Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

XLEVIATANX Combo Show, Also PK Movie Trailler

This is a discussion on XLEVIATANX Combo Show, Also PK Movie Trailler within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm how can u spam 2 minor at the same time sometime u get 3 minor at the same time ...
Page: 4

hmm how can u spam 2 minor at the same time sometime u get 3 minor at the same time with minor cooldown??? ur mana runs out fast then my lvl 59 2.2k mana and ur using 2800 mana pots but its running out every pot u use.

even i put full minor on skill bar and sit and minor u can hardly get 2 minor at onces but ur's spam 2minor at onces.

pls dont flame me i know what im talking about i played rogue for 7 years

tbl is back and works.

ur using tbl minor or pedal.

bankin ur saying ur combo is really good , pls post a video of u doing 2 minor spam at same time /3 minor.

stop the video at 36sec u will see ur minor came out 3 at onces then 4 wtf lol

Leviatan

just a little bit lag dude... i played rogue for 6-7 years too, u can use 22minors in 1 pot when u are not combo, when i combo can use like 18 how u can see, minor delay its 0.1 sec, i am from brazil, like 0.000001% of peoples here play KO... no1 sell pedal here... tbl edit dont have anymore i guess and if would have it would be without any cooldown, and how u can see i have minor cooldown... its not 3 minors same time its just a little bit lag because i am from brazil and server from far away, u can really can not be good in ko anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by IIRedII View Post
    hmm how can u spam 2 minor at the same time sometime u get 3 minor at the same time with minor cooldown??? ur mana runs out fast then my lvl 59 2.2k mana and ur using 2800 mana pots but its running out every pot u use.

even i put full minor on skill bar and sit and minor u can hardly get 2 minor at onces but ur's spam 2minor at onces.

pls dont flame me i know what im talking about i played rogue for 7 years

tbl is back and works.

ur using tbl minor or pedal.

bankin ur saying ur combo is really good , pls post a video of u doing 2 minor spam at same time /3 minor.

stop the video at 36sec u will see ur minor came out 3 at onces then 4 wtf lol

Uh... I dont understand how I really said anything about my combo in this thread, but i would like to say you are a dumbass, since he is using soul pots, not 2800 pots, killing your logic lmao.

Leviatan @ u admitted that ur using programmed mouse for your minor and soul pots. I know we are living in the times when there are new things technologies coming out. For me using programable devices is comparable with using hacks and tbls. I am not saying ur not skilled or something but letting the machine doing something which u cannot make yourself same good, is just cheating.

I am an old school player so think w/e you want but the only legitimate way to play this game is just by using your own hands without any programable devices, programs etc. That kind of support is just non legit in my oppinion.
    Thats my playing style and im having fun with it even if i die to someone. Thats the reason why i never posted any of my movies in public because i dont care what the others say. The most important is what the people i play with think about me and my skills and they dont need to see this on movies to judge.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    Uh... I dont understand how I really said anything about my combo in this thread, but i would like to say you are a dumbass, since he is using soul pots, not 2800 pots, killing your logic lmao.

it was like 1 a clock when i write this lol i was sleepy.

but ur saying his combo is really good but u can see he got tbl.
    just wanted to see if u can do what he can do 3/4 minors at onces since ur sayign his combo is good .

Leviatan

omg i dont have any tbl, u are really dumb...

and omg i dont have any program to minor on mouse its normal mouse2, u know? when u put mouse2 to use something? i just have mouse5 to use soul but i can also put soul pot on number 1 skillbar and stop use that, but my sharer dont like, red its really stupied, RED LOOK SALMIN ITS TBL TOO [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUodaUcmLTk&feature=related]YouTube - SininS The Power Of 83 II (part2)[/ame], HE USE 2-3MINORS SAME TIME ON 0:16 LOOK LOOK... ah omg u are really dumb u dont know what is ping...

In this day and age can't every rogue combo to the limit? Plus no bloody beast .

Quote Originally Posted by Leviatan View Post
    omg i dont have any tbl, u are really dumb...

and omg i dont have any program to minor on mouse its normal mouse2, u know? when u put mouse2 to use something? i just have mouse5 to use soul but i can also put soul pot on number 1 skillbar and stop use that, but my sharer dont like, red its really stupied, RED LOOK SALMIN ITS TBL TOO YouTube - SininS The Power Of 83 II (part2), HE USE 2-3MINORS SAME TIME ON 0:16 LOOK LOOK... ah omg u are really dumb u dont know what is ping...

his comes out 1 most of the time , sometimes 2, 1 time i saw 3 but just onces

urs comes out 2 at a time sometimes 3or 4

It is because he has his minor programmed, I dont suspect tbl. Still noobie to use a programmable mouse or keypad.

and yes I agree with smokin.....most every sin can combo like that.

Leviatan

So Whats the point? if he did 3 times once he can do it again right?

its because my minor its a little bit faster, ok red u are the pro master and only u can be a good sin, another peoples are tbl or pedal ok i understand ur point, and btw u are very smart to do a find KING event on lufferson castle
    Last edited by Leviatan; 01-29-2010 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviatan View Post
    So Whats the point? if he did 3 times once he can do it again right?

its because my minor its a little bit faster, ok red u are the pro master and only u can be a good sin, another peoples are tbl or pedal ok i understand ur point, and btw u are very smart to do a find KING event on lufferson castle

Dude I dont know why you keep saying this "pedal" comment. Congrats you dont use a pedal.......oh wait....thats right what you do is worse than a pedal.

nice job gui... and for all its not pedal or tbl ... he is very good on assasin
    keep work =D

He can have a special mouse, with multiple buttons or he could use a program... There is a program thats pretty known nowadays.

A program like ***** ***** ******** or something simular could be an explination for his "3 hands". Not saying he is using something like that, I'm a too nooby sin to make a judgement about that... but I know it's possible with that program.
    It allows you to record mouse movements, mouse clicks, keystrokes and replay them whenever you want. You can also set up your combo with it, like many people do.
    It's not as fast or as smooth as a manual combo, but it's above the average combo. It's like having a pedal inside your pc which automizes all your actions... I don't get whats fun about it, as you just press 1 button and your combo starts, you press another button and your combo finishes.

Edit: Deleted the program name on request to prevent more people from using it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    He can have a special mouse, with multiple buttons or he could use a program... There is a program thats pretty known nowadays.

A program like ***** ***** ******** or something simular could be an explination for his "3 hands". Not saying he is using something like that, I'm a too nooby sin to make a judgement about that... but I know it's possible with that program.
    It allows you to record mouse movements, mouse clicks, keystrokes and replay them whenever you want. You can also set up your combo with it, like many people do.
    It's not as fast or as smooth as a manual combo, but it's above the average combo. It's like having a pedal inside your pc which automizes all your actions... I don't get whats fun about it, as you just press 1 button and your combo starts, you press another button and your combo finishes.

Edit: Deleted the program name on request to prevent more people from using it.
    if ull read ull see that he said that he is using it..

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    if ull read ull see that he said that he is using it..
    I didn't read it, don't really care. Assumed topic was going to be accusations / denials only for 4 pages long. So I just posted when I read 3-4 posts.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 01-29-2010 at 08:15 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)