Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55

XDOME's 3rd PK VIDEO - Christmas Edition Ares :D

This is a discussion on XDOME's 3rd PK VIDEO - Christmas Edition Ares :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, sorry for the delay, i had problems with the copyrights of the video i was supposed to release ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member domey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    275

    Default XDOME's 3rd PK VIDEO - Christmas Edition Ares :D

    Hi all, sorry for the delay, i had problems with the copyrights of the video i was supposed to release this during holidays but was kinda busy and had problem uploading. I hope you enjoy it. The video is still under dispute so i hope you'll get to watch it with audio can comment or rate me anytime no problem



    This video was made entirely for fun no bs intended. Enjoy!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    76

    Default

    I'm not gonna lie, i Lol'd a few times, the first "kill" part I dont see you hitting me, maybe blooding?, dont remeber that though (pazasco btw), and your video does show quite a few 2-3 parties vs unforgiven, specially the scene where you kill spinal, theres like 8 guys on him :P. for your vs against jig, should show his hp at half before the beginning of the vs or organize one in cz/arena . All in all funny / good vid (i liked the picture of jig on 20th century deal). Do you solely use the mouse when attacking? (noticed sr combo) maybe try holding w, seemed like a priest would survive death but just moving in another direction, (my pref when i play warmach1ne anyway)

    p.s. thats mostly me on beck i think, real beck is more pro lol


    -Chad

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    76

    Default

    I'm not gonna lie, i Lol'd a few times, the first "kill" part I dont see you hitting me, maybe blooding?, dont remeber that though (pazasco btw), and your video does show quite a few 2-3 parties vs unforgiven, specially the scene where you kill spinal, theres like 8 guys on him :P. for your vs against jig, should show his hp at half before the beginning of the vs or organize one in cz/arena . All in all funny / good vid (i liked the picture of jig on 20th century deal). Do you solely use the mouse when attacking? (noticed sr combo) maybe try holding w, seemed like a priest would survive death but just moving in another direction, (my pref when i play warmach1ne anyway)

    p.s. thats mostly me on beck i think, real beck is more pro lol


    -Chad

    p ps. i want a vs

  4. #4
    Senior Member domey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, i Lol'd a few times, the first "kill" part I dont see you hitting me, maybe blooding?, dont remeber that though (pazasco btw), and your video does show quite a few 2-3 parties vs unforgiven, specially the scene where you kill spinal, theres like 8 guys on him :P. for your vs against jig, should show his hp at half before the beginning of the vs or organize one in cz/arena . All in all funny / good vid (i liked the picture of jig on 20th century deal). Do you solely use the mouse when attacking? (noticed sr combo) maybe try holding w, seemed like a priest would survive death but just moving in another direction, (my pref when i play warmach1ne anyway)

    p.s. thats mostly me on beck i think, real beck is more pro lol


    -Chad

    p ps. i want a vs
    vs as warmachine? i'll check on that i do need to gear up a bit b4 i fight warmachine coz i know javy's gears oh it was a clear 2v2 fight mostly on that video not 3 coz they were all in our vent vs 2 parties of un4given and others so the target was pretty clear but omg that was insane 2v2 i cant see the people who were being called so like i got alot of vids of those but it was too long i had to just cut most of it coz it was like 5 gig of fraps. oh the part where jig and i vs i fraps late on that part i dont fraps most of the time u know mouse on vs? what do u mean? i only use the right click though for pot. not really i usually use W for combo on pk but usually on a vs i did find out that s combo was better for me somehow W fucks up my combo in vs.
    Last edited by domey; 01-06-2012 at 07:54 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Could be on eithe war or paz (when i go back sin i suck at archer but its easier for xp ) I got the mouse part from watchin the way you attacked, but I wrote that before I realized you do sr combo, great for archers but I am faster with wr / wsr myself personal pref ) when a priest moves they seem to escape you a little easier than it should be, holding W will stop them from escaping so easily, just be prepared to go around object they like to run around. oh and i know that party vs party segment was pretty crazy, wish it could be like that more often cz is so empty when I get home from work :-(

    been a long day at work so my grammar isnt all there rofl

    in a warrior vs warrior match don't use crixes pots unless both parties agree, gives you an unfair advantage :P (not saying they didnt already agree, just seems like a few versus you used them just just pointing it out)

