Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

yes yes this is late...

This is a discussion on yes yes this is late... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Go put on a bright green shirt , put gel in your hair , and a big pair of aviators ...
Page: 5

Banned

Go put on a bright green shirt , put gel in your hair , and a big pair of aviators then MAYBE you'll be cool or funny or whatever your trying to be besides a jackass.

Prejtcz

Gratz BRO, GoGo PK <^_^>

Banned

i prefer to die as soldier then dieing from cancer or anything else.
    But , before its happen , ill take as much as possible arabs with me :]
    Anyway , god with Israel all the way , so its not gonne happen [/b]
    nah , actually i gonne be ground soldier , with some nice M4A1.[/b]
    You stupid racistic , fascist piece of shit.
    Hope you get shot

e// and gratz for 80

You stupid racistic , fascist piece of shit.
    Hope you get shot
    e// and gratz for 80 [/b]
    Again , every1 has hes own opinion :]
    If i get shot who will do it? arab
    So , i was right , before i die ill take as much as possible arabs with me. :P

P.S Elucid , i&#39;m not using gele.
    Also , go to ko4life section and wrote " wondering if OmgThisIsMe can be banned for flames , he spammer "
    Ill come to the topic say what i have to say and you guys can be like 200 against 1? you&#39;ll win , enjoy your " life " and someday hopefully you&#39;ll grow up :]

You know what? dont do it , ill do it myself.

Edit : i made topic at ko4life section , go support her please.

Banned

Again , every1 has hes own opinion :]
    If i get shot who will do it? arab
    So , i was right , before i die ill take as much as possible arabs with me. :P

P.S Elucid , i&#39;m not using gele.
    Also , go to ko4life section and wrote " wondering if OmgThisIsMe can be banned for flames , he spammer "
    Ill come to the topic say what i have to say and you guys can be like 200 against 1? you&#39;ll win , enjoy your " life " and someday hopefully you&#39;ll grow up :]

You know what? dont do it , ill do it myself.

Edit : i made topic at ko4life section , go support her please.[/b]
    Wait, you want us to grow up? Dude what kind of mature person tells someone their lifeless even if its on an online forum thats just rude, and you don&#39;t even know his life. For all we know maybe hes a track star or something. I don&#39;t wish you would get shot i just wish you would be able to control your own opinion so that you might not be so rude as to tell someone their lifeless even in an online forum.

Wait, you want us to grow up? Dude what kind of mature person tells someone their lifeless even if its on an online forum thats just rude, and you don&#39;t even know his life. For all we know maybe hes a track star or something. I don&#39;t wish you would get shot i just wish you would be able to control your own opinion so that you might not be so rude as to tell someone their lifeless even in an online forum.[/b]
    Again you just prove how dumb you are.
    Do i the only person who talk about others life?
    Just go read more topics about people flaming me , and you&#39;ll see how they talking about my life.
    And i said many times how you guys can judge me thourgh forum and they said the same shit always.
    While you guys not gonne stop flame nor talking about my personal life , ill just do the same , simple as that.
    For me lvl 68-80 in 2 months , its simple , lifeless , whats the problem of you to accept it? i just a NET forum , i saying it about the game , because i know how hard is it to xp even with plat and vlaky xp , so , he must be 24/7 xp , which show you my point again.

greatz dude !!

gz

Pino

Again you just prove how dumb you are.
    Do i the only person who talk about others life?
    Just go read more topics about people flaming me , and you&#39;ll see how they talking about my life.
    And i said many times how you guys can judge me thourgh forum and they said the same shit always.
    While you guys not gonne stop flame nor talking about my personal life , ill just do the same , simple as that.
    For me lvl 68-80 in 2 months , its simple , lifeless , whats the problem of you to accept it? i just a NET forum , i saying it about the game , because i know how hard is it to xp even with plat and vlaky xp , so , he must be 24/7 xp , which show you my point again.[/b]
    you say ppl have to grow up, but your acting like a kid yourself
    saying he did it first so i can do it myself aswell... its just blaming other ppl so you can do something yourself.
    you&#39;d better just start by yourself and dont shout out to everyone you can just ignore ehm who cares what random people say about you...

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Gratz Eric, You noob!

Gyeaaah

You really think i scard of ban? seriously its just show how this forum is your life , instead of you i almost not online here , only soon at morning or latter before i go to sleep.
    My opinion&#39;s are not welcome? why? because i saying the true and you guys becoming sad? ( Its just a forum moron , if you get sad by NET members , you dumb )
    I have no clue how you live your life , but something you should know is :

" Better to say the true and to face with her , instead of lie and notice it latter "

And you tell me to grow up and my opinions are not welcome , aight i&#39;ve got something to tell ya , maybe you 25 years old person and still playing KO and you the guy who need to grow up , because if you had brain you could realize alone all what i sad 2 comments above is true , but again not my problem what you thinking , its my own way to talk.

P.S You can always feel free to contact admins to ban me , dont worry about it.
    As i said this forum is just to waste the time before i have to do something , instead of you its not my life nor hobbie.
    Its just too sad to see 20+ years members acting like 10 years old pussy girl .[/b]
    Just stfu man. YOU started the flame war by saying he has no life. I&#39;ve known this fool for years now. He said "I&#39;m gonna get 80 on KO" and he did it. It&#39;s that simple. He has a life, he just decided to get 80 cuz it was something he wanted to do. <_<

Just stfu man. YOU started the flame war by saying he has no life. I&#39;ve known this fool for years now. He said "I&#39;m gonna get 80 on KO" and he did it. It&#39;s that simple. He has a life, he just decided to get 80 cuz it was something he wanted to do. <_<[/b]
    Still doesnt mean shit.
    Its like me to say " i wanna get car that cost 1m$ " so , ill keep the money till i have enough to buy it? from what will i live?
    With what ill buy food? everything has the currect time , for example he has school or job , so you wanna tell me he went to work or school and did in 2 months 12 lvls? give me a break.
    He cant just say " thats it ill play 5-6 hours a day and ill hit lvl 80 from 68 at 2 months " because its impossible and you can say w/e you want.
    I thought you gonne notice it alone.

People said " 2 months from 68-80? "

Its same to say you lifeless... if he get offened by NET member , i dont wanna know what happen if hes real life friend tell him hes an idiot , will he stab him? or cry to mom? omfg :\
    And yea , you the people who should grow up , not me , because you guys cant read the true and you always trying to find excuse to blame me , but you dont see i dont give a shit?
    2 months from 68-80 , omfg even with plat prem + valk xp + lets say 30% exp event , he cant do it. ( if he plays 5-6 hours a day )
    Stop cry / flame just to look cool in forum , face with the true or gtfo.

TheBloodyBeast

FUCK OFF TO UR ARMY. ANNOYING IDIOT

Still doesnt mean shit.
    Its like me to say " i wanna get car that cost 1m$ " so , ill keep the money till i have enough to buy it? from what will i live?
    With what ill buy food? everything has the currect time , for example he has school or job , so you wanna tell me he went to work or school and did in 2 months 12 lvls? give me a break.
    He cant just say " thats it ill play 5-6 hours a day and ill hit lvl 80 from 68 at 2 months " because its impossible and you can say w/e you want.
    I thought you gonne notice it alone.

People said " 2 months from 68-80? "

Its same to say you lifeless... if he get offened by NET member , i dont wanna know what happen if hes real life friend tell him hes an idiot , will he stab him? or cry to mom? omfg :\
    And yea , you the people who should grow up , not me , because you guys cant read the true and you always trying to find excuse to blame me , but you dont see i dont give a shit?
    2 months from 68-80 , omfg even with plat prem + valk xp + lets say 30% exp event , he cant do it. ( if he plays 5-6 hours a day )[/b]
    lmao its not the same. How u gonna compare what u just said to what he did getting 80? You make it sound like he sat in a basement and neglected life. didnt eat. didnt sleep... He still went to school and even I went out with him a few times during this exp run.

lmao its not the same. How u gonna compare what u just said to what he did getting 80? You make it sound like he sat in a basement and neglected life. didnt eat. didnt sleep... He still went to school and even I went out with him a few times during this exp run.[/b]
    Its exactly the same , you just haven&#39;t got enough brain to realize.
    You wanna tell me he went to school ( lets say 5 hours a day ) + sleep ( you sleep atleast 6-7 hours ) + eat ( lets say 30-60 minuts ) + shower ( 30-40 minuts ) + go out with friends ( if he got , its about 2-3 hours? sometimes even more ) + KO

Now lets take the time just for what i said
    5+6+30+30+2 = 14 hours
    Atleast 10 hours a day he play KO and the times i used are the lowest and you know what? i doubt he even doin it.
    Probably shower 5 minuts and run to back xp.
    Anyway , as i said lifeless , accept it or not thats all what i have to say.
    I cant believe i&#39;m arguing with you about it , its hes personal time right? so it shouldnt be my problems.
    But also its my own opinion , and you dont need to get invulve.

FUCK OFF TO UR ARMY. ANNOYING IDIOT[/b]
    I wish i could.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast