Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

xp1ici7 2nd pk video (Ares)

This is a discussion on xp1ici7 2nd pk video (Ares) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; illusion in normal pk is ok but in vs it is very lame , dont need to download the movie ...
Page: 4

illusion in normal pk is ok but in vs it is very lame , dont need to download the movie already seen in arena 1289731983712 - 0 :lol: <3

garfieldbr

in fact stalker is lvl 63 or 64 with crapy acsesory and armor and he didnt played for a long time now.. like 1 or 2months guess we already removed him from clan dunno, anyway its not rly a big deal to kill a lvl 64sin on a 70 char or whatever lvl u are.
    and to the 1vs1.. just pm me im mostly on a1 but I already know what will happen
    .) LOL NOOB NEEDS TO DEBUFF
    .) LOL NOOB NEEDS TO USE 1920HEAL
    .) LOL NOOB NEEDS TO USE DD HELMET
    .) LOL NOOB NEEDS TO USE SHIELD AND 1HAND WEAPON
    .) LOL NOOB I WON AHAHAHAHAAHAH

or I win and dance on ur dead body o_O

and Im sure he dont have scrols and wanna do the 1vs1 on undaying that he can abuse it with his uber hp set[/b]
    i dont know what u mean on this post but when u come for 1vs1 with me is always with malice and parasite and ofc u stop for heal i forgot

garfieldbr

possibly the worst rogue vid i&#39;ve ever watched, pls don&#39;t watch it ppl it&#39;s crappy and will lower ur IQ every second that it&#39;s playing in front of your eyes, most hated rogue? try worst sin in 1v1&#39;s, and i would love to 1v1 with or without illusion and dd and blinding i don&#39;t care, i&#39;ll still beat you [/b]
    btw i dont saw ur movie yet
    give us link and let&#39;s see who&#39;s better in pk
    and btw you still play ko? i never saw your charater in cz

i dont know what u mean on this post but when u come for 1vs1 with me is always with malice and parasite and ofc u stop for heal i forgot [/b]
    k I stop debuff and healing myself and you dont use skills higher then lvl 59 deal?
    always love when ppl complain abouth duff, Duffing is a part of the game a priest is able to duff so wy Its noobish to do it? when a warrior & a int priest comes and the priest duffs you hes a noob to? if your stupid enough to stay as long as ur fully duffed and rdy to get 2 - 3 hitet its ur own fault oO, if you want to stay alive vs a duffer get a priest or rogue with u who can cure you. debuffs & heal skill are the only reason why BP´s excist, a bp got crappy HP and AC and crapy skill excapt heal, debuff & helis.
    and btw I dont count 1vs1 in CZ there every where little noobcunts whitch can attack you while vsing or the other person can wear weapondefs or talia etc. if you want a fair 1vs1 meet in arena and setup rules.

to the post I ment that he will complain as long till I stoped debuff, healing myself using DD helmet or shield with 1hand weapon, because its kinda pointless to vs him then but anyway I would still try to beat him will be kinda easy anyway

"until the day BattlePriests can use warrior shell or armor with the same AC I will continu to duff ppl" lutz <3
    even if it wont help again mages, excapt when you have to stat on HP instead of INT to wear it :P

garfieldbr

if you want a fair 1vs1 meet in arena and setup rules.[/b]
    how is this rules?

and about it
    bp is like light
    gay class cant kill in 1vs1
    bp debuff all my ass and 3-4hit light stun ur ass and cant do anything
    only if use talia or anything with defence

Lemon

on the subject of hittin a girl
    where have you and your lil girlfreind milkshaker been
    guys lvlin tryin to give me some comp
    get back to me[/b]
    What? Are you saying that when we used to kill you it was like hitting a girl? I haven&#39;t spoken to milk in like 6 months.

Illusion is a faggot skill full stop.

Andrew_Meister

not bad

Andrew_Meister

i realy like the 2vs1 fights

how is this rules?

and about it
    bp is like light
    gay class cant kill in 1vs1
    bp debuff all my ass and 3-4hit light stun ur ass and cant do anything
    only if use talia or anything with defence[/b]
    you have to setup them or take this rules for excample:

Priest vs Mage
    round 1.)
    Tanking fight
    No sliding
    No weapon def.(this also means no resist items, look @notes for more info)
    No Heals & Debuffs
    allowed is:
    2hand weapons
    dual wield weapon
    1hand weapon & Shield

round 2.)
    Tanking fight
    No sliding
    No Heals & Debuffs
    allowed is:
    2hand weapons
    dual wield weapon
    1hand weapon & Shield
    Weapon def. armor (now you can equit resist items)

round 3.)
    allowed is:
    2hand weapons
    dual wield weapon
    1hand weapon & Shield
    Weapon def. armor, low class gob armor etc.
    Heals & Debuffs
    Sliding

Every Round will be fighten 2times (excapt round 3 if any player got "Cure" skill)
    (to save up some time, I would sugest warriors & mages dont play round 3, you cant cure urself and you can get fully duffed so there is no real way to win for you)
    one time on 1500/300 or on 2000/350 buffs/scrols
    and one time on Undying buff and 300 or 350ac.
    (ofc you must not take the undying buff, you can also stay on 1500 or 2k buffs/scrols would been good anyway in a round where Duffing is allowed)
    also make sure to setup if its allowed to use ArmorEnchant & Weapon Enchant scrols

Acid Pots are NOT allowed
    its also not allowed to use any 20% or 50%hp recovery potions or any other pots that recover or restore xxx hp in xx seconds
    The only HP recovery you use is 720HP Potion and if allowed MH and priest heal skill.
    Its allowed to use Magic Hammers any time.

when you win a vs you gain 1point, in the end you can have 6 total points.
    (you can skil any round you want, or give the round up and bring your opponent the points.)
    6:0 = raped dang noob ROFL
    5:1 = owned
    4:2 = nice fight
    3:3 = draw, this means both players are as good as the other one.
    2:4 = nice fitght but you lost
    1:5 = lolz noob you got owned
    0:6 = rofl go and get some skill you noob looser

---
    Notes:
    If its a Tanking fight, its NOT allowed to run around.
    (in mage & archer fights its allowed to change ur location for like 2 - 4steps but thats all)

no "big" sliding means that its only allowed to slide for 1 - 3 hits.
    its also allowed to slide when you redball. (be fair and stop sliding when the additional AC of redball ends)

"heals & debuffs are allowed or not"
    if heal is not allowed you dont use any kind of heal also no hp-restore heal, only use 720hp pots
    if duffing is not allowed you use no skill out of Holy Spirit. excapt eruption and the attack skils are allowed.
    if heal is allowed you can use any kind of it, up from 60hp heal to group total heal and so on, also hp restore heals are allowed.
    if duffing is allowed you can use all skils in there, mana drains, hp duffs, massive etc.

Weapon Def. in a Mage vs.
    if your build is based on goblin armor like on FP-Goblin build, or Chittin-Goblin build, its allowed to carry them.
    this means, if you got 146int (FP-Gob build.) you can carry them, if you have enough INT to carry +8pants or pauldron you need to wear the +8´s.
    its also not allowed to use any resist jewls, you do this fight with the same armor & jewls you use in CZ for pk.
    this means if you use a IronNecklace in pk, you use it there to, you dont change to any HP or resist necklace (same for other jewls)

I copy pastet it kk? :P

cRuX

I THINK U NEED A GOOD PRIEST TO PK WITH..LIKE OLD TIMES IN OLYMPIA

garfieldbr

Priest vs Mage
    round 1.)
    Tanking fight
    No sliding
    No Heals & Debuffs
    allowed is:
    2hand weapons
    dual wield weapon
    1hand weapon & Shield

round 2.)
    Tanking fight
    No sliding
    No Heals & Debuffs
    allowed is:
    2hand weapons
    dual wield weapon
    1hand weapon & Shield

round 3.)
    allowed is:
    2hand weapons
    dual wield weapon
    1hand weapon & Shield
    Heals & Debuffs
    Sliding
    Every Round will be fighten 2times (excapt round 3 if any player got "Cure" skill)
    (to save up some time, I would sugest warriors & mages dont play round 3, you cant cure urself and you can get fully duffed so there is no real way to win for you)
    (ofc you must not take the undying buff, you can also stay on 1500 or 2k buffs/scrols would been good anyway in a round where Duffing is allowed)
    also make sure to setup if its allowed to use ArmorEnchant & Weapon Enchant scrols

its also not allowed to use any 20% or 50%hp recovery potions or any other pots that recover or restore xxx hp in xx seconds
    The only HP recovery you use is 720HP Potion and if allowed MH and priest heal skill.

(you can skil any round you want, or give the round up and bring your opponent the points.)

---
    Notes:
    (in mage & archer fights its allowed to change ur location for like 2 - 4steps but thats all)

its also allowed to slide when you redball. (be fair and stop sliding when the additional AC of redball ends)

if heal is not allowed you dont use any kind of heal also no hp-restore heal, only use 720hp pots
    if duffing is not allowed you use no skill out of Holy Spirit. excapt eruption and the attack skils are allowed.
    if heal is allowed you can use any kind of it, up from 60hp heal to group total heal and so on, also hp restore heals are allowed.
    if duffing is allowed you can use all skils in there, mana drains, hp duffs, massive etc.

if your build is based on goblin armor like on FP-Goblin build, or Chittin-Goblin build, its allowed to carry them.
    this means, if you got 146int (FP-Gob build.) you can carry them, if you have enough INT to carry +8pants or pauldron you need to wear the +8´s.
    its also not allowed to use any resist jewls, you do this fight with the same armor & jewls you use in CZ for pk.
    this means if you use a IronNecklace in pk, you use it there to, you dont change to any HP or resist necklace (same for other jewls)

I copy pastet it kk? :P[/b]
    wow
    i wanna do it with you
    i will use scroll 2000/350/15hp/armor and weapon enchant
    armor +8hp ( i dont have armor club defence )
    i&#39;m fire but if u prefer i can go light

Priest vs Mage
    round 1.)
    Tanking fight
    No sliding
    No Heals & Debuffs
    allowed is:
    2hand weapons
    dual wield weapon
    1hand weapon & Shield

round 2.)
    Tanking fight
    No sliding
    No Heals & Debuffs
    allowed is:
    2hand weapons
    dual wield weapon
    1hand weapon & Shield

round 3.)
    allowed is:
    2hand weapons
    dual wield weapon
    1hand weapon & Shield
    Heals & Debuffs
    Sliding

---
    Notes:

I copy pastet it kk? :P[/b]
    the judge has spoken.

:wub: gay nordy

cRuX

k I stop debuff and healing myself and you dont use skills higher then lvl 59 deal?
    always love when ppl complain abouth duff, Duffing is a part of the game a priest is able to duff so wy Its noobish to do it? when a warrior & a int priest comes and the priest duffs you hes a noob to? if your stupid enough to stay as long as ur fully duffed and rdy to get 2 - 3 hitet its ur own fault oO, if you want to stay alive vs a duffer get a priest or rogue with u who can cure you. debuffs & heal skill are the only reason why BP´s excist, a bp got crappy HP and AC and crapy skill excapt heal, debuff & helis.
    and btw I dont count 1vs1 in CZ there every where little noobcunts whitch can attack you while vsing or the other person can wear weapondefs or talia etc. if you want a fair 1vs1 meet in arena and setup rules.

to the post I ment that he will complain as long till I stoped debuff, healing myself using DD helmet or shield with 1hand weapon, because its kinda pointless to vs him then but anyway I would still try to beat him will be kinda easy anyway
    "until the day BattlePriests can use warrior shell or armor with the same AC I will continu to duff ppl" lutz <3
    even if it wont help again mages, excapt when you have to stat on HP instead of INT to wear it :P[/b]
    ILLUSION IS PART OF GAME WY IS SO NOOBSH TO USE THIS HUH UHUHUH???? rofl kid gtfo with ur shit logic.

Jay

ILLUSION IS PART OF GAME WY IS SO NOOBSH TO USE THIS HUH UHUHUH???? rofl kid gtfo with ur shit logic.[/b]

same reason why Talia&#39;s arent used in 1v1&#39;s

ILLUSION IS PART OF GAME WY IS SO NOOBSH TO USE THIS HUH UHUHUH???? rofl kid gtfo with ur shit logic.[/b]
    you need to see the different my smart noob
    lets start:
    skills a rogue got: 8 attack skills if im not wrong, minorheal and lupin eyes stealth etc. + illusion

skills a duffer - bp got: 1attack skill, duff skills witch removes buffs or wolf, heals,

different:
    if a rogue is using minorheal he is not a noob, so wy not? because he can use it while attacking
    if a priest does that he is a noob, wy? because he need to stop attack for that

if a priest is using debuffs / heals it can be out of 3reasons:
    1.) he just want the fucking 64np from his opponent and that asap
    2.) he cant take the opponent down because he is maybe using 2x minor heal on his bar or he is 10lvl higher then him and and and...
    there begins the part where idiots call the bp noob, the opponent already used all his skills and tryed to beat him and the bp just used his attack skill and his 720hp pots but he keeped his heals & debuffs away
    3.) because 2+ ppl are attacking him

when a rogue is using illusion he acts like a lvl 60turk rogue whitch is ploping up from stealth just to illusion you
    if you ask me illusion is a waste of time, because if you got skill you can do like 2r hits and one attack skill in the time you cast illusion on some1
    and as long you are lvl 70 you can combo non-stop with gg speed
    or reason2: that you suck so much @playing rogue that u need ilusion to stay alive

so my suggestion on you
    MAYBE you should learn how to play this game b4 bullshiting?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast