Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

xp1ici7 2nd pk video (Ares)

This is a discussion on xp1ici7 2nd pk video (Ares) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok nordfront stfu illusion is a skill..i dont know why but everyone bitches about skills..why? because you get owned when ...
Page: 6

Banned

ok nordfront stfu
    illusion is a skill..i dont know why but everyone bitches about skills..why? because you get owned when someoene uses a skill on you that sucks but hey..if you had that skill wouldnt you use it? sure
    you have massive..subside..torment..ohh shit dont torment me (((((((((((((...but its a skill..get over it

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

still vandy... illusion in 1v1 is abit too much on the turkish side... sry

Jediay

i gotta say freak on a leash is the only rock song i like and you possibly just ruined it foreva :/

and garf dont talk bad on bp you know i will win but than again im the best bp on ares (if not im top 5 ^^ and no nord your not in top 100 )

ok nordfront stfu
    illusion is a skill..i dont know why but everyone bitches about skills..why? because you get owned when someoene uses a skill on you that sucks but hey..if you had that skill wouldnt you use it? sure
    you have massive..subside..torment..ohh shit dont torment me (((((((((((((...but its a skill..get over it[/b]
    I dont know what char you playing, but anyway ilusion helps you as much as when you use that 400def skill instead of the 300ac
    as long it works you take a not realy noticable less damage but when it withdraw your enemy will be still on higher HP then you and well ilusion a warrior, bp or mage is rofl anyway because they do 80% damage by skill anyway witch wont fail

i gotta say freak on a leash is the only rock song i like and you possibly just ruined it foreva :/

and garf dont talk bad on bp you know i will win but than again im the best bp on ares (if not im top 5 ^^ and no nord your not in top 100 )[/b]
    well im still unbeaten in 1vs1 with debuff, just lost one tank fight w/o duff because that aq nooby was wearing full hp set with undy whitch was like 7.5k hp , anyway ur one of the easyest targets to kill I guess :P just remember as i owned you few weeks ago and I didnt even redballed

Banned

all im saying is when i have 1v1'ed a sin in a grade 0 like r2d/patriot i have gotten blinded..so? am i pissed..hell yeah but still you can see your mana and hp but hey..its a skill..

so robin if illusion is a stupid skill for 1v1 you think stun for mages is or debuffs for priest or scream for warriors?? i do not get it..? why bash sins for a skill when all types have dumb ass skills we dont like when we get it in a 1v1..

you have to deal with it so please stop bitching all

garfieldbr

well
    illusion is a shit vs bps
    but we cant ask anything about it
    it's a skill
    is like i use impact before do 1vs1
    is like get malice parasite massive slow before do 1vs1

lekebekois

+1 for garfield and vandy..

-
    Ppl that keeps bitchin again Illusion like NordFront should shut up cuz this only affects other Assassins, and as far as I know they don't even play that class. If it work on BP (don't remember it does), u'll be missing 1 helis out of 5 (considering u've debuf/parasited the enemy already).. That doesn't make a big difference. He'll die anyway.
    Sin.. u miss spike u can't do much unless the other guy is Malice

As for Illusion'n Grade 0 clans.. I totally agree u should do it unless it's a planned no-illusion 1v1. They can use their gay skills so why can't you? If I take the example of PaTRiot they're all having IN +1's (maybe worse, I do not know) as well as big uniques.. just TRY to get that in 1 v 1 if u play legit. Quite impossible

Last thing

I dont know what char you playing, but anyway ilusion helps you as much as when you use that 400def skill instead of the 300ac[/b]
    Then could you PLEASE tell me why the very best clans uses 350 AC SCROLLS INSTEAD OF 300's even if they're nearly half the price? Little things does the difference. Minor Heals are 60 hp heals but they do dam a difference.. 100 AP diff isn't that much but on a spike it makes a good difference.
    Need I say more?

all im saying is when i have 1v1'ed a sin in a grade 0 like r2d/patriot i have gotten blinded..so? am i pissed..hell yeah but still you can see your mana and hp but hey..its a skill..

so robin if illusion is a stupid skill for 1v1 you think stun for mages is or debuffs for priest or scream for warriors?? i do not get it..? why bash sins for a skill when all types have dumb ass skills we dont like when we get it in a 1v1..

you have to deal with it so please stop bitching all[/b]
    let me answer it:
    blindness does 200%damage as far i know.. and you cant attack ur opponent for 3? seconds + u can put this skill in ur combo instead of cut for one combo round. (tipp: if a sin use that skill on you, put on ur shield and run away till it disapers so you can lahme back and then u start to fight him, but make sure u ran there where no orcs are like behind the sin :P)
    well its a lahme skill but its 1000 times more usefull then ilusion
    a mage for excamble a stun mage, will try to get you stuned that you cant run away, tp/duff/blind/stun/slow him
    or if he is doing it from far that he can get near ur ass to use his 72skill witch deals alot of damge in every build + it stuns
    or simple if he trow a nova on you that the melees in his party get near you and BAM BAM Oo

well
    illusion is a shit vs bps
    but we cant ask anything about it
    it's a skill
    is like i use impact before do 1vs1
    is like get malice parasite massive slow before do 1vs1
    [/b]
    ilusion is also shit vs warrior & mages, even again rogues cuz they could cure it away
    anyway the point is that ilusion is just making ur enemy "weaker" instead taht you attack him meanwhile and deal some damage, as long you are not a lvl 60turk with +7cleavers, quest armors and no idea how to combo you wont need this skill as I told already skilled rogues like for excamble 0000 (lets take him because every1 know him here) will be able to hit you like 2 - 4 times in the time you cast ilusion on him so is there realy a use behind that? whats the point to do it when you can already recive like 2k damage and ur on half hp but ur oppnent still got full hp and is just fucking ilusioned? so you will stay and wont bring ur hp up, and he will stay on the other side and wont bring your char down till ilusion fades away.
    and if you get full duffed its a 2 - 3hit rape for fast NP.

+1 for garfield and vandy..

-
    Ppl that keeps bitchin again Illusion like NordFront should shut up cuz this only affects other Assassins, and as far as I know they don't even play that class. If it work on BP (don't remember it does), u'll be missing 1 helis out of 5 (considering u've debuf/parasited the enemy already).. That doesn't make a big difference. He'll die anyway.
    Sin.. u miss spike u can't do much unless the other guy is Malice

As for Illusion'n Grade 0 clans.. I totally agree u should do it unless it's a planned no-illusion 1v1. They can use their gay skills so why can't you? If I take the example of PaTRiot they're all having IN +1's (maybe worse, I do not know) as well as big uniques.. just TRY to get that in 1 v 1 if u play legit. Quite impossible
    Last thing
    Then could you PLEASE tell me why the very best clans uses 350 AC SCROLLS INSTEAD OF 300's even if they're nearly half the price? Little things does the difference. Minor Heals are 60 hp heals but they do dam a difference.. 100 AP diff isn't that much but on a spike it makes a good difference.
    Need I say more?[/b]
    you should learn to read, ofc it makes a different but when the effect disapers you are FUCKED
    yes 400ac skill you take less damage then with 300 or 350ac buff, but you can just use it for xx seconds when its away you got 400ac less and ur oponent will rape you
    same for iluison if you use it your enemy cant get you down but maybe the 1vs1 takes that long till ilusion fades away and then ur opponent can combo 100% and u will get fucked also

and ilusion works on every attack skill witch dont got "no chance to fail" in theyr descreption, so its useless again warriors, bp´s, int priests, mages, yes the R hit maybe can fail but thats not very intresting for that classes they all do 80%+ damage out of the skill.

but lets get to the point, ur friend xp1ici7 sais hes one of the best sins, so pls explain me now why one of the best sins on ares need to use ilusion? if he is so good he should been able to kill most of his opponents in few hits and he also should been able to outpot/mh them even if they are not ilusioned?

Jediay

well im still unbeaten in 1vs1 with debuff, just lost one tank fight w/o duff because that aq nooby was wearing full hp set with undy whitch was like 7.5k hp , anyway ur one of the easyest targets to kill I guess :P just remember as i owned you few weeks ago and I didnt even redballed [/b]
    pfft i was unbuffed -.- and u redballed b4 me also i never take off my dd helm or gob pads/paudlren even in 1v1

Banned

just saying something to somethign you said about why xp has to use isllusiion if he s best sin..ok then why does priest have to heal or debuff ?

just saying something to somethign you said about why xp has to use isllusiion if he s best sin..ok then why does priest have to heal or debuff ?[/b]
    most priests debuff because they are in cz to make np and not to mess aroun with every noob who crosses his way, duffing = more damage = ur enemy die faster = less chance to town or run away = fast, easy & more np
    heal.. well you heal urself when your hp drops down that you stay alive no?

and btw did you saw any priest here who said "IM THE BEST BP ON ARES WATCH MY PK THE BEST YOU WILL EVER SEE BUHAHAH IM SO GOOD YEA IM GOD PUHAHA!!!" ?

@mixtapemessiah
    I think u ment that "1vs1" on dk spot right?

Banned

so what about illusion ?
    i dont play sin so i here illusion makes your attacks miss ...wouldnt that benefit the sin like debuff does a priest..?
    so why btich?

ur obviously retarded, but well
    if you do a 1vs1 and say from urself ur so GODAMNFUCKING GOOD THAT UR ZERO #2 AND PWN EVERY1 W/O PROBLEMS, wy you need ilusion?

when he needs to ilusion ppl who run away from him, let the noob do same if he need to use ilusion in a fight again a single person maybe he takes less damage then but im sure the person he fought with will ilusion back or just run away when he redballes because he think it was a unfair fight..

Banned

holy fuck even koko was better than that....<3

Havvk

I think the title is very good : the most hated...
    the most hated u will be if u keep saying u are the best when u have 0.00001 skills,runing with Shields as an intro is stupid,going in town leeching nps from mage is stupid,u own me in total now 2 mins of my life by watching this SHIT...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456