Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

yawn

This is a discussion on yawn within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; >< just die i been working my ass to get the drop...
Page: 3

>< just die i been working my ass to get the drop

get on vent with us lol me insom and trailoftears,i cant win every1 in adream but i can get most im taking some peoples advices i tryed the double minor combo of course my mana is way to low for it so that failed sometimes i just throw hp pot on right clickand then i forget to mana pot im gonna practice some more you guys could have just politely commented on my skill bar instead of saying"noob skill bar lol nooob"[/b]
    when you put hp pot on right click, how you minor heal then? you got a mouse with 3 trigger? 1left 2right, or just switching F1 skill F2 minor F1 skill F2 minor etc.

you have to accept that EVERY good rogue got Minor, HP pot & soul pot on every bar for that little noobass cz ur bar maybe works cuz there is no skill needed anyway but belive me I bet 00000 or any other good rogue will kill you with a lvl 59 rogue in 1vs1 even when they dont wear armors & jewls
    btw for double minor heal on a DCZ char you just remove hp pots from ur main bar and drink mass souls

susGe

lol @ the ppl making fun of his skill bar. Its wierd if your skill bar doesnt look similar to the one in zeros guide how your instantly a "noob" This guy has obviously found a bar that works for him. If he can make it work then why not use it? Because everyone else uses something else? Because all the "Pros" have minor heal on there bar? Get a grip, hp pots work just as well especially when all your doing is a boss.

you ever looked @his bar..?
    If he can play with this skil set wy not, but when he need to take a HP pot he need to switch bar = lagg in his combo same for MH

saltman_147

gratz ... hopefully some day ill get that son of a bitch to drop something like that for me =)

nomorelove

he&#39;s not the only one who get it

lucky >_<
    member + pls

Silent1313

lucky >_<
    member + pls[/b]
    :mellow: me 2 :lol:

black_11

I don&#39;t care about the flamewar -.- but; what server?

InStt

lcuky!

Davvik

CAREFACE. if everyone posted a drop they got this forum would be flooded the fuck out.

Hells Kitchen

i just dont see a reason why some1 cant use the skill bar that works for them[/b]

No one said you cant use that skill bar set up, we are just laughing at you for using it thats all :lol:

edit: btw, nice drop

boboblobo

server is logos yah i didnt keep the rol i gave it to my friend because he needed it i could have just kept it and set up my mage and my brothers priest,maybe i will make a pk movie when i find a converter to convert avi to mpeg or something that doesnt take up so much disk space

waytogofranko

i dont see how u lucky bastards get such gg items from bosses i always get coins... best thing i got was glacier blast from a haunga zzz
    i did get good drops from bilbor thoughehhehehehe

boboblobo

i got it from the first bach i soloed turks spam trading me all over the place and trying to ks went down to 40 hp at 1 time :/ ran away and blocked trades and finished it off

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123