Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

yes yes this is late...

This is a discussion on yes yes this is late... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are you sure? Its seems i making of the members to be joke. Because you guys who flame me and ...
Page: 4

manveerj

Are you sure?
    Its seems i making of the members to be joke.
    Because you guys who flame me and trying to make me offend , but i keep posting and laughing at you always when i read your comments , so honestly , whats your point? :]

Last comment here , hell yea , i love to log this forum at night before sleeping to laugh @you a bit ^_^[/b]
    1: If you dont care dont reply
    2: you have no life cuz you quit ko and you still here
    3: dont make excuses your here to keep in touch with friends you could count em on 1 hand with 5 fingers to spare
    This is like the 20th topic youve turned into a flame war. If you dont care dont post

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

hey its Ibetatestedurbf, I'M happy for you
    gratz for lvl 80, now you're like sinik :P[/b]
    i miss our ft parties

k 77-78 no prem or anything is hardcore lmao..1 death is minus hours of xp

joshy3

Grats pimpdaddy![/b]
    That was Gay LOL

Gratz fool

I think he gets a self esteem boost by ragging on others. Let's hope he gets shot in the army eh.[/b]
    Even if i do
    1 - Im not scard
    2 - Ill get money from the army my whole life , so its kinda nice :]
    3 - If ill die , atleast ill die with honor and respect to my country

Thats the different between you and me , every1 will die in the end of the time , so whats the matter when? i prefer to die as soldier then dieing from cancer or anything else.
    But , before its happen , ill take as much as possible arabs with me :]
    Anyway , god with Israel all the way , so its not gonne happen

On topic : Gratz again , lifeless :]
    Your next goal : get lvl 83 from 80 in 1 month , gogo you can do it!

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

k 77-78 no prem or anything is hardcore lmao..1 death is minus hours of xp[/b]
    haha yea it was 9 paramun=.01%. fun stuff :P

oh and this OmgThisIsMe guy is clearly a flagrant homosexual as evidenced by the fact he obviously doesnt even play ko anymore yet still trolls the forums and is apparently liked by no one and im beginning to see why. but cheers to u for bein in the army, im gonna go ahead and assume ur infantry or something close to that as its also obvious you lack the intelligence to be an officer.

haha yea it was 9 paramun=.01%. fun stuff :P

oh and this OmgThisIsMe guy is clearly a flagrant homosexual as evidenced by the fact he obviously doesnt even play ko anymore yet still trolls the forums and is apparently liked by no one and im beginning to see why. but cheers to u for bein in the army, im gonna go ahead and assume ur infantry or something close to that as its also obvious you lack the intelligence to be an officer.[/b]
    nah , actually i gonne be ground soldier , with some nice M4A1.
    Second , homo? hmm i ain't knew the girl i laid with had dick , but if you say so you probably right , because you the NET kid who REALLY know me.
    Third , i left KO but it doesnt mean i'm not going into COD and CS sections to cheak out what people doin and which servers they playing.
    Since you thought you know me for good , i just show you how idiot you're , but go ahead you can guess much better.
    P.S if you think i'm being idiot in real life ( doesn't mean i'm the idiot here , you the poor kids actually ) , if you have any clue about armies and force , ask Israeli kids about shayetet13 , and you'll see how " dumbs " getting accept to this force.
    IAF > middle east , so i must be smart to be there , and honestly its way funny to see how i can piss off many people here , because as i said this forum is your weak life.

And yea , you lifeless , 68-80 in 2 months , you want me to say gratz? alright gratz , but you still lifeless.

nah , actually i gonne be ground soldier , with some nice M4A1.
    Second , homo? hmm i ain't knew the girl i laid with had dick , but if you say so you probably right , because you the NET kid who REALLY know me.
    Third , i left KO but it doesnt mean i'm not going into COD and CS sections to cheak out what people doin and which servers they playing.
    Since you thought you know me for good , i just show you how idiot you're , but go ahead you can guess much better.
    P.S if you think i'm being idiot in real life ( doesn't mean i'm the idiot here , you the poor kids actually ) , if you have any clue about armies and force , ask Israeli kids about shayetet13 , and you'll see how " dumbs " getting accept to this force.
    IAF > middle east , so i must be smart to be there , and honestly its way funny to see how i can piss off many people here , because as i said this forum is your weak life.

And yea , you lifeless , 68-80 in 2 months , you want me to say gratz? alright gratz , but you still lifeless.[/b]
    Why cant u guys try to not start a flame war?? Is it that hard? o_o Damn every flamer should be warned -.-!

Why cant u guys try to not start a flame war?? Is it that hard? o_o Damn every flamer should be warned -.-![/b]
    Those guys always starting , just go cheak what i said first.
    I said he lifeless of being 80 in 2 months from lvl 68 , its my opinion and thats it , i have the right to post what i thinking , i aint flame nobody , he posted to share with us , i posted what i had to say , you cant tell people to think the same as your way , if you like it or not its not my problem , for me lvl 68-80 in 2 months its lifeless , like it or not thats what i have to say.
    Since they always have to flame , ill flame back.

Since they always have to flame , ill flame back.[/b]
    If everybody does think that way it will never stop!

Hmm?
    Have you seen for how long i'm here?
    Becuase maybe its really lifeless? 68-80 at 2 months , what else you want me to say? lmao.
    He probably sleeping every 2-3 days , and he playing 24 hours a day , you want me to say " damn you smart " ?
    Its supposed to offend me?
    Because actually even with my legs and hands i cant count my best friends , but go ahead you can do better i guess :]
    And its true , 2 months for 68-80 , its LIFELESS.
    There's much different between you and me , you say for example " Nouvy is my friend "
    I'm not saying on forum member friend , and this is why i always said this forum is your life.
    Because why the hell you think i care if you like me or not? i dont give a shit , who the fuck are you anyway? dont answer , i prefer to ask my ass and wait for respone then getting one from you.[/b]

I luv all the socially inept, mean, anti-social remarks you make to people over and over and over...you must feel you have to prove something here to make up for ur laking skills and anything worthwhile in RL.

Grats to Eric, he's a nice guy.

Banned

there is no need to post something that is discouraging to others dude. Honesty have some respect for other people, you act like you had no other choice then to write something about somebody else's life, you could have just not posted and you wouldn't get flamed nor ruin this guys topic. Grow up dude

there is no need to post something that is discouraging to others dude. Honesty have some respect for other people, you act like you had no other choice then to write something about somebody else's life, you could have just not posted and you wouldn't get flamed nor ruin this guys topic. Grow up dude[/b]
    Its funny , because others talking about my life , so i cant?
    Second , i just posted my opinion , if all the people in the world could have the same opinions the world could be so great , but you'll never have something that you made for example cars , because as i said every1 thinking the same.
    This is why he post , to share and to see what others saying , so i said what i had to say , because seriously you think he could go to school / job + go outside with friends + take a shower + sleep + eating + get 12 lvls 68-80 at 2 months ? cant be.
    This is why i said he 24/7 , and believe it or not i sure he believe me , he just dont want to admit it and again its not my problem , i had something to say and i said it , you like it or not its your problem not mine , again you cant say to others to have the same opinions like yours.
    Because if you had my opinions you would leave KO because i think its stupid game , but you play and i'm not , so you see? every1 has different ways to explain what he thinks , and i think he just wasting the time and its mean lifeless.
    If you take everything serious and you flame its not my fault , when new car going out to market some like it others not , what the car maker saying? nothing , he cant tell him " no no you stupid , you asshole , why the fuck you think its a bad car? buy it " its the way of the world , and ill say over and over again what i thinking , nobody cant stop me.
    I wrote a lot and i doubt you gonne read it , but its the true and you all know's it.

Banned

I honestly believe that you go to topics to try to start shit with other people. I wonder if the Admins would allow a community vote on a ban.

Your opinion is not welcome.

I honestly believe that you go to topics to try to start shit with other people. I wonder if the Admins would allow a community vote on a ban.

Your opinion is not welcome.[/b]
    You really think i scard of ban? seriously its just show how this forum is your life , instead of you i almost not online here , only soon at morning or latter before i go to sleep.
    My opinion's are not welcome? why? because i saying the true and you guys becoming sad? ( Its just a forum moron , if you get sad by NET members , you dumb )
    I have no clue how you live your life , but something you should know is :

" Better to say the true and to face with her , instead of lie and notice it latter "

And you tell me to grow up and my opinions are not welcome , aight i've got something to tell ya , maybe you 25 years old person and still playing KO and you the guy who need to grow up , because if you had brain you could realize alone all what i sad 2 comments above is true , but again not my problem what you thinking , its my own way to talk.

P.S You can always feel free to contact admins to ban me , dont worry about it.
    As i said this forum is just to waste the time before i have to do something , instead of you its not my life nor hobbie.
    Its just too sad to see 20+ years members acting like 10 years old pussy girl .

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast