Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

xSethx (80) pk Rogue.

This is a discussion on xSethx (80) pk Rogue. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i thought it was awesome rofl at cometovs getting owned...
Page: 6

wave

i thought it was awesome rofl at cometovs getting owned

Hahahhahaha Blinding Hack AND minor pedal...
    1/10, players like this destroy the game.
    Continue flaming, people like this deserve no less...

ngojceta

rofl at cometovs getting owned[/b]
    why?

Oh, I&#39;m sorry if we all don&#39;t have items like you <_<
    stupid babashopper[/b]
    maybe you should cry me a river

Did he like using right click minor (programmed?) at vs with minooooooooor at 6:30+ ?
    Watch the screen moving, it looks like right mouse button is being pressed verư fast... or I am a noob

SilentDaemon

clean rogue vs rogue? he has 80 so he can use all of his skills why not. if u dont like it, do not vs with him.

ngojceta

Did he like using right click minor (programmed?) at vs with minooooooooor at 6:30+ ?
    Watch the screen moving, it looks like right mouse button is being pressed verư fast... or I am a noob[/b]
    what do you mean programmed? there is a minor heal method: with 1 finger you press keyboard and with 1 other finger you press right mouse click
    he has fast minor and in the end of the movie he says he&#39;s not using minor pedal so I think he&#39;s using the mouse-keyboard method...

clean rogue vs rogue? he has 80 so he can use all of his skills why not. if u dont like it, do not vs with him.[/b]
    omg, pls don&#39;t start another fight about this...
    go to ironhazee&#39;s movie and write it there

wow awsome wideo 10/10

Banned

nice combo nice minor 9/10

Boyce

wtf is blind hack?

Banned

wtf is blind hack?[/b]
    i have the same question

mammlea2

wtf is blind hack?[/b]

The other rogues use blind on him (you can see the icon where the scrolls and buff are) but, he is still attacking them.

When someone blinds you, its 100% u dont see shit.

Some patches ago blinding was not 100%, your screen would get a little bit dark but u could still see the other guy.

He simply tbl edited to remove the blinding "animation", just like removing the flashes of the Judgement, Helis and Hell Blade

In short, he is cheating

Imhotep

The other rogues use blind on him (you can see the icon where the scrolls and buff are) but, he is still attacking them.

When someone blinds you, its 100% u dont see shit.

Some patches ago blinding was not 100%, your screen would get a little bit dark but u could still see the other guy.

He simply tbl edited to remove the blinding "animation", just like removing the flashes of the Judgement, Helis and Hell Blade

In short, he is cheating[/b]
    lol, blinding still isn&#39;t 100% you can still attack sometimes, same with the lvl 62 light aoe spell for mage&#39;s "light shock".

Banned

Blind bug is basically messing in a certain folder and deleting the blinding animation causing blinding moves not to effect u. Its a client side tbl edit so only you can see it. There is no problem with deleting animations ,but deleting that one is to much of a bullshit advantage.

Opakigad

Its true he deleted the animation cuz even if blinding doesnt work screen would go dark.
    Anyways its a pretty nice movie.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast