Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

XDOME'S 4th PK VID- RISINGFORCE ARES

This is a discussion on XDOME'S 4th PK VID- RISINGFORCE ARES within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I like it, tho i gotta ask, did everyone you VSed use Ibex aswell?, if they didn't you got a ...
Page: 2

Purrminator Senior Member

I like it, tho i gotta ask, did everyone you VSed use Ibex aswell?, if they didn't you got a huge advantage in VS
    tho the movie was good, 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Funny how now no1 comments on using big pots in vs'es,not that i have anything against em personaly.Its nice to see for a change a non babaed warrior that is not in +9/10 +3/4 hittin 1k to unduffed people,lookin forward to your next pk video keep up the good work ^^
    actually i did made a video of me vsing with no ibex for the fact that i know which people who dont use ibex and who use ibex in ares. Coz in ares mostly half of the people who comes to arena and pk use ibex nowadays and trust me 60% of the warriors who are like +10/3s even come with buff which is pretty annoying also especially the rouges who use crisis + pedal in the part of my vid. You can clearly see how long its taking for them to die coz they're hp comes from 15% to half all of a sudden and spam unlimited minor. Although the last part of the vs, i made it clear that we both were unbuffed with ibex. both buffed with ibex. thats why i typed it in there most of the vs i do is unscheduled or just random challenges by ppl whenever i come in arena. and im always from cz during that time i dont usually bring 720 pots cept the 1 weight pots but im out need donations pls

Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    cool vid, only thing i didnt like were the big pots in the vs's

edit: just red the reply above mine, lol'ed
    well yeah people did criticize me with that before on my 2nd vid and thats why i made my whole 3rd vid non ibex vs and proved a point. oh and also i did had vs w/o ibex mostly i use ibex on rouges bcoz im pretty sure they pot+minor + crisis and pedal and its pretty obvious on the video but thanks for commenting on it

there were only 2 warriors i fought with ibex in the movie and most are 720 pots. most of the vs were against rouge and considering they use pedal for minoring and also use pots AC buff and wolf. i can say F that being unfair. Most warriors will agree with me that its pretty unfair that they can get away with those things bcoz people started to accept them but if you are a person who likes to vs u wouldnt appreciate how imbalanced it is.

As i wrote,i dont have anything against those pots,they are in the PUS there for i dont get why people cry so much about em when other people use them,you could,or any1 else for that matter have bought em from a merchant in moradon in that logic it would be like crying over scrolls in pk,personaly your warrior and your skills are a example how KO used to be few years back,a nice tank warrior with normal items,nothing special,but nice skills,no pedal or w/e warriors use these days to combo for them as i noticed in many videos that people posted here on this forum,no insane gear,yes i do know there are people who have +9 or higher w/o spendin a single USD on them (my self involved in that group too),its just a refreshment from all those insane gear people overall,that have no sence in pk,and no skill.Also Ares is not an easy server to pk on,specialy with that gear of yours,go go 83 good luck !

good video

wonderful movie havent got bored during watching

SOO good domey!

I thought the intro was pretty funny too =)
    Guess i need to get my azz back so I can be in some of that footage :P

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    As i wrote,i dont have anything against those pots,they are in the PUS there for i dont get why people cry so much about em when other people use them,you could,or any1 else for that matter have bought em from a merchant in moradon in that logic it would be like crying over scrolls in pk,personaly your warrior and your skills are a example how KO used to be few years back,a nice tank warrior with normal items,nothing special,but nice skills,no pedal or w/e warriors use these days to combo for them as i noticed in many videos that people posted here on this forum,no insane gear,yes i do know there are people who have +9 or higher w/o spendin a single USD on them (my self involved in that group too),its just a refreshment from all those insane gear people overall,that have no sence in pk,and no skill.Also Ares is not an easy server to pk on,specialy with that gear of yours,go go 83 good luck !
    yeah i know what u mean, it gets pretty depressing when someone hits u for 1800 when ur duffed coz they are full 10 armor or krowaz8 set with +3 rofs/rocs and +3 everything with a +10 wiri or even +9. its pretty insane the gears in here but somehow what i love the pk party we usually get is we still win coz of good participation of party and communication on the strategy that we gonna use to beat a baba party. There are alot of times that i did wish i had money to buy +3s and good stuff but im happy with the development my char is making. Slowly but surely thanks man i will have fun as 83 <3 gonna be a pain but oh well im sure its worth it. Yeah same thing that i keep hearing but people do complain about it and stuff but 80% of the ppl use it. I have seen people vending it in moradon and its always sold out. even if its around 90k a pot.

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    good video
    ty bro

Quote Originally Posted by trytolikeme View Post
    wonderful movie havent got bored during watching
    thank you thank you ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by nukka View Post
    SOO good domey!

I thought the intro was pretty funny too =)
    Guess i need to get my azz back so I can be in some of that footage :P
    yeah i really had no idea what intro to make so i just made it domey style. yeah u need to stop chasing azz and get ur azz back in game :P

Banned

Good Movie, nice edit

Quote Originally Posted by BadGoodMex View Post
    Good Movie, nice edit
    thanks bro i still have alot of things i wanted to do with the movie but i dont really want to get the too much effects comment again :P

bump my vid maybe someone didnt see it :P

thats just insane.. and the sad thing thing is when i try to go to cz and i see yall i just leave haha.. very nice vid bro

good good

Quote Originally Posted by Doobie8 View Post
    thats just insane.. and the sad thing thing is when i try to go to cz and i see yall i just leave haha.. very nice vid bro
    lol whats ur ign your in orc right? i havent pked lately just been busy doin some exp and stuff. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caror4 View Post
    good good
    thank you

He he not bad dude,Sexies come back cz again

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast