Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
Like Tree8Likes

XiaoYou - Vendetta

This is a discussion on XiaoYou - Vendetta within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gft me info?...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Gft me info?

  2. #17
    Senior Member AlexBeepBeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Booring.... Fully 10/3 assa with redpot and duffer use 1-2 skill then next clip.... I want to see real fight not this assa videos when 1hit someone then run miles away and the next clip comes. SHIT. 3.5/10

  3. #18
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manolis2010 View Post
    what he show this video??????

    some guys from c-west with +10items cant fight ppl with same items
    said the guy with the chitin sets +11rev/+21rev with other +3 uniques probably ?
    you were probably one of the worst rogues @ cwest lmao

  4. #19
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    lol at people saying hes over geared.. so sinins and 000000 wasnt over geared ofc this guy is no where as near as good as them but they just out geared everyone for the most part just like he does but this is a turk so he doesnt possess the small amount of skill it takes to be good with gg gear
    Jamm1n and MrRapist like this.

  5. #20
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    lol at people saying hes over geared.. so sinins and 000000 wasnt over geared ofc this guy is no where as near as good as them but they just out geared everyone for the most part just like he does but this is a turk so he doesnt possess the small amount of skill it takes to be good with gg gear
    i bet any turk is smarter t han you .

  6. #21
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    i bet any turk is smarter t han you .
    my 1 post contains a higher intelligence level than all 761 of your posts combined just sayin

  7. #22
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    c-west pro players always turkish always run from equal fight and add more people
    Actually made me smile IRL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    i bet any turk is smarter t han me! .
    I wonder... who's obsessed with who?
    FuriousKo likes this.

  8. #23
    Senior Member BaanNekTharious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    439

    Default

    damn this pk is awesome with this merge omg

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    lool made topcat his b1tch. Bet he hasnt got a whoopin that much in his life

  10. #25
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    I think that Madrid guy was sharing T0pcat until recently and was kicked out after this vid came out LOL.

    hahahaha

  11. #26
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I think that Madrid guy was sharing T0pcat until recently and was kicked out after this vid came out LOL.

    hahahaha
    seriously? ROFL

  12. #27
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I think that Madrid guy was sharing T0pcat until recently and was kicked out after this vid came out LOL.

    hahahaha
    ahahahha nah not realy im still playing on topcat , but i dk why people speak alot 3 sins with 3 priest and another party helped em killed me 3 times 2 of them during im killing other party

  13. #28
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    You should check madrid's selling topic. Funniest post by t0pcat so far.

  14. #29
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    ahahahha nah not realy im still playing on topcat , but i dk why people speak alot 3 sins with 3 priest and another party helped em killed me 3 times 2 of them during im killing other party
    Dude you can't fool anyone. That other BF member in page 1 is really trash talking you HARD, lol.

    @Kallop, lol this topcat guy. Funny how he ended up sharing with him haha.

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...34/index5.html
    Ibloodycool likes this.

  15. #30
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Dude you can't fool anyone. That other BF member in page 1 is really trash talking you HARD, lol.

    @Kallop, lol this topcat guy. Funny how he ended up sharing with him haha.

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...34/index5.html
    Indeed that topic is kinda funny xD
    Madrid likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •