Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

XP death bs

This is a discussion on XP death bs within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So a booro killed me. Or not. Great way to lose xp. Send a ticket to CS and just to ...
Page: 1

idefix

So a booro killed me. Or not. Great way to lose xp. Send a ticket to CS and just to find out that "in accordance with our Terms of Service policy, we currently do not restore lost experience. There will be no restorations of this type on your account at this time. I understand that lost experience can be frustrating and I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. Thank you for your understanding and for playing Knight Online. "

I know it's a small amount of xp, just gotta hope this won't happen to anyone 80+ or the xp lost will be in quite a different scale already :S

very old bug, this happens when the mob attacks you for more damage than your current hp so it doesnt graphically update your hp but registers you as dead in the server

Banned

this happened to me a few times in cz 1 time at booro 1 time aoe dk and 1 time walking past obl bad luck i say but if you spam tickets it did nothing for me

idefix

very old bug, this happens when the mob attacks you for more damage than your current hp so it doesnt graphically update your hp but registers you as dead in the server[/b]
    Believe me, a booro doesnt hit me for 1954+.

You are lvl 65, and in info screen there were many 1k hits, who knows it may have critical'ed you

Banned

Happened to me few times while xping @ EW.

Banned

Happens all the time in dungeon. Especially with Minotaurs...

NeronDomitius

Happened to me few times while xping @ EW.[/b]
    :P u exping? never heard...

Banned

:P u exping? never heard...[/b]
    I got no characters to xp ..

Wow you got hit for over 4-5k and didnt get healed or pot for yourself. Blame your priest and yourself. Cool visual glitch though.

Banned

Wow you got hit for over 4-5k and didnt get healed or pot for yourself. Blame your priest and yourself. Cool visual glitch though.[/b]
    yea seen that too

idefix

Wow you got hit for over 4-5k and didnt get healed or pot for yourself. Blame your priest and yourself. Cool visual glitch though.[/b]
    Are you blind? At the top of the log i get healed to full hp (Recovered 904 health). After that I take 1014, 979, 858, HEAL 1920, at which point my health should be (with a hp pool of 3906) 3906-1014-979-878+1920 = 2975 (which it was). Then I take 1021 HP, after which I fall down to the ground, there wasn't even a 0.5 sec time in between so the booro did not hit another time after that damage.

I don't know how that's a visual bug to you guys but w/e.

My bad Im dumb

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Old bug, got that so many times in KE and pk. Just gotta deal with it, K2 will do nothing.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

just a old bug and u didn't loose so much exp , would suck if u were like 80 or something ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast