Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

XxKDxX from ARES

This is a discussion on XxKDxX from ARES within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ZZZZZZzZZzZ 6/10...
Page: 2

FranekDolas

ZZZZZZzZZzZ
    6/10

<3 rattrap

bokkk bokkk bokkkkkkaa!

RideOn

downloading

The king. Senior Member

GRR u should have asked me for vs iwould like to be in ur movie

Wait who the fuck lol, I don&#39;t remember fighting you.

edit, cool movie though, but still don&#39;t know when that took place. I avoid 1 v 1&#39;s in cz for this exact reason so it wasn&#39;t me.

nice vid gj

lez

it was a good movie, only thing that wasnt so good were some of the vses cause putting unbuffed ppl against fully scrolled isnt exactly fair...
    and lol at the flames, ppl in here seem to have forgot that not everyone babashopps and can take on the lvl 80s just like that especially at lvl 73. The vid showed excellent combo and potting, and teamwork which is all > the noobie dupers and babas
    my rating is 7/10

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

pretty nice combo rat, but its not like its amazing like noobybooby said... its not hard to have a good warrior combo

it sucks that u arent playing on a better equipped/lvled warrior... it would give u abit more shine than this does... its too slow paced when it takes u forever to kill ppl to make a great video, needs to have fast paced action

the only thing i would change is ur combo in 1v1s... there is just so much more u can do with a warrior combo than just holding down w and rr comboing, because ur only using one skill. try other things like s3rs3rw3r (Cerote&#39;s combo) or wsr combo or e combo i dunno... the rr combo just makes me gag personally (sry)

8/10

rattrap

pretty nice combo rat, but its not like its amazing like noobybooby said... its not hard to have a good warrior combo

it sucks that u arent playing on a better equipped/lvled warrior... it would give u abit more shine than this does... its too slow paced when it takes u forever to kill ppl to make a great video, needs to have fast paced action
    the only thing i would change is ur combo in 1v1s... there is just so much more u can do with a warrior combo than just holding down w and rr comboing, because ur only using one skill. try other things like s3rs3rw3r (Cerote&#39;s combo) or wsr combo or e combo i dunno... the rr combo just makes me gag personally (sry)

8/10[/b]
    Look again, most of those vses I only pressed R 3-4 times the whole vs, and that was only to make sure I was locked onto him/her. It is the best combo on the game, the combo you mentioned lets you miss some R&#39;s, but let&#39;s not make this a argument on combo. What would be your rating on it?

The king. Senior Member

Look again, most of those vses I only pressed R 3-4 times the whole vs, and that was only to make sure I was locked onto him/her. It is the best combo on the game, the combo you mentioned lets you miss some R&#39;s, but let&#39;s not make this a argument on combo. What would be your rating on it?[/b]
    vs me pls

Look again, most of those vses I only pressed R 3-4 times the whole vs, and that was only to make sure I was locked onto him/her. It is the best combo on the game, the combo you mentioned lets you miss some R&#39;s, but let&#39;s not make this a argument on combo. What would be your rating on it?[/b]
    every combo u do, especially with a raptor, u will miss some R&#39;s

ur obviously holding down either the mouse, w or e or rather, but regardless, there is no specific best combo in the game. Cerote&#39;s combo gets more r&#39;s than mine, but yet i can beat ppl who use it. Why? not because my gear is necessarily better, but because of other benefits of my ussual combo, wsr. The way it slides ur char around on the opponents screen often causes them to miss a skill.

Why do u think HitMachine did that ridiculous skill-s skill-sr combo against rogues? becuz he moved back so far they would miss skills multiple times in the vs.

Ur combo is nice, by the damages u can see on ur screen, but it really has no effect on the opponents combo. But i dont see u getting more r&#39;s than normal with a raptor. So please, explain to me what is so "amazing" about ur combo.

rattrap

every combo u do, especially with a raptor, u will miss some R&#39;s

ur obviously holding down either the mouse, w or e or rather, but regardless, there is no specific best combo in the game. Cerote&#39;s combo gets more r&#39;s than mine, but yet i can beat ppl who use it. Why? not because my gear is necessarily better, but because of other benefits of my ussual combo, wsr. The way it slides ur char around on the opponents screen often causes them to miss a skill.

Why do u think HitMachine did that ridiculous skill-s skill-sr combo against rogues? becuz he moved back so far they would miss skills multiple times in the vs.

Ur combo is nice, by the damages u can see on ur screen, but it really has no effect on the opponents combo. But i dont see u getting more r&#39;s than normal with a raptor. So please, explain to me what is so "amazing" about ur combo.[/b]
    *sigh* This topic will probably be locked now, so let the nerd battle begin.

Your combo, the one that makes you move around and go so far back that some skills miss, well it has never happened to me. I hold W and press R only once. I make as many R attacks that are humanly possible. You stay so close the opponent that it really doesn&#39;t matter what they do, you hit them no matter what. That&#39;s why I use that combo in 1v1. The only way you really make your opponent miss is if they are retards using skill RR.

Let&#39;s have the imaginary fight. I hit you 400s, which is what I normally hit a warrior with somewhat equal gear to mine. I hit with an R attack about 150.
    Let&#39;s say we hit each other exactly 400 skill and 150 R and we have exactly 8000 hp. Using only skill it would take about 20 hits to kill each other. (16 seconds)(These calculations also include perfect potting)
    Raptor is pretty slow so I will try to get this pretty close.
    Robin|Kd____
    400...|400
    400...|400
    150...|150
    400...|400
    400...|400
    400...|150
    400...|400<--------both same time period
    150...|400
    400...|150
    400...|400
    400...|400
    400...|150
    400...|400
    150...|400
    ........|150
    ........|400

I hope this will make you understand now Robin.
    P.S. thanks for the rating <3

vs me pls[/b]
    What was it softthebeast? +1 uniques? +2 uniques? KD doesn&#39;t even have an Iron set. Maybe once for fun, but that is all. Getting owned by someone with superior gear is very annoying. Especially when they boast about winning vses against noobs like me.

llJuanMall

nice movie, and btw how did u do that high angle view?

*sigh* This topic will probably be locked now, so let the nerd battle begin.

Your combo, the one that makes you move around and go so far back that some skills miss, well it has never happened to me. I hold W and press R only once. I make as many R attacks that are humanly possible. You stay so close the opponent that it really doesn&#39;t matter what they do, you hit them no matter what. That&#39;s why I use that combo in 1v1. The only way you really make your opponent miss is if they are retards using skill RR.

Let&#39;s have the imaginary fight. I hit you 400s, which is what I normally hit a warrior with somewhat equal gear to mine. I hit with an R attack about 150.
    Let&#39;s say we hit each other exactly 400 skill and 150 R and we have exactly 8000 hp. Using only skill it would take about 20 hits to kill each other. (16 seconds)(These calculations also include perfect potting)
    Raptor is pretty slow so I will try to get this pretty close.
    Robin|Kd____
    400...|400
    400...|400
    150...|150
    400...|400
    400...|400
    400...|150
    400...|400<--------both same time period
    150...|400
    400...|150
    400...|400
    400...|400
    400...|150
    400...|400
    150...|400
    ........|150
    ........|400

I hope this will make you understand now Robin.
    P.S. thanks for the rating <3
    What was it softthebeast? +1 uniques? +2 uniques? KD doesn&#39;t even have an Iron set. Maybe once for fun, but that is all. Getting owned by someone with superior gear is very annoying. Especially when they boast about winning vses against noobs like me.[/b]
    lol are u serious? im guessing 400 is like the skill damage? i get half my r&#39;s with my combo... dunno what ur smoking... maybe u need to practice my combo more? cuz i get half my r damages in... everyother with a raptor... which is what ur displaying on the right side of that terrible graph

doesnt help me understand, becuz on ur side of that graph u explained the damages on MY combo... 1:2 R damages.

I dont use howling sword 5 times before i get an r damage >.>

Banned

me and rob tested for a while in a hr

it was always

continuously

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast