Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

yes :D

This is a discussion on yes :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I had on my 61 rogue 1 year ago 1785 ap o.o. Ya should get alteast md +7 man....
Page: 3

Sustain

I had on my 61 rogue 1 year ago 1785 ap o.o. Ya should get alteast md +7 man.

Good Job. I'm to lazy to Camp Atillia, never got a good solo drop from it i think lol

Nestle

cool, want a coockie?[/b]

cookie ? lol xD

Genkku

I had on my 61 rogue 1 year ago 1785 ap o.o. Ya should get alteast md +7 man.[/b]
    MD+7 ? O_o i said i have :

Elf belt

WE

WP

MD +8

Personal +6 ( had 2 MD+8 only more 60 Ap i think more so its noob )

2x chitins +8

3x shells +7

Fp rogue DD 25

my items not that noobs , just my Ap hate me ^^

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

time ago, aligator+me saw attila with our noob charas(he rouge, me healer) and we decided to kill mr attila....hm the first and last attila kill....and what should i say? we got WP :P 1 kill, 1 dropp, 1 WP

HotAsIce

9 kills, no drop h34r:

ISeeYouPee

gj very nice drop thou u can get wp and its even nicer haha..grats on destroyer +1 btw :P

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

No , its k2 becuse they saw i bought gold prem + 2k knight cash this week :S[/b]
    nah it aint that in 1 month i once bought 2x 4500 kc (i pked allot) and 1x gold premmy but atilla or any boss still coins.

Gratz on 1st drop :P

sometimes i kill 20 atillas and dont get anything, but overall i had 40+ pendants from it so im happy

Genkku

Gratz on 1st drop :P

sometimes i kill 20 atillas and dont get anything, but overall i had 40+ pendants from it so im happy [/b]
    stfu , you the king of attila drops , everyday you farm attila , i see you selling 4x EP , damn man ^^

HotAsIce

10 kills, no drop, and I got Javana in CZ after I killed atilla, nothing dropped, even tho QULLS from thelast was party spamming me to try to get the halfplate pads that were in the box :lol:

Genkku

10 kills, no drop, and I got Javana in CZ after I killed atilla, nothing dropped, even tho QULLS from thelast was party spamming me to try to get the halfplate pads that were in the box :lol:[/b]
    I killed many times Javana he allways coined me , also sometime i killed bisop and drop me +5 ring str but the ring was red color , i thought i gonne have ROM :S

in EMC you cant camp attila , cuz many spawns , so i just go around when i got time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123