Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

XxKDxX from ARES

This is a discussion on XxKDxX from ARES within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Movie filmed and made by rattrap http://cache.pando.com/soapservices/Packag...7B799F3CD67086C http://files.filefront.com/xxkdxxwmv.../fileinfo.html http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zscQ_EFKdsg http://rapidshare.com/files/79308771/xxkdxx.wmv.html Not perfect, I know but rate it anyway....
Page: 1

1st , watching.

UnnamedByMazek

2nd Download ;p

downloading..

PaPaSmurF

Was impressed with the video. Nice editing, with the high angles ect.
    Nice music selection.
    Only thing that was disappointing was how you always out numbered everyone. Sure it took team work but anyone can gangbang.
    In the versus you never vsed anyone worth frapsing imo. I would like to see xplicit 1v1 you again. By no means am I defending him though, hes not the hardest vs in the world xD.
    6.5/10

Impact

I enjoyed the video alot, had a nice story line, Yea your clan did gang bang everyone, but isn't that what everyone wants to do, Who doesn't like free np?

rattrap

Was impressed with the video. Nice editing, with the high angles ect.
    Nice music selection.
    Only thing that was disappointing was how you always out numbered everyone. Sure it took team work but anyone can gangbang.
    In the versus you never vsed anyone worth frapsing imo. I would like to see xplicit 1v1 you again. By no means am I defending him though, hes not the hardest vs in the world xD.
    6.5/10[/b]
    Well you could put it like that, but then how much fun would it be to put a bunch of vses against +3 uniqued turks where I always lose compared to putting a bunch of vses with people who are well known?

That was my thinking, maybe I was wrong?

UnnamedByMazek

U combo is Skill+ skill ? where is "r"
    F9 dont have buffs
    Stron dont have buff

.... :lol:

PaPaSmurF

Your thinking should had been this, "I cant beat people with good uniques unless i use def armors, or some type of advantage. Maybe I should not put vs's in a video that are a waste of peoples time."

Just would had been my thought. I personally dont care who can win against any of those people you 1v1ed lol.
    I'm not trying to flame. Thats honestly what I would do if I played KD's char. I would not make a video 1v1ing people who arnt worth recording over. Other than that it was nice. Vs's are not everything in a video. Personally I dont like watching warrior 1v1's, I like watching warriors party vs party more. Rogues are the onlything fun to watch 1v1 imo, unless 2 debuff bp's 1v1.

Anyways, not trying to be Malicious in anyway, was a nice video. And I know how hard it is to produce a video in Ares with a 80, let alone a 73.

ps. xplicit didnt have buffs either

Elon

Who is XxKDxX ?
    NOOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL ZUHAHAHhaa ROFLFLFLFL NOOBBB !!

Banned

aww i remember u sayng u had a secret for a faster combo then most ppl haha.
    honestly i hate u in cz bcuz of the way u run when u redball in 1 v 1 situation... but ok maybe its your sharer.

but tell him if he runs i understand, but damn dont come back and try again wtf .

Who is XxKDxX ?
    NOOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL ZUHAHAHhaa ROFLFLFLFL NOOBBB !![/b]

are ya turk?!

rattrap

U combo is Skill+ skill ? where is "r"
    F9 dont have buffs
    Stron dont have buff

.... :lol:[/b]
    I know some of them didn't have buffs, but honestly what are you doing in cz without them? F9 was buffed there, stron and xplicit weren't but that's not my fault.

Edit: yea that was probably kd not me running from 1v1. He doesn't believe in 1v1 in cz.

7/10 seen better.

mrskillz

lol liked the idea of the chicken song at the end..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast