruktor but to an ardy player ho donated all its np to clan before leaving game and re-selling to Destruktor-who is a very nice guy ) I returned playing Spinal again when we went human and shortly after retired JennyFromTheBlock. But thanks for speaking for me ^^

well as proven by jen, ive been gone for a very long time only to return a few months back and even I missed alot lol (I did get the jist of it btw)

-Chad

well as proven by jen, ive been gone for a very long time only to return a few months back and even I missed alot lol (I did get the jist of it btw)

-Chad
    chad there is 2 people who post from this acct.. Me and 3pidemic. lol.

Actually I started sharing on Spinal years before I sold grimystill and I didnt quit game at all I was playing in RLB on JennyFromTheblock. It was because of my playing Spinal that I decided I disliked warrior which led to me selling grimystill. (not to destruktor but to an ardy player ho donated all its np to clan before leaving game and re-selling to Destruktor-who is a very nice guy ) I returned playing Spinal again when we went human and shortly after retired JennyFromTheBlock. But thanks for speaking for me ^^
    yes i think i have seen jennyfromtheblock when i was RLB on my warrior.

a

-Chad
    h now i understand. is that jenny on the signature of grimy? now i understand who is on who but still i would play priest if the problem wasnt my server distance lag i could heal and buff or db accurately but i have like 1 second delay on seeing people get hit or losing hp or cast time so i cant play priest or mage for that matter

-Chad
    yeah now i do understand who might play who

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    now i understand. is that jenny on the signature of grimy? now i understand who is on who but still i would play priest if the problem wasnt my server distance lag i could heal and buff or db accurately but i have like 1 second delay on seeing people get hit or losing hp or cast time so i cant play priest or mage for that matter

yeah now i do understand who might play who

lol yea my sig is a pic of me kissing someones car window outside the bar a month or so back... dont remember that night at all but the pictures of me were funny :0
    anywho playing priest with delays and lag isnt really that bad- you just keep pressing buttons and soul pots like ur healing and guess what is going on. worse comes to worse someone is gettin healed who doesnt need it. Sometimes I'm told I play better completely lagged out for this reason cuz im over-healing instead of duffing and eating ("oops sorry about that death" as they hear me chewing a sandwich hahha... extra cautious i guess cuz of the lag so i actually pay more attention. Funny stuff. I would not recommend trying it if you are new to priest though:it's harder to make the correct decision on which actions to take. I also would not recommend eating a sandwich while ur supposed to be healing or a bowl of ice-cream while your party is in towers, etc. Some people get pretty upset about xp loss over someone havin the munchies :S TGIHJ! (thank god i have jig) who only laughs with me and then gets hungry cuz im eating <3

lol yea my sig is a pic of me kissing someones car window outside the bar a month or so back... dont remember that night at all but the pictures of me were funny :0
    anywho playing priest with delays and lag isnt really that bad- you just keep pressing buttons and soul pots like ur healing and guess what is going on. worse comes to worse someone is gettin healed who doesnt need it. Sometimes I'm told I play better completely lagged out for this reason cuz im over-healing instead of duffing and eating ("oops sorry about that death" as they hear me chewing a sandwich hahha... extra cautious i guess cuz of the lag so i actually pay more attention. Funny stuff. I would not recommend trying it if you are new to priest though:it's harder to make the correct decision on which actions to take. I also would not recommend eating a sandwich while ur supposed to be healing or a bowl of ice-cream while your party is in towers, etc. Some people get pretty upset about xp loss over someone havin the munchies :S TGIHJ! (thank god i have jig) who only laughs with me and then gets hungry cuz im eating <3
    oooo that is some lucky car haha! yeah but the problem is the lag for the heal isnt the problem though, its the delay cast time of the heal or cure and the delay of me seeing people's health go down because of the distance ping time. But yeah i do sometimes eat during pk but the prob is when everything gets intense especially when i made a coffee just before a pk, i'd have to drink it cold already coz i forgot that i even made a coffee haha

yeah haha problem for me is i continue to eat or drink while its intense rofl.. call me a bad priest idc :P

Banned Senior Member

Like the pk video

Banned for scamming.

It was OK... Loved the Jiggy part xD

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast