Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

XDOME's 3rd PK VIDEO - Christmas Edition Ares :D

This is a discussion on XDOME's 3rd PK VIDEO - Christmas Edition Ares :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First song is awesome! pk action aint so good but overall u said u made the video for fun and ...
Page: 2

First song is awesome! pk action aint so good but overall u said u made the video for fun and i had fun watching it. specially the ending made me lol ^~^

domy, excelent job! good job mate ! kill them all ^^ , why u dont use water of ibexs ??

have fun!!

Banned Regular Member

Funny end... sucks music. video no bad.
    combo fail sometimes u have to work in ur combo.

nice video XDOME

nice one mate, was fun to watch.
    Therecanbeonlyone here

Banned Regular Member

Nice video bump work in ur combo and change musics

combo fail because curse weapons suck. As soon as your target starts moving just a little bit Skills stop working..

I had a wininom for a year, and somewhere in that time, when they bugged the sheilds, they bugged ALL cursed weapons. I went back to normal weapons and combo never fails :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zacky View Post
    First song is awesome! pk action aint so good but overall u said u made the video for fun and i had fun watching it. specially the ending made me lol ^~^
    it would take more than 12mins if i fit all those pk's in so i had to trim and trim mostly coz my upload speed sux yeah made this for christmas fun and stuff will make it better on the next one promise, i need to be 82 first

Quote Originally Posted by scaun View Post
    domy, excelent job! good job mate ! kill them all ^^ , why u dont use water of ibexs ??
    have fun!!
    coz people asked me to not use ibex on almost all vs which i have no reason why its like saying dont use dragon wings coz it gives 50ac and pathos gloves coz it gives 250+ ap coz those pots are free and most vs dont even have rules maybe next time they'll ask me to not use chaos weapon. that would be fun

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionaL View Post
    Funny end... sucks music. video no bad.
    combo fail sometimes u have to work in ur combo.
    its not that the combo fails coz of my bad combo its mostly the speed of the skill or the curse problem dunno most people who use curse weapon have their skills fail sometimes coz of the curse trying to also come out with the skill casted. jingle bells dont suck and powerman5000 is awesome although i agree the chris brown song sux

Quote Originally Posted by andreasm View Post
    nice video XDOME
    thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    nice one mate, was fun to watch.
    Therecanbeonlyone here
    hey man thanks hehe!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionaL View Post
    Nice video bump work in ur combo and change musics
    i'll try to change the music to more awesome ones dont worry i got 1 month to think about it when im 82

Quote Originally Posted by nukka View Post
    combo fail because curse weapons suck. As soon as your target starts moving just a little bit Skills stop working..

I had a wininom for a year, and somewhere in that time, when they bugged the sheilds, they bugged ALL cursed weapons. I went back to normal weapons and combo never fails :/
    yeah happens to me alot especially during the rouge and warrior fight rouge shouldve died but skill failed and also the mage on the first part of the pk vid if my combo didnt fail he shoulda died :/

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quote Originally Posted by Royal05 View Post
    sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    thanks man

the video is cool domey. the only advice i can give is to save up about 300 gigs of fraps. go trhough all the videos and pick half of those, go back a day or two later and pick half of those. do that till you get 10 to 15 min worth of video. Thats what i did for my last vid, so far its my favorite and i watch it a lot after that one im taking a break from frapsing. use a couple effects here and there and dont use fast forward to much. try to get one solid PK scene of rape and follow that long scene by a few vs switch it up. my personal opinion. gj and keep playing.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    the video is cool domey. the only advice i can give is to save up about 300 gigs of fraps. go trhough all the videos and pick half of those, go back a day or two later and pick half of those. do that till you get 10 to 15 min worth of video. Thats what i did for my last vid, so far its my favorite and i watch it a lot after that one im taking a break from frapsing. use a couple effects here and there and dont use fast forward to much. try to get one solid PK scene of rape and follow that long scene by a few vs switch it up. my personal opinion. gj and keep playing.
    yeah i wont be makin videos atm not until im 82 to make it a little different. hoping to upgrade some gears also along the way. It'll be different when i 300 more ap than what i have and more ac. And about the 300gig, lol i cant coz my computer can only handle 320 gig of memory so i wont be able to fraps everything mostly that long thats why i always cut the scenes because if its gets too long i'll lag. yeah i'll lessen the effects and more to pk details but only reason i fast forward is to not lengthen the clip to 15min because its too long to upload and long to render. ty btw and yeah next video its mostly pk now and war and vs. but thats still next month.

Well done thought I would maybe see my self there but didn't :]. Was a fun video to see and not many come out of ares so its quite nice. Culverized.

nice vid 10/10

Banned Senior Member

nice pk movie good job mate, i like the clan pk i hope i will make same soon with my clan nice to see movie and learn from tham !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast