Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

XDOME's 3rd PK VIDEO - Christmas Edition Ares :D

This is a discussion on XDOME's 3rd PK VIDEO - Christmas Edition Ares :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I liked the vid Dome... Dont let the flames get to you, not from a RF reject anyway...
Page: 4

Tae

I liked the vid Dome... Dont let the flames get to you, not from a RF reject anyway

Quote Originally Posted by AccurseD View Post
    Ok video dome, comparing to your other 2 videos it just isn't as good. You may be getting too into the idea of putting cool effects all over the place in your videos and look past what you're really trying to do, and that is: Make a pk video highlighting good moments in the game.
    5/10
    I also may add that, when pk is going on in cz, seriously the orcs don't 'call' like 4 parties to come and pk against just 1 RF party, that never happens. it's just a whole bunch of people showing up in cz at a coincidental time, and thinking: Hey, if we work together we will win. And that tactic has been proven, what the humans fail to do is understand what teamwork is. I can attest that even a party of RF players, whilst thinking you're so high and mighty, always are so arrogant to miss the fact that you lose because it usually is the most unorganized, chaotic mess of a pk party that I and hundreds before me have ever witnessed. Also adding to the fact that, there are ALWAYS other human parties in cz, 99% of the time, GuardiaImperial has a party going on. Complaining about losing 1 party vs 2-3-4+ is irrelevant, you lose because you continue to run in head first and would rather argue and seriously complain about how many orcs there are, that you will lose the battle 99% of the time. Everyone has been in vent and heard the consistent whining, and fretting over 'OMG there's just TOO MANY OMG, noobs!!!', it's a game, the s4r and u4g parties work together to win, why wouldn't they? although I've never been in their vent channels or anything, I can bet that there isn't much complaining when they go out to win, perhaps they die a few times, but it's insignificant because of how many times over and over they've killed the other pathetic human parties foolishly trying to take on 16+ people.
    Actually we complain all the time in vent. Someone (Jig) has a bad habit of deciding to attack everyone that I don't duff. Lammie can't buff fast enough. Omar get's exped at least 3 times a day becuz he runs away from heals inside towers. Beck's staff makes everyone kill themselves taking away our np. I'm usually drunk and get annoyed that the NP's aren't coming fast enough so I rage quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_Tap View Post
    Actually we complain all the time in vent. Someone (Jig) has a bad habit of deciding to attack everyone that I don't duff. Lammie can't buff fast enough. Omar get's exped at least 3 times a day becuz he runs away from heals inside towers. Beck's staff makes everyone kill themselves taking away our np. I'm usually drunk and get annoyed that the NP's aren't coming fast enough so I rage quit.
    Fuck you, you know i already changed my staff to kaul Faun, so stop your bitching, if it occurs blame JoJo

Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_Tap View Post
    I don't get EXPed that much anymore. ^^ Ever since I started PKing with priests that heal, and not you.

Quote Originally Posted by ::Beckhouse:: View Post
    Fuck you, you know i already changed my staff to kaul Faun, so stop your bitching, if it occurs blame JoJo
    blame it on jojo

ROFL this is funny... everyone knows you blame Jig ALWAYS! its our clan motto rofl. and if you were in vent during pk with TUG you would hear us call eachother fails and laughing histerically or everyone yelling at me to stop eating and going afk in the middle of CZ to go get more food. Dome is still learning the game and what good pk is so get off his ass. If i made a pk vid it would be of everyone trying to run into base and teleport into El Morad (which everyone seems to always try to do) X's fail town spikes, my fail anger explosion towns (which occurs like every other day) and MadPapa's trying to blink through human town which he still thinks he can do sucessfully despite failing at it 20million times. I would have audio playing and you would just hear laughs after laughs throughout the whole thing and people would still bitch that we suck or that its noob especially Kev aka SpinaLTap who you should just ignore like we all do lmao. My point here is, Dont worry about anyone flaming or being rage quitting homos. If we are all having fun on both sides win or lose (like a game should do for you) that is all that matters... Your vid is fun to watch cuz I can tell you had fun with it and enjoyed playing around with graphics to make it nevermind if the content wasnt what someone else would have picked. Fuck impressing others-if you're happy with it then it's great

-Jenny aka ::SpinaLTap::

P.S. TUG>RF anyway so you might as well enjoy dying hahaha

Tae

RF vs TUG til the end

intro sounds seemed to be ripped from transformers movie.
    if this is considered good pking i'm glad i stopped playing years ago.
    wtf happened to this game? it still has the best pk system of all MMO games.

Quote Originally Posted by Myti View Post
    intro sounds seemed to be ripped from transformers movie.
    if this is considered good pking i'm glad i stopped playing years ago.
    wtf happened to this game? it still has the best pk system of all MMO games.
    its not ripped off, its an independently made sound from a template design maker that synced pieces of other transformers sounds into one. and who cares if its a ripoff or not lol its just a sound effect i made the video just for fun and for christmas season really. Didnt put the full length pk vids on it like the 2v2 on the last part its very long. and what did happen to this game? i dont get your point. is still is the best pk system in mmo. My PK is based on a melee stand and considering the PKing this days are mass mage vs mage. you shouldnt be complaining on my video because its just 1 server. there's like 8 more servers to choose from

Little archer Senior Member

hello stop bumping your vid

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234