Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

XxKDxX from ARES

This is a discussion on XxKDxX from ARES within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; S0ft has +2 uniques? lol.. Soft is a noob, he only has like full +0`s Keep making excuses... I would ...
Page: 4

rattrap

S0ft has +2 uniques? lol.. Soft is a noob, he only has like full +0`s
    Keep making excuses... I would too if I lost to someone from Sweeden
    j/k soft :P[/b]
    I seem to remember sometime that soft pmed kd and said "don't feel sorry because all of my uniques are +1" after kd lost to him in a vs. The memory is a little fuzzy however, I could be wrong. That's why I also said +2 because I couldn't remember exactly. We are talking about s0ftthebeast right?

ZeIda

I seem to remember sometime that soft pmed kd and said "don't feel sorry because all of my uniques are +1" after kd lost to him in a vs. The memory is a little fuzzy however, I could be wrong. That's why I also said +2 because I couldn't remember exactly. We are talking about s0ftthebeast right?[/b]
    Yes we are talking about s0ftthebeast, and I know exactly what gear he has. He doesnt have any +2`s, he has ONE +1 which he got very recently, like a few days ago I think, and thats a rol+1, rest is +0.

No because that method doesn't cancel skill animation which is the WHOLE point of doing a combo, it wont come out as fast. Comprehend?[/b]
    Yea it does actually. Holding W cancels your skills' animations the instant you use them. Usually your char barely even twitches. I don't know how well it works on a warrior but it's pretty amazing on a rogue.

/fail

The king. Senior Member

What was it softthebeast? +1 uniques? +2 uniques? KD doesn't even have an Iron set. Maybe once for fun, but that is all. Getting owned by someone with superior gear is very annoying. Especially when they boast about winning vses against noobs like me.[/b]
    hehe iwish i had those uniqes lol

Yes we are talking about s0ftthebeast, and I know exactly what gear he has. He doesnt have any +2`s, he has ONE +1 which he got very recently, like a few days ago I think, and thats a rol+1, rest is +0.[/b]
    yep got my first rol+1 few days ago, before that ijust had +0s ^^ come vs me now baba

one_way

not bad could be better 6/10

Nick

pretty nice combo rat, but its not like its amazing like noobybooby said... its not hard to have a good warrior combo

it sucks that u arent playing on a better equipped/lvled warrior... it would give u abit more shine than this does... its too slow paced when it takes u forever to kill ppl to make a great video, needs to have fast paced action
    the only thing i would change is ur combo in 1v1s... there is just so much more u can do with a warrior combo than just holding down w and rr comboing, because ur only using one skill. try other things like s3rs3rw3r (Cerote's combo) or wsr combo or e combo i dunno... the rr combo just makes me gag personally (sry)

8/10[/b]
    lol werent u hating comments like this on your own movie :P ?

anyway , everyone combo's on their way. even if ppl wouldnt combo but just would be having fun ?? thats not allowed ?

remmember as i told u, a game is about fun ^^

Banned

x guy or whatever...he sucks cause he is always unbuffed..so hope to god u beat him..and f9 ..wow lol im not reading what anyone saying but glace and saw he was unbuffed ? Lol but idk i wasent there or anything...nice video i guess 6/10

Banned

rattap is really ignorant now it seems
    i was in ur clan when mirara got hacked, i was in ur old ares clan lol, listen to horror
    lvl 80 warrion :0

i think this is the same rattap lol
    the like lvl 5x rogue

NeronDomitius

nice movie, but i like to see warrior soloing more

btw, dont do this oke?!

azi_1

btw, dont do this oke?!
    [/b]
    owned :lol:

rattrap

btw, dont do this oke?![/b]
    Thanks for posting that, I will have to talk with KD now or I might not have an account to play on soon.

EDIT: That is not bug abusing or wall hacking, you spawn in there sometimes when you die. kkthxbb

rattap is really ignorant now it seems
    i was in ur clan when mirara got hacked, i was in ur old ares clan lol, listen to horror
    lvl 80 warrion :0

i think this is the same rattap lol
    the like lvl 5x rogue[/b]
    And who are you? Mirara wasn't in my clan, and you call me ignorant.... Just because you are level 80 and you are good at playing the market or buying items for usd (I don't really care which it is) doesn't mean that your combo dominates all others. It just means you have the gear and the level to make yourself look good even if you suck at the game.

BTW my rogue was level 50 about 2 years ago.

nice movie man 8/10

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234