Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

yawn

This is a discussion on yawn within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cypher = shit, doesnt take combo skills to get anything there just dupe skills. Gratz on your ROL, and ur ...
Page: 2

Cypher = shit, doesnt take combo skills to get anything there just dupe skills. Gratz on your ROL, and ur skill bar isn't noob it's unique and some people don't understand the difference. [/b]
    yea doesnt take combo skills to kill lvl 75+ with full +1 uniques if not +3 ? sure..who are u in cypher anyway? you probably dont even play it

wtf is your problem? we all have our own skill bars?[/b]
    You dudes missed my point. He cant possibly play with that skillbar. You cant possibly heal yourself with a skill bar u dont even have minor heal (heal pot) on it. He prolly donates all his NPs.

Silent1313

isn't trollking a scammer on forums? correct me if im wrong :huh:

J

Um, learn to read? It says his MH is on his right click, and no it doesn't take twice as long because when you double your right click, it activates MH, but after that if you keep pushing it once, it casts a mh, so the only time it takes double is the 1st click to activate it

AphRaeL

GOGOGOGO FLAME WARS!!

<_<

another post about a drop ._. what do u want from posting this a bunch of fags saying "grats" , "wow" , "gj" . well sorry to say but these post died after aba posted ss of every possible drop :lol:

btw ownt. h34r:

popoyfunk

O.o ... iv never gotten any good drops so far . The best drop that i got is only giga ...

Aba

lawl. I dont care how unique you guys are. His skillbar is noob. Flame on B)

boboblobo

please make them put up a skill bar manual on k2 website so i might think about changing my skill bar omg cant some1 have their own skill bar? maybe k2 should put the skill bar in server so no1 can set it to how they want it

please make them put up a skill bar manual on k2 website so i might think about changing my skill bar omg cant some1 have their own skill bar? maybe k2 should put the skill bar in server so no1 can set it to how they want it[/b]
    maybe better shut up b4 you sound more stupid then u are :x

maybe better shut up b4 you sound more stupid then u are :x[/b]
    Owned. :lol:

boboblobo

i just dont see a reason why some1 cant use the skill bar that works for them

insomnialord

LOL, at noob skill bar its my char in the pic :P my friend was on him and got me the rol thanks Shane :P this guy owns me at playin sin and i have a nice minor combo and a normal lookin skill bar, so by all means flame on lol

i just dont see a reason why some1 cant use the skill bar that works for them[/b]

LOL, at noob skill bar its my char in the pic :P my friend was on him and got me the rol thanks Shane :P this guy owns me at playin sin and i have a nice minor combo and a normal lookin skill bar, so by all means flame on lol[/b]
    kk now its going rly sad, can we get a IP check of this 2 users pls?
    for any reason I think its the same person :mellow:

well in DCZ it can be enough if you have a Iron belt to outpot other players in 1vs1 cuz the dmg is crap there anyway but I dont belive that this guy got such items..

boboblobo

get on vent with us lol me insom and trailoftears,i cant win every1 in adream but i can get most im taking some peoples advices i tryed the double minor combo of course my mana is way to low for it so that failed sometimes i just throw hp pot on right clickand then i forget to mana pot im gonna practice some more you guys could have just politely commented on my skill bar instead of saying"noob skill bar lol nooob"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast