Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

XDOME's 2nd PK VID (Warrior DualWield) - Ares RisingForce

This is a discussion on XDOME's 2nd PK VID (Warrior DualWield) - Ares RisingForce within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by hadaroshif Like the pk video thanks bro Originally Posted by Syndicate It was OK... Loved the Jiggy ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by hadaroshif View Post
    Like the pk video
    thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    It was OK... Loved the Jiggy part xD
    hehe i know its not as good as the other vids they made since this is the only 2nd vid i ever made and im still not good at editing still trying hehehe :P

3rd video on the way maybe before new year im not sure or maybe new year release its kinda late but oh well

Good vid, to be honest Dome you don't need to do any editing to make it a great video just get great PK action and do basic fade in fade out effects. The effects will make a great movie a little bit better then it is imo but a decent video is just decent no matter what you do to it. Look at fatalinpulses video it didn't have the best quality or effects but it was so good cause he raped hard with Deus Manus great music. Keep up the good work

far soooooooooo pro man nice dual lovely owning with them too

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    Good vid, to be honest Dome you don't need to do any editing to make it a great video just get great PK action and do basic fade in fade out effects. The effects will make a great movie a little bit better then it is imo but a decent video is just decent no matter what you do to it. Look at fatalinpulses video it didn't have the best quality or effects but it was so good cause he raped hard with Deus Manus great music. Keep up the good work
    thanks man for the advice! yeah i just wanted to make it a little interesting because when i made the first one and then i saw other people's vid i was like OMG my vid is so noob compared to them. lol! i'll check it out when i get time again i been a little busy recently i was supposed to finish my vid before christmas but didnt get enough time to pk and edit the video. I'm not as ownage as fatal im sure but i try my best everytime thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    far soooooooooo pro man nice dual lovely owning with them too
    glad you appreciate it ^_^ i love duals too they sexy

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567