    -Chad

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, i Lol'd a few times, the first "kill" part I dont see you hitting me, maybe blooding?, dont remeber that though (pazasco btw), and your video does show quite a few 2-3 parties vs unforgiven, specially the scene where you kill spinal, theres like 8 guys on him :P. for your vs against jig, should show his hp at half before the beginning of the vs or organize one in cz/arena . All in all funny / good vid (i liked the picture of jig on 20th century deal). Do you solely use the mouse when attacking? (noticed sr combo) maybe try holding w, seemed like a priest would survive death but just moving in another direction, (my pref when i play warmach1ne anyway)

    p.s. thats mostly me on beck i think, real beck is more pro lol


    -Chad
    Yeah that was definitely you, i dont remember any of that... And personally i don't see what you did wrong, you were no doubt duffed and got jumped by some of the biggest babashoppers in ares (Devilrogue / Fulltimesexy)...

    Nice vid DOME, liked that you were playing with more affects, but maybe was a little too much? but i ont know, everyone's different in the end

  7. #7
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    i liked the movie, was fun to watch.. even tho u added some weird war scenes in there lol

  8. #8
    Senior Member SheefLeader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    648

    Default

    nice vid

    - oprah

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    some those vs were uselss, like that rogue one, fighting guys in quest shells useless lol:P.

    Kinda looked like you tried to hard in making the video last just adding random effects /footage,

    other x2 vids you made were much better and i enjoyed those, just feels like you tried to lengthen the video out all means

    6/10

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    214

    Default

    O and just felt like adding, lamagaveloz isnt a gg mage, just has gg items, lacks alot of skill... and damn you for filming me in mora, i didnt sign any form of release form allowing you to show that :P

  11. #11
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    only complaint is i keep seeing the same people.. for me at least its gets boring seeing the same people getting owned again and again..

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    176

    Default

    I'll even say, nice video and use of effects, although chad is right when he said those parts against us it was 2v1parties (RF and GI it looks like) vs us. Usually we are the only clan that can get a full pk party going after the last ED, and I cant remember the last time we pk'ed w/ 2 clan parties together (if there is a party of F4H or anyone else, we try to separate ourselves from them cuz they take our np). I do have a screenshot collection of everytime Jig has killed you in cz (naturally it was prolly after i superiored and maliced u)

  13. #13
    Senior Member domey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ::Beckhouse:: View Post
    Yeah that was definitely you, i dont remember any of that... And personally i don't see what you did wrong, you were no doubt duffed and got jumped by some of the biggest babashoppers in ares (Devilrogue / Fulltimesexy)...

    Nice vid DOME, liked that you were playing with more affects, but maybe was a little too much? but i ont know, everyone's different in the end
    yeah by the time javy told me to lessen the effects i already rendererd the video and i think it was too i just wanted to make it look cooler but he's right though pk with a little bit of effects is good but hey i cant please everyone it had way more effects before but when i looked at it it was too much so i did lessen it but it wasnt enough i guess lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    i liked the movie, was fun to watch.. even tho u added some weird war scenes in there lol
    yeah the war scenes was supposed to be in same place but kinda added vs along to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    nice vid

    - oprah
    thanks even though u went orc now lol

    Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    some those vs were uselss, like that rogue one, fighting guys in quest shells useless lol:P.

    Kinda looked like you tried to hard in making the video last just adding random effects /footage,

    other x2 vids you made were much better and i enjoyed those, just feels like you tried to lengthen the video out all means

    6/10
    who was? jorgestac? oh he has +8 shells just non rb. he's getting krowaz soon.i had way more footage throughout all of it and i just have to trim and trim all of it coz somehow long fights that no one is dying seem boring, but thanks for the comments i do keep in mind the opinions of people to make it better in the future. i wont be makin another movie coz i'll be focusing on exping for 82. though pking is still there yeah i couldnt take out the effects coz it was already finished last year but just had trouble uploading it and copyright claims so had to fix it first. I didnt try to lengthen the video i just had to put it there for fun for people who requested it thanks though

    Quote Originally Posted by ::Beckhouse:: View Post
    O and just felt like adding, lamagaveloz isnt a gg mage, just has gg items, lacks alot of skill... and damn you for filming me in mora, i didnt sign any form of release form allowing you to show that :P
    yeah gg items i can say im not even sure if he's buffed or not coz i looked at the video again and i was only hittin him for 600 with a staff on and usually i hit mages for 900 if they are unbuffed. haha the mora thing was for fun it was after pk and we were just running around in arena and went to the boat.

    haha beck i thought that was u, jax and jojo was also in the party but u were the only one whoever who was on beck tp scrolled to sekdis for the last part.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    only complaint is i keep seeing the same people.. for me at least its gets boring seeing the same people getting owned again and again..
    thats because during peak time, CZ in ares is mostly 4 mages party vs 4 mages party. its pretty useless to pk thats why most melees fight during times b4 the last chaos and last ed or after ed times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_Tap View Post
    I'll even say, nice video and use of effects, although chad is right when he said those parts against us it was 2v1parties (RF and GI it looks like) vs us. Usually we are the only clan that can get a full pk party going after the last ED, and I cant remember the last time we pk'ed w/ 2 clan parties together (if there is a party of F4H or anyone else, we try to separate ourselves from them cuz they take our np). I do have a screenshot collection of everytime Jig has killed you in cz (naturally it was prolly after i superiored and maliced u)
    its a 2v2 party, mrtibbs also did have a footage of that i think he has better POV on the 2 party of orcs. it wasnt 1 party. it wasnt 2 clan parties of un4given though but it was like 8 full party of TUG + like 4 ppl on other party + randoms. its the same with us though mostly the 2 parties were shuffled. yeah i know i do die occasionally to sudden superior and malice out of nowhere since i dont have gg gear like everyone else in ares :P but i'll work on that b4 i make my 4th one.

  14. #14
    Senior Member domey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    Could be on eithe war or paz (when i go back sin i suck at archer but its easier for xp ) I got the mouse part from watchin the way you attacked, but I wrote that before I realized you do sr combo, great for archers but I am faster with wr / wsr myself personal pref ) when a priest moves they seem to escape you a little easier than it should be, holding W will stop them from escaping so easily, just be prepared to go around object they like to run around. oh and i know that party vs party segment was pretty crazy, wish it could be like that more often cz is so empty when I get home from work :-(

    been a long day at work so my grammar isnt all there rofl



    in a warrior vs warrior match don't use crixes pots unless both parties agree, gives you an unfair advantage :P (not saying they didnt already agree, just seems like a few versus you used them just just pointing it out)

    -Chad
    u
    sing mouse click for combo is weird somehow coz when the target moves u move out of range of the target. i do usually WR combo if u check the last vids i did W also but there are alot of times that the hell blade keeps failing maybe because im pressing R-4-R-4 too fast since my other finger is just pressing W. W is cool for me though since my R is fast it cancels the priest casting. yeah i know! i miss that insane party pk. i want more of those but somehow there are most times or mostly orcs outnumber humans


    well yeah but in most vs i dont even get to use crisis pots anymore but the fight between jax it was totally random when we were in arena and he said dome lets vs just for fun and film it. i dont usually bring regular pots around or buy them just for arena. we had fun fighting during that vs and thats why its only 2 vs movie i inserted throughout the pk vid.

  15. #15
    Senior Member BloodyCurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    10/10 for high-spirits

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 08:01 PM
  2. Mrav1337 3rd PK video Light/Ice
    By AntWarrior in forum Media
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 05:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •