My 1st old movie ^^

This is a discussion on My 1st old movie ^^ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FF Link: http://files.filefront.com/My_Moviewmv/;69...;/fileinfo.html I used half fraps version and bad editor to make it...anyway i hope you like it my ...
Page: 1

::Urban::

Wink

FF Link:http://files.filefront.com/My_Moviewmv/;69...;/fileinfo.html

I used half fraps version and bad editor to make it...anyway i hope you like it

my next move will be better than it

btw. i know i know my combo was bad, buy i had lags when i have on fraps...

Thanks for all coments !

J

1st

Umm....wtf?

No spike -.- and everyone in there didnt even have like full plate on, most of them were like totally noob. Also do you have a problem with light feet? You wait till they like run away half way across the map then u use it.

turtle

Lol i remember those days... Man i owend on my lvl 50 skinny warrior.... I was in arena and some guy was like.. "hey, arn't you the dlw guy warrior that goes to dlww?? your the one who took me and like 2-3 other clannies to kill!!" lol i was like... ":O wow..." ahhaha.... i had fp7 and6.. str +7-9 lol and philum+7 and ds+7 =D..... man i owned....

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

1500 buff 300 ac. rogue fp+7 set. dual mds+6. and decent dex bonus. nobody killed me in those wars besides the bugging lvl 51+

::Urban::

No spike -.- and everyone in there didnt even have like full plate on, most of them were like totally noob. Also do you have a problem with light feet? You wait till they like run away half way across the map then u use it.[/b]

yes...fuk*** lags...