Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BlowMe vs Movie Show Maxko (Old)

This is a discussion on BlowMe vs Movie Show Maxko (Old) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-GABaO-snE&feature=related]YouTube - BlowMe MaxKo Vs movie show[/ame] A vs movie i made back in the day. I post it here ...
Page: 1

Default BlowMe vs Movie Show Maxko (Old)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-GABaO-snE&feature=related]YouTube - BlowMe MaxKo Vs movie show[/ame]

A vs movie i made back in the day.

I post it here coz i need some crisicm

Gogogo flame me

I think this is one of the best edited Vs movies, so ive been told.
    Tell me if im wrong

Johny/Blowme<3

EDit: If u think i use ctrl minor etc, Hook me up a vs in nusko or any server removed ctrl. Thanks

I dont get why everyone is so against ctrl minor anyway? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    I dont get why everyone is so against ctrl minor anyway? lol
    Well its mostly coz they suck playing. I never had anything against ctrl . For me its the same. U still minor the same amount. But its faster ctrl than uhm only right click?.

idk why ppl crying.

nice pk footage, however the video effects couldve been better, 7/10

CityWok

well first off you honestly aint that good man you left wirezko in what the first month?why because you got ur ass handed to you by every half decent player there like spankage(i meant legacy he play it breifly then got kicked off) n1ggersh1tthunder spawn rocket and sheldon 2nd you come off as one of the most cockiest fhawks but you have nothin to be cocky about anyways thats my 2 sense on this guy
    Last edited by CityWok; 05-07-2010 at 10:31 PM.

n1gga shit thunder is not decent... it's hell of a rogue... same goes for sheldoon cooper and rocket... i remmember i could beat spankake, he wasn't good... anyway he might changed.. btw: he isn't being cocky... he is just showing his combo.. he aint saying noob to anyone or calling him self "pro" at all so there is nothing you should complain about

CityWok

lol i am nigga sh1t thunder also in wirez he was one of the most annoying and most cockiest fhawks so ye idc i had to vent my frustration somehow...

Banned

blowme is a decent rogue could work on combo tho

nice movie :P

--Weez

ha ha nice done

and ure lucky number 50 yeay ty ^^

Beholdlove

not bad mate in the most vses u did 11 skills including spike untill its ready. that aint bad but not really good ether. U should focus on doign 12- 13. Minor/potting seems aite but cant rlly judge it in a movie.
    Good quality =]

Quote Originally Posted by Beholdlove View Post
    not bad mate in the most vses u did 11 skills including spike untill its ready. that aint bad but not really good ether. U should focus on doign 12- 13. Minor/potting seems aite but cant rlly judge it in a movie.
    Good quality =]
    yeh i know, i made that like 5-6 months ago .

The funny thing is i raped everyone i do 12-13 hits now, but my combo isnt that fast now;s

Well thanks for comments

Quote Originally Posted by CityWok View Post
    well first off you honestly aint that good man you left wirezko in what the first month?why because you got ur ass handed to you by every half decent player there like spankage(i meant legacy he play it breifly then got kicked off) n1ggersh1tthunder spawn rocket and sheldon 2nd you come off as one of the most cockiest fhawks but you have nothin to be cocky about anyways thats my 2 sense on this guy
    didn see ur comment before so i thought id say. I never played active in wirez coz 1 week after it launched or so my pc broke down. when i got it fixed. Iveco wasnt playing acticly . So i didn bother, at that time i moved to maxko. I got pmed by few ppl. I didn play much at my wirezko acc i had few sharers. Actually i always have shares

And how i am cocky? Lol

nice dude :P u gotta teach me rogue combo lol

good video> this is Repulsive ^^^ for old school maxko player loz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast