Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

xp1ici7 2nd pk video (Ares)

This is a discussion on xp1ici7 2nd pk video (Ares) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you need to see the different my smart noob lets start: skills a rogue got: 8 attack skills if im ...
Page: 5

cRuX

you need to see the different my smart noob
    lets start:
    skills a rogue got: 8 attack skills if im not wrong, minorheal and lupin eyes stealth etc. + illusion

skills a duffer - bp got: 1attack skill, duff skills witch removes buffs or wolf, heals,

different:
    if a rogue is using minorheal he is not a noob, so wy not? because he can use it while attacking
    if a priest does that he is a noob, wy? because he need to stop attack for that

if a priest is using debuffs / heals it can be out of 3reasons:
    1.) he just want the fucking 64np from his opponent and that asap
    2.) he cant take the opponent down because he is maybe using 2x minor heal on his bar or he is 10lvl higher then him and and and...
    there begins the part where idiots call the bp noob, the opponent already used all his skills and tryed to beat him and the bp just used his attack skill and his 720hp pots but he keeped his heals & debuffs away
    3.) because 2+ ppl are attacking him

when a rogue is using illusion he acts like a lvl 60turk rogue whitch is ploping up from stealth just to illusion you
    if you ask me illusion is a waste of time, because if you got skill you can do like 2r hits and one attack skill in the time you cast illusion on some1
    and as long you are lvl 70 you can combo non-stop with gg speed
    or reason2: that you suck so much @playing rogue that u need ilusion to stay alive

so my suggestion on you
    MAYBE you should learn how to play this game b4 bullshiting?[/b]
    idk what you proved by that essay^^...were you trying to make me waste 2minutes of my life?? or what...cause u got dicked in the ass by your own fuckin logic and none of that^^^ had anything to do with ILLUSION..maybe a sin needs to illusion so the guy dont hit him as much? DERRR SAME AS IM GONNA DUFF FOR EASY 64 NP...wowwwww I swear some of u people.

Sup3rSlick2

When's the 1v1 between Nord and Xplicit gonna take place, I'd better reserve my spot

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

When's the 1v1 between Nord and Xplicit gonna take place, I'd better reserve my spot [/b]
    lawl hope u get there becuz it would be short

idk what you proved by that essay^^...were you trying to make me waste 2minutes of my life?? or what...cause u got dicked in the ass by your own fuckin logic and none of that^^^ had anything to do with ILLUSION..maybe a sin needs to illusion so the guy dont hit him as much? DERRR SAME AS IM GONNA DUFF FOR EASY 64 NP...wowwwww I swear some of u people.[/b]
    kk I see your brain is to small to remember all that so I write the important part again just for you.

when a rogue is using illusion he acts like a lvl 60turk rogue whitch is ploping up from stealth just to illusion you
    if you ask me illusion is a waste of time, because if you got skill you can do like 2r hits and one attack skill in the time you cast illusion on some1
    or reason2: that you suck so much @playing rogue that u need ilusion to stay alive

so for small brainer in short wordblocks:
    illusion = noob skill
    u cast illusion = you can hit 2x with r and 1x with skill in the time witch can be like 1.5k damage+ already
    you just use illusion when u are a noob witch noob skill, noob mh, noob items and noob combo
    may now u understand it or should I paint u a picture?

ofc he can use it if he feels like it but it just proofes again what a fucking noob he is

flamthrow

Im still waiting for him to answer my request for a 1v1. Guess he accidently missed my reply on the thread :P

SomethingSmellsFunny

my comments about the video....

"The most hated rogue" you ripping off zero's ideas is kind of lame and un-original...... maybe u should of named it somthing else.... so u dont get flame..... uh the illusion is kind of gay to use but i guess it's considerd fair game even Tho, not many rogues use it.....

beside that note alright video...... 5/10 :mellow:

Kewlgırl

lil baba lıkes to illusion mages too and starts acid potting when he lost to one in 1v1..but <3
    and well...nord had a 2v1 with him and some other turk rogue who mh&#39;d him and won..that said about the most hated rogue

cRuX

kk I see your brain is to small to remember all that so I write the important part again just for you.

so for small brainer in short wordblocks:
    illusion = noob skill
    u cast illusion = you can hit 2x with r and 1x with skill in the time witch can be like 1.5k damage+ already
    you just use illusion when u are a noob witch noob skill, noob mh, noob items and noob combo
    may now u understand it or should I paint u a picture?

ofc he can use it if he feels like it but it just proofes again what a fucking noob he is[/b]
    rofl..ok again by ur own logic...WHEN U CAST MALIC/PARASITE YOU CAN HIT 2X WITH R AND 2X WITH SKILL IN THE TIME WITCH CAN BE LIKE 1.5K DAMAGE+ ALREADY...

if you hit him just with skills you do the 1.5k damage but he can use a 720hp pot in this time, so you hit for real just 780 damage
    if you malice him and hit him like 2.5 - 3k damage he can also just use one 720hp pot, so you hit him total 1780 - 2280 damage
    ofc he can hit you while casting malice BUT you can cast malice from a range like a mage can throw a nova so there you got a nother different and after 2hits you already got the amount of damage back + ur enemy recovers his hp slower
    (hint for you: if iam on max range i can cast massive,parasite & malice on you b4 you are able to hit me, but that just as long you dont use lightfeed)

so my suggestion on you just leav it b4 you seem like the biggest noob idiot on this forum

KingOfPika

LOL this guy ::xpl1ici7:: wanted to 1vs1 me yesterday because he kept attacking me and running away so I followed him to a spot he lured me and I took my valkrye and all my armors off and fought him naked. Guess what happens? even when I&#39;m fighting him naked he illusioned me and when he redballed he starts running and then come back when his hp is full and then redball and run again etc. All I can say about this rogue is 1 of the noobest rogue on ares Period.

cRuX

if you hit him just with skills you do the 1.5k damage but he can use a 720hp pot in this time, so you hit for real just 780 damage
    if you malice him and hit him like 2.5 - 3k damage he can also just use one 720hp pot, so you hit him total 1780 - 2280 damage
    ofc he can hit you while casting malice BUT you can cast malice from a range like a mage can throw a nova so there you got a nother different and after 2hits you already got the amount of damage back + ur enemy recovers his hp slower
    (hint for you: if iam on max range i can cast massive,parasite & malice on you b4 you are able to hit me, but that just as long you dont use lightfeed)

so my suggestion on you just leav it b4 you seem like the biggest noob idiot on this forum [/b]
    rofl same applies for casting illusion at a distance..do u even fucking think?

rofl same applies for casting illusion at a distance..do u even fucking think?[/b]
    sry but you are just a retarded noob fool but still I dont give you up because I think every1 deserves to get teached so here:

massive/malice/parasite range:
    thats the max range you can get for malice/para/massive - subside can be castet on even the double range
    http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/6347/malicepc1.jpg

illusion range:
    i think that should be like the range of ilusion
    http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/8200/ilusionip5.jpg

so if you ilusion some1 in a 1vs1 he will hit you like 2times in the time you casts it becasue you need to get kinda close to him
    if you ilusion some1 from nowhere it will take him few seconds to notice where you are but still it wont help you alot

if you look on the debuff range should tell you all i think

cRuX

You&#39;re not going to get hit 2x/hit someone 2x in the range you have shown..

depends on ur opponent, a warrior can hit you with skill already from half of that range, a rogue will be kinda fast on your ass when he lf away, a priest will be jsut able for 1hit a mage no use to ilusion, maybe im wrong with the range to I never testet the range of ilusion <.<

lekebekois

if you ask me illusion is a waste of time, because if you got skill you can do like 2r hits and one attack skill in the time you cast illusion on some1[/b]
    I&#39;ve heard some rumors about a great helmet that gives 25% dagger def which is used by good people. 2 hit maybe a leg1t rogue lvl 80...
    Ktnxbye

Already played a rogue with nearly 2K ap and it is far from 2 hit, combo or not.

And for "illusion is noob but not malice"...
    Illusion: The SIN ur fighting can&#39;t hit u well (doesn&#39;t work much against other classes0
    Malice: Removes enemy buffs and like 25% def. ---> With judge instead of doin 450&#39;s at lvl 63 I was doing 950&#39;s.. Guess how much with Helis.. = at the second the enemy tries to attack u he literally gets RAPED.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast