Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

XDOME's 3rd PK VIDEO - Christmas Edition Ares :D

This is a discussion on XDOME's 3rd PK VIDEO - Christmas Edition Ares :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by pa4ned4life Well done thought I would maybe see my self there but didn't :]. Was a fun ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by pa4ned4life View Post
    Well done thought I would maybe see my self there but didn't :]. Was a fun video to see and not many come out of ares so its quite nice. Culverized.
    lol sorry man i havent pked alot during december only a couple few runs and stuff but february is my target month to start filming again. yeah maybe one time i'll also record the one where its a 5v5 party in cz and its really crazy with all those mages around.

awesome intro and finish ^^ was fun to watch. but realy... music was horrible xd

really really liked the video and the edition. but i have to agree that the music was... uhm... i ask myself: wth was this guy thinkig?!?! lol

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    i liked the movie, was fun to watch.. even tho u added some weird war scenes in there lol
    i agree with zecaa ! it was fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by getbuffer View Post
    nice vid 10/10
    thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by hadaroshif View Post
    nice pk movie good job mate, i like the clan pk i hope i will make same soon with my clan nice to see movie and learn from tham !
    hehe good luck to you also for clan pk it is really nice to pk with clannies because you know you're safe or something i'll do more clan pk in february mostly im exping atm for lvl

Quote Originally Posted by SkoczPoWino View Post
    awesome intro and finish ^^ was fun to watch. but realy... music was horrible xd
    lol which songs? the jingle bells aint bad i know the chris brown song sux though and the jiggle it is supposed like the getting jiggy with it but just different song

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    really really liked the video and the edition. but i have to agree that the music was... uhm... i ask myself: wth was this guy thinkig?!?! lol
    hahaha thanks man but yeah i was trying to mix a rock and rnb for everyone's taste since some people dont like pure rnb songs or pure rock songs

Quote Originally Posted by FreakingOut View Post
    i agree with zecaa ! it was fun to watch
    lol sorry about that i'll do war scenes much better next time ^_^

realy nice video bro GZ

Quote Originally Posted by DenisDz View Post
    realy nice video bro GZ
    thanks man

gg vid dome...I guess there's a little misunderstanding then between U4G and RF cuz we don't try to run with 2 parties unless you guys doing it. lol but I been away for like 5 weeks so I got no idea what's what right now lol.

lol james since you been away somehow the orcs made alot of babies in the whole month of december and its like 6 party of orcs vs 2 party of humans everytime

Ok video dome, comparing to your other 2 videos it just isn't as good. You may be getting too into the idea of putting cool effects all over the place in your videos and look past what you're really trying to do, and that is: Make a pk video highlighting good moments in the game.
    5/10
    I also may add that, when pk is going on in cz, seriously the orcs don't 'call' like 4 parties to come and pk against just 1 RF party, that never happens. it's just a whole bunch of people showing up in cz at a coincidental time, and thinking: Hey, if we work together we will win. And that tactic has been proven, what the humans fail to do is understand what teamwork is. I can attest that even a party of RF players, whilst thinking you're so high and mighty, always are so arrogant to miss the fact that you lose because it usually is the most unorganized, chaotic mess of a pk party that I and hundreds before me have ever witnessed. Also adding to the fact that, there are ALWAYS other human parties in cz, 99% of the time, GuardiaImperial has a party going on. Complaining about losing 1 party vs 2-3-4+ is irrelevant, you lose because you continue to run in head first and would rather argue and seriously complain about how many orcs there are, that you will lose the battle 99% of the time. Everyone has been in vent and heard the consistent whining, and fretting over 'OMG there's just TOO MANY OMG, noobs!!!', it's a game, the s4r and u4g parties work together to win, why wouldn't they? although I've never been in their vent channels or anything, I can bet that there isn't much complaining when they go out to win, perhaps they die a few times, but it's insignificant because of how many times over and over they've killed the other pathetic human parties foolishly trying to take on 16+ people.

nick. thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. Basically what your saying is orcs have ZERO sence of honnor?

Old school values have been lost due to immature twats like you who took over this game. I remember when in a scenario as mentioned above (16vs8) ONE party would sit, and let 2 partys battle it out. and if say the 8 humans won, then the next party would proceed to have a vs. But, Some people are just way too NP hungry. Cant resist jumping in on that redball to still a quick 32 nps

Or maybe there is all this bitterness because RF got a side of BACON and you ordered your burger with Bacon, and didnt receive it xD

Quote Originally Posted by AccurseD View Post
    Ok video dome, comparing to your other 2 videos it just isn't as good. You may be getting too into the idea of putting cool effects all over the place in your videos and look past what you're really trying to do, and that is: Make a pk video highlighting good moments in the game.
    5/10
    I also may add that, when pk is going on in cz, seriously the orcs don't 'call' like 4 parties to come and pk against just 1 RF party, that never happens. it's just a whole bunch of people showing up in cz at a coincidental time, and thinking: Hey, if we work together we will win. And that tactic has been proven, what the humans fail to do is understand what teamwork is. I can attest that even a party of RF players, whilst thinking you're so high and mighty, always are so arrogant to miss the fact that you lose because it usually is the most unorganized, chaotic mess of a pk party that I and hundreds before me have ever witnessed. Also adding to the fact that, there are ALWAYS other human parties in cz, 99% of the time, GuardiaImperial has a party going on. Complaining about losing 1 party vs 2-3-4+ is irrelevant, you lose because you continue to run in head first and would rather argue and seriously complain about how many orcs there are, that you will lose the battle 99% of the time. Everyone has been in vent and heard the consistent whining, and fretting over 'OMG there's just TOO MANY OMG, noobs!!!', it's a game, the s4r and u4g parties work together to win, why wouldn't they? although I've never been in their vent channels or anything, I can bet that there isn't much complaining when they go out to win, perhaps they die a few times, but it's insignificant because of how many times over and over they've killed the other pathetic human parties foolishly trying to take on 16+ people.
    is it your soul purpose in life to just flame everything we do nick? you know how pathetically immature you are being for doing this sort of crap? seriously if you have nothing else better to do than sit here type everything out that you think is wrong instead of thinking oh wow they MIGHT actually be having fun, then you sir are just a waste of life. You should decide to think before you actually say things to someone that enjoys this game on one character instead of having 3 different accounts and characters. Oh and trying to diss us for going up against 3 or 4 different parties is irrelevant. Because as I recall you were also apart of those and oh yeah..ALSO COMPLAINING OUT LOUD IN THE VENT CHANNEL. next time maybe you should actually keep your mouth shut before saying anything stupid.

As I recall, this is second time I've actually even bothered to type out some sort of 'flame' message towards RF, 'soul purpose' has nothing to do with it, but I did happen to show that both of you 'twats' as nukka put it, are the ones putting yourselves down. I know this is a game, and seriously the countless threads that ANYONE in RF has started on the g1 site and especially this forum, have ALL lead into massive flame-wars between the RF general populus and EVERY OTHER player in the game. I just am saying exactly what everybody else knows and doesn't want to bother to tell you. The fact that that both of you posted back with some pathetic insults just proves my point that you are both too ignorant to even read what I was talking about. Perhaps you do take this game too seriously and should just dial it back a bit. Maybe I take Knight Online more as a fun game because I can play multiple characters, it's not a job to me, as you put it: playing 1 character. Also where you threw this line: ",then you sir are just a waste of life." Nice one Jimmy boy, you just contradicted your whole flame statement, if you wanted to somehow prove that you MEAN that line, then maybe you shouldn't have even posted at all.

Well, I guess that's too much to expect from a raging keyboard-button-masher just bent on taking criticism too hardly.
    YOU sir, take YOUR life too serious.

I'd like to point out that this response is aimed at NUKKA and BARNES_INC(jimmy boy) so to lessen any hint of confusion as to who my response is towards, in case you couldn't figure it out yourselves.

Have a great day guys!
    EDIT: you're welcome for the clan symbol.
    Last edited by AccurseD; 01-13-2012 at 11:52 PM.

As I recall, this is second time I've actually even bothered to type out some sort of 'flame' message towards RF, 'soul purpose' has nothing to do with it, but I did happen to show that both of you 'twats' as nukka put it, are the ones putting yourselves down. I know this is a game, and seriously the countless threads that ANYONE in RF has started on the g1 site and especially this forum, have ALL lead into massive flame-wars between the RF general populus and EVERY OTHER player in the game. I just am saying exactly what everybody else knows and doesn't want to bother to tell you. The fact that that both of you posted back with some pathetic insults just proves my point that you are both too ignorant to even read what I was talking about. Perhaps you do take this game too seriously and should just dial it back a bit. Maybe I take Knight Online more as a fun game because I can play multiple characters, it's not a job to me, as you put it: playing 1 character. Also where you threw this line: ",then you sir are just a waste of life." Nice one Jimmy boy, you just contradicted your whole flame statement, if you wanted to somehow prove that you MEAN that line, then maybe you shouldn't have even posted at all.

Well, I guess that's too much to expect from a raging keyboard-button-masher just bent on taking criticism too hardly.
    YOU sir, take YOUR life too serious.

I'd like to point out that this response is aimed at NUKKA and BARNES_INC(jimmy boy) so to lessen any hint of confusion as to who my response is towards, in case you couldn't figure it out yourselves.

Have a great day guys!
    EDIT: you're welcome for the clan symbol.

Fail....................

5/10
    thanks, yeah i might overdid the effects but the highlight of the game was on the last part and i did focus on pk on that part. I did have a long clip of that pk that was like 4min long of non stop fighting but somehow whenever i watch it, it gets boring with that kind of pace when people getting tped out far and we chase them then they come back and fight and tped and stuff. and mostly what i said to james was not entirely against TUG. i was referring to orcs bombing and archer towning human town with like 5 parties with all sides of town covered which is so bs. We are not TRYING to take 16 ppl its like we have a choice coz we're the only party sometimes in cz that can actually pk with a complete party. and some has like 1 duffer or only buffer with no mage or few people in party. And yes humans fail in teamwork i knew that in war and in cz thats but there are times that humans do listen to king and commanders. We run ahead because if no one runs ahead everyone just backs down in town or just leaves. My last part of the video was a 2v2 fight wherein the 2 parties of human we're all in RF vent thats why the attacks were coordinated and the duff switch calls was too fast that i cant even find the target in an instant because theres too much ppl and healing happening.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast