Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

xp1ici7 2nd pk video (Ares)

This is a discussion on xp1ici7 2nd pk video (Ares) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not good.. really.. most hated rogue still is zero .. learn to play like him and come back. no minor ...
Page: 2

not good.. really..
    most hated rogue still is zero .. learn to play like him and come back.

no minor for rogue is like no howling sword for the warrior pfft. learn it or go archer (even archers (skilled ones) use minor to escape)

i'd say 3/10 because of having nutz to bring the movie

"most hated rogue"..?
    I never saw u anywhere in cz and btw you dont get hatet because you kill ppl, you get hatet when you xp/mass-ride/mass-duff/or mass chase ppl

anyway to the movie.. ofc u need to show every1 that you got a CS, ilusion in 1vs1? gg, DD in 1vs1? gg... so far it was good but rly boring after a while.. and noobish on the 1vs1 oO[/b]
    First of all, who is NordFront
    2nd dont be mad bc i raped your clanmate
    3rd get off the forum and in the game so i can rape your sweet little ass
    4th if you think you can handle my noob minor and slow combo see me in the game

P.S. ANYONE WHO WANT TO BE IN MY NEXT VIDEO CAN PM ME IN THE GAME
    IM ON ARES SERVER2

PlayerofRogueC0la

x i liked your first pk movie better,,, but good job on this 1 also,, screw the haters

Mavetse

IM ON ARES SERVER2[/b]
    so, if u think u are too good, why u dont make a vs with nord? :huh:

IM ON ARES SERVER2[/b]
    in fact stalker is lvl 63 or 64 with crapy acsesory and armor and he didnt played for a long time now.. like 1 or 2months guess we already removed him from clan dunno, anyway its not rly a big deal to kill a lvl 64sin on a 70 char or whatever lvl u are.
    and to the 1vs1.. just pm me im mostly on a1 but I already know what will happen
    .) LOL NOOB NEEDS TO DEBUFF
    .) LOL NOOB NEEDS TO USE 1920HEAL
    .) LOL NOOB NEEDS TO USE DD HELMET
    .) LOL NOOB NEEDS TO USE SHIELD AND 1HAND WEAPON
    .) LOL NOOB I WON AHAHAHAHAAHAH
    or I win and dance on ur dead body o_O

and Im sure he dont have scrols and wanna do the 1vs1 on undaying that he can abuse it with his uber hp set

L1saS1mpson

i will kill him unbuffed

he can be :P but crappy we r both orcs

flamthrow

I wanna try coz those are some big words x and im 71 so hey you should beat me easily especially with ur accessory compared to mine.

lekebekois

in fact stalker is lvl 63 or 64 with crapy acsesory and armor and he didnt played for a long time now.. like 1 or 2months guess we already removed him from clan dunno, anyway its not rly a big deal to kill a lvl 64sin on a 70 char or whatever lvl u are.
    and to the 1vs1.. just pm me im mostly on a1 but I already know what will happen
    .) LOL NOOB NEEDS TO DEBUFF
    .) LOL NOOB NEEDS TO USE 1920HEAL
    .) LOL NOOB NEEDS TO USE DD HELMET
    .) LOL NOOB NEEDS TO USE SHIELD AND 1HAND WEAPON
    .) LOL NOOB I WON AHAHAHAHAAHAH
    or I win and dance on ur dead body o_O

and Im sure he dont have scrols and wanna do the 1vs1 on undaying that he can abuse it with his uber hp set[/b]
    Noob's can't control their emotions so they have to cry post after post.
    Personally I already understood what u had to say.. Quit flaming.
    Look hes not the best but if he made a video, had fun making it and actually enjoys it, let him... Seems there ur wasting as much time playing that game as to argue on forums.
    Some people are still playing this game because it's actually FUN (once u can login..), not because they're ADDICTED to it.

==Vid==
    Vid was OK as far as I could see. Not the best 1 but meh; he rather play than waste time to make a cool vid what's wrong with that? People might think Illusion in 1 v 1 is gay yep I approve but it's still a skills, not an hax... FP DD is a part of ur equipment.. Some people aren't using DD's but +1 IN and +1 IB so it's around same thing.

Go Go Go xp1ici7. Kept seeing u in game since the old ko.. u're a good fellow.

G0D

That was lame... just my opnion not a flame.
    Btw I'd love to 1vs1 u and I will fraps and show people how u run.

Noob's can't control their emotions so they have to cry post after post.
    Personally I already understood what u had to say.. Quit flaming.
    Look hes not the best but if he made a video, had fun making it and actually enjoys it, let him... Seems there ur wasting as much time playing that game as to argue on forums.
    Some people are still playing this game because it's actually FUN (once u can login..), not because they're ADDICTED to it.
    ==Vid==
    Vid was OK as far as I could see. Not the best 1 but meh; he rather play than waste time to make a cool vid what's wrong with that? People might think Illusion in 1 v 1 is gay yep I approve but it's still a skills, not an hax... FP DD is a part of ur equipment.. Some people aren't using DD's but +1 IN and +1 IB so it's around same thing.

Go Go Go xp1ici7. Kept seeing u in game since the old ko.. u're a good fellow.[/b]
    and retarded ppl like you need to think that i startet flaming? scrol up pls ty

lekebekois

^^ I didn't say u started it, but u did continue which is as worse. "Someone's acting stupid so I'll have to do the same".
    "most hated rogue"..?
    I never saw u anywhere in cz and btw you dont get hatet because you kill ppl, you get hatet when you xp/mass-ride/mass-duff/or mass chase ppl
    anyway to the movie.. ofc u need to show every1 that you got a CS, ilusion in 1vs1? gg, DD in 1vs1? gg... so far it was good but rly boring after a while.. and noobish on the 1vs1 oO[/b]
    nvm bout my first sentence. U did start it ^^

grow up plx ty.

yea tell me what I have to do pls ur friend just suck u damn fools are just not worth my time

btw that was a comment and not a flame mr. uberIntelligent

Banned

possibly the worst rogue vid i've ever watched, pls don't watch it ppl it's crappy and will lower ur IQ every second that it's playing in front of your eyes, most hated rogue? try worst sin in 1v1's, and i would love to 1v1 with or without illusion and dd and blinding i don't care, i'll still beat you

o rly..
    postcount

Vaseline

finally finished koxping with someonespecial while in monsterkills clan LegendsOfAres????

i remember that i got more info if anyone needs it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast