Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

XxKDxX from ARES

This is a discussion on XxKDxX from ARES within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; me and rob tested for a while in a hr it was always 400 400 150 continuously[/b] my wsr combo ...
Page: 3

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

me and rob tested for a while in a hr

it was always

continuously[/b]
    my wsr combo tyvm

Cerote's combo get an extra r damage every 4 or so hits... so his gets more r's than mine. But in vs's i will fuck up his combo becuz of the 2 s's he hits and he will mis a skill... Which is a bigger difference than a couple R's. Which is why I prefer mine.

Or you could just actually think and use a normal combo aka Skill + RR so its practically impossible to mess it up and as fast as any other combo...

rattrap

lol are u serious? im guessing 400 is like the skill damage? i get half my r's with my combo... dunno what ur smoking... maybe u need to practice my combo more? cuz i get half my r damages in... everyother with a raptor... which is what ur displaying on the right side of that terrible graph

doesnt help me understand, becuz on ur side of that graph u explained the damages on MY combo... 1:2 R damages.

I dont use howling sword 5 times before i get an r damage >.>[/b]
    my wsr combo tyvm

Cerote's combo get an extra r damage every 4 or so hits... so his gets more r's than mine. But in vs's i will fuck up his combo becuz of the 2 s's he hits and he will mis a skill... Which is a bigger difference than a couple R's. Which is why I prefer mine.[/b]
    Maybe it is just me, but these two statements conflict with each other.
    cuz i get half my r damages in... everyother with a raptor... which is what ur displaying on the right side of that terrible graph[/b]
    Then there would be
    Cerote's combo get an extra r damage every 4 or so hits... so his gets more r's than mine.[/b]
    . So then there would be cerote's combo on the left, and you say he gets more R attacks then you? You said your combo is on the right.....

HMMMMM I think if your combo got less R attacks then cerote's combo, then I guess my graph would be terrible then, because the one on the left isn't correct. It should be 5 or 6 skills before getting an R in, unless you do a whole fight without R attacks. :huh:

@H0rr0r, That is what robin wants you to use so that you do mess up against his combo, that is why mine is better than RR skill (You don't miss).

Nothing holding W and doing Skill RR wont fix....just as easy.

And 5 or 6 skills before an R damage? lol you either have a terribad combo or you have some kind of super fast hack because thats IMPOSSIBLE.

rattrap

Nothing holding W and doing Skill RR wont fix....just as easy.

And 5 or 6 skills before an R damage? lol you either have a terribad combo or you have some kind of super fast hack because thats IMPOSSIBLE.[/b]
    I wish you people would read before you posted, and maybe saying W AND skill RR. (btw that is my combo except I only press R once and you miss an R attack every once in a while. With mine all the R attacks go in.)

unradsniper

nice movie, and btw how did u do that high angle view? [/b]
    /moviemode

Banned

W+R combo.. simple

W= run to the enemy
    R = Target
    R = Start R dmg
    Skil
    Skil
    Skil
    Skil all the way ^^ W = auto cancel so holding W and just press skill works
    u only have to press R again if u slide off like if the other player runs ^_^

not bad ^_^

W+R combo.. simple

W= run to the enemy
    R = Target
    R = Start R dmg
    Skil
    Skil
    Skil
    Skil all the way ^^ W = auto cancel so holding W and just press skill works
    u only have to press R again if u slide off like if the other player runs ^_^

not bad ^_^[/b]
    Thats a not a combo lol.

On his vid he's just pressing r once and doing Skill + E combo.

rattrap

Thats a not a combo lol.

On his vid he's just pressing r once and doing Skill + E combo.[/b]
    Bravo Rateme. (No it isn't skill + E, these are the buttons I press: W[hold]R3333333333333)

Riiiiiighhhhht lol....no point trying to keep an e combo secret, not as if it can go faster than any other combo lol...

rattrap

Riiiiiighhhhht lol....no point trying to keep an e combo secret, not as if it can go faster than any other combo lol...[/b]
    oke baba go try it.
    step one: hold W
    step two: press R
    step three: spam skill as fast as you can

boom you have fastest combo on the game, Comprehend?

No because that method doesn't cancel skill animation which is the WHOLE point of doing a combo, it wont come out as fast. Comprehend?

ZeIda

What was it softthebeast? +1 uniques? +2 uniques? KD doesn't even have an Iron set. Maybe once for fun, but that is all. Getting owned by someone with superior gear is very annoying. Especially when they boast about winning vses against noobs like me.[/b]
    S0ft has +2 uniques? lol.. Soft is a noob, he only has like full +0`s
    Keep making excuses... I would too if I lost to someone from Sweeden
    j/k soft :P

rattrap

No because that method doesn't cancel skill animation which is the WHOLE point of doing a combo, it wont come out as fast. Comprehend?[/b]
    For "combo gurus" like H0rror, here are the differences of the combos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzoyQ_JRDhg

Banned

nothing special about e combo on warr,

on sin i guess u can say its special bcuz all Rs get in.

btw soft is +0s wtf are u talking about with +2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast