Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

xSethx (80) pk Rogue.

This is a discussion on xSethx (80) pk Rogue. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I liked the movie 9/10...
Page: 10

CuriositY

I liked the movie 9/10

Banned

very nice ownage

He put insanity clan in their place.

TeamHonesty

good player double minor ftw

Havoc2

The other rogues use blind on him (you can see the icon where the scrolls and buff are) but, he is still attacking them.

When someone blinds you, its 100% u dont see shit.

Some patches ago blinding was not 100%, your screen would get a little bit dark but u could still see the other guy.

He simply tbl edited to remove the blinding "animation", just like removing the flashes of the Judgement, Helis and Hell Blade

In short, he is cheating[/b]

Blind bug is basically messing in a certain folder and deleting the blinding animation causing blinding moves not to effect u. Its a client side tbl edit so only you can see it. There is no problem with deleting animations ,but deleting that one is to much of a bullshit advantage.[/b]
    Wrong on SOOO many levels.

1. There is away to get around blinding without touching the files
    2. I use it ALL the time against rouges that try to blind me
    3. I have taught every warrior how to do it that has asked me to do it and I will continue to do so because I hate blinding
    4. PM me ingame...

Girakon ---> Havoc

very nice ownage

He put insanity clan in their place.[/b]
    Did he put the vs's where me and delicious at level 75 kicked his level 80 ass? or the vs with cahn? Last I heard he used undying against whisper and daddycool so as far as im conscerned this doesn't mean anything other than he can use undying now with hp set.

mammlea2

3. I have taught every warrior how to do it that has asked me to do it and I will continue to do so because I hate blinding
    4. PM me ingame...

Girakon ---> Havoc[/b]
    good job owning yourself lol

Banned

4. PM me ingame...

Girakon ---> Havoc
    Did he put the vs's where me and delicious at level 75 kicked his level 80 ass? or the vs with cahn? Last I heard he used undying against whisper and daddycool so as far as im conscerned this doesn't mean anything other than he can use undying now with hp set.[/b]
    Prove me wrong and post the method here.
    and remember if your way doesn't keep your screen completely clear its not what he is using.

lil_mageskillz

nice video great combo. 10/10 :P

Thats very nice man very nice

That blind icon that u guys see in the bar where buffs are is critical point skill icon :S (k2 patch ftw)

mammlea2

That blind icon that u guys see in the bar where buffs are is critical point skill icon :S (k2 patch ftw)[/b]

mmm no

mmm check it again i'm not sure but that icon lasts 9.5 sec .. blind lasts 3 sec sir

Havoc2

Prove me wrong and post the method here.
    and remember if your way doesn't keep your screen completely clear its not what he is using.[/b]
    Perfectly clear? I don't think so but I can still select the target / never loose the target. Which is why I quoted the people that only said what I can do legitly is bug abuse. I may be wrong or mis-understanding but I have never had a problem fighting a rouge with blinding if I know he is going to use it in the vs. If it is unexpected then yes, I sometimes loose the target and just sit there and pot.

Banned

Perfectly clear? I don't think so but I can still select the target / never loose the target. Which is why I quoted the people that only said what I can do legitly is bug abuse. I may be wrong or mis-understanding but I have never had a problem fighting a rouge with blinding if I know he is going to use it in the vs. If it is unexpected then yes, I sometimes loose the target and just sit there and pot.[/b]
    Your mis-understanding...What we mean is he deletes the animation from a folder which basically means he can't be blinded no matter what the circumstances. His screen is completely clear throughout the whole battle even with blinding being used.

So basically if I am blinding him to save a teammate he will still see them simply because he decides bug abusing is fine in his book.

Destroys the purpose of blinding really -_-... Fck 1 on 1s, what about in a normal pk situation .

i am sure half of the rogue said blind isn't 100%. I dunno why you are still arguing lmao

i am sure half of the rogue said blind isn't 100%. I dunno why you are still arguing lmao[/b]
    i believe its almost 100% success cause every time a rogue use it on me i get blinded.
    you can disable it on vs only by clicking on ur opponent place by mouse to show his place and continue attacking (shouldent taught this method :P)
    but being immune to blinding all the time means something wrong there

btw nice skills in the movie

p.s I play a sin B)

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast