Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Ya'll remember Oldschool KO?

This is a discussion on Ya'll remember Oldschool KO? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mi Casa1: First CSW with Templars: Mi Casa: Well, more than 7 months have passed since i left KO, but ...
Page: 1

ShadowSpikeR

Default Ya'll remember Oldschool KO?

Mi Casa1:

First CSW with Templars:

Mi Casa:

Well, more than 7 months have passed since i left KO, but i miss the oldschool people
    Templars
    New_Order
    Friends
    Positive
    Blood
    My name is.

If you have some oldschool pixx post em plz, i would like to see them, to refresh some memories

Best regards//ShadowSpikeR

Erian

there you go

Natazaku

Originally posted by Erian

there you go
    dumb ass u notice something in that ss maybe the king ceptor zzz

Erian

it's blood dumbass it doesn't count oldschool because it was in k2? that was the day blood was disbanded

Wish i had something to post, but unfortunatly reformats killed all my old screenshots. That time in KO was probably the absolute BEST ever. Back then, nobody knew what babashop was, nobody knew what jingling was, duping was very 'controlled' unlike it is now. DB hackers? pfft wtf are they? The worst problem back in those times was the ksing turks, which is where they developed thier reputation that still sticks with them today. Our biggest worry was not who the next babashop/db hacker would be in cz, it was which retard is gonna ks our aoe harpy party in eslant. Back then, K2 banned for everything, they banned ksers, they banned lurers, macroers etc, now they've forgot how the ban tool works.

azza

i dont think i remember seeing any turks in the old ko not as much as there are now anyway!

Banned

Originally posted by Shurt
    Wish i had something to post, but unfortunatly reformats killed all my old screenshots. That time in KO was probably the absolute BEST ever. Back then, nobody knew what babashop was, nobody knew what jingling was, duping was very 'controlled' unlike it is now. DB hackers? pfft wtf are they? The worst problem back in those times was the ksing turks, which is where they developed thier reputation that still sticks with them today. Our biggest worry was not who the next babashop/db hacker would be in cz, it was which retard is gonna ks our aoe harpy party in eslant. Back then, K2 banned for everything, they banned ksers, they banned lurers, macroers etc, now they've forgot how the ban tool works.
    +123456789

good times, wery good times.

Originally posted by azza
    i dont think i remember seeing any turks in the old ko not as much as there are now anyway!

one of my first friends in KO was a turk, back in the time were i was @ xig, just came back after a break :rollseyes:

it wasin KO, i remember My Name Is clan and Noob had grade 4 armbands XD and i was like wtf

tom

why did blood disbanded?

martijn

only a gig and a lycaon hammer glowing, like the way it should be :-(

D4rkAleX

Originally posted by Erian

there you go
    take that! IN THA FACE BIATCH! :lol: :lol: :P

azza

Originally posted by tom
    why did blood disbanded?
    yeh wat did happen to blood!