Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

XDOME'S 4th PK VID- RISINGFORCE ARES

This is a discussion on XDOME'S 4th PK VID- RISINGFORCE ARES within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, after 2 months i'm back with my 4th PK vid. It's not much, not alot of effects and ...
Page: 1

Default XDOME'S 4th PK VID- RISINGFORCE ARES

Hi all, after 2 months i'm back with my 4th PK vid. It's not much, not alot of effects and edit on this one just more on PK from my POV and this might be my last vid for awhile till im 83. Hope you enjoy it, feel free to comment and rate. I dont really care if you hate it or not i just want to share this video to people.
    Oh btw i was asked what my gear was coz people think im all +3 but im not. Watch it in 720. There might be quality lost since i compressed the video from 918mb to 480mb. Enjoy guys!

My gear:
    +6 krowaz pauldron,helmet and gloves +7 boots and garment
    +1 warrior earring / +2 Plat Ears
    +2 WP
    +1 SOS
    + 2 Foverin
    + 3 DR
    +7 chaos nebiros and +9 giga.

If i had all +3 maybe id be alot better but hey im not rich and only played the game back for 1 year since 2005.

good to see ure movie again bro

thanks indiaan <3. lol i just got home from work and someone disliked the video without telling me what he did not like. lol oh well thats how youtube works anyway

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

was fun to watch found the ob fight part abit boring but rest was pretty interesting, shouldn've showed beckhouse lettin ya die tho lol!

i found it fun to watch too, I'll be the first to tell you im a shit and overrated mage on ares, plus I wasn't the only mage there, i only get 1/3 of the blame

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    was fun to watch found the ob fight part abit boring but rest was pretty interesting, shouldn've showed beckhouse lettin ya die tho lol!
    Haha thanks! well beck was busy i think that time gettin mobbed by orcs. And they surprised attacked me lol my bad though i went too far :/ yeah the tower is a long fight also but i havent edited any of most of the part so mostly its like an unedited pk segment. Since the jit part it took about 25min footage for most of it but it was a 1 hour fight mostly but fraps is too big as avi so my comp wont handle so much load to record it all.

i happy to see the 4`th video bro !!! now go lvl and make some more !!! good vid btw

I liked it, damn i wanna go dual wield tooo on my damn warrior ! xD

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    Haha thanks! well beck was busy i think that time gettin mobbed by orcs. And they surprised attacked me lol my bad though i went too far :/ yeah the tower is a long fight also but i havent edited any of most of the part so mostly its like an unedited pk segment. Since the jit part it took about 25min footage for most of it but it was a 1 hour fight mostly but fraps is too big as avi so my comp wont handle so much load to record it all.
    I had alot of fun vsing jit without another orc parties coming in. Wish i fraps it tho =p. Anywayz keep up the good work maybe should should edit my fraps lol xD

Good Video, great editing... sad our vses didnt make their way in there :P

-Chad

Awesome pk, didn't like the intro though lol...rest is sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by ::Beckhouse:: View Post
    i found it fun to watch too, I'll be the first to tell you im a shit and overrated mage on ares, plus I wasn't the only mage there, i only get 1/3 of the blame
    lol i tried to descent too but i went too far so im sure its not anyone's fault coz i always descented when i see 2 orcs coming for me but unfortunately legcut worked on me

Quote Originally Posted by J0MES0N View Post
    i happy to see the 4`th video bro !!! now go lvl and make some more !!! good vid btw
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakingOut View Post
    I liked it, damn i wanna go dual wield tooo on my damn warrior ! xD
    yeah i love duals too! it looks badass and i also bring avedon with me as 2nd weapon against CS mages but the combo is really different imo i just like the chaos thats all

Quote Originally Posted by realenergy View Post
    I had alot of fun vsing jit without another orc parties coming in. Wish i fraps it tho =p. Anywayz keep up the good work maybe should should edit my fraps lol xD
    yeah you only get to find that kind of pk that hardcore maybe once every 2 weeks because most of the time we are outnumbered by orcs or humans lacking priest lol
    coz them and their grandchilds are making mages like crazy. You should edit ur fraps man i wanna see your POV also haha! i wanna be 83 too

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    Good Video, great editing... sad our vses didnt make their way in there :P

-Chad
    yeah i think i did ask u if its on record or not but not sure coz most of footage were already done and my room for storage is also low. but we can arrange that again when im online again on my warrior as 83 coz thats when i'll start frapsing again

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    Awesome pk, didn't like the intro though lol...rest is sweet.
    The crappy superman intro im trying to make? haha! yeah told u i suck at intros :P its just a tribute for the avengers/ superman upcoming movie thanks!

Funny how now no1 comments on using big pots in vs'es,not that i have anything against em personaly.Its nice to see for a change a non babaed warrior that is not in +9/10 +3/4 hittin 1k to unduffed people,lookin forward to your next pk video keep up the good work ^^

cool vid, only thing i didnt like were the big pots in the vs's

edit: just red the reply above mine, lol'ed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast