Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

yes yes this is late...

This is a discussion on yes yes this is late... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its exactly the same , you just haven't got enough brain to realize. You wanna tell me he went to ...
Page: 6

Its exactly the same , you just haven't got enough brain to realize.
    You wanna tell me he went to school ( lets say 5 hours a day ) + sleep ( you sleep atleast 6-7 hours ) + eat ( lets say 30-60 minuts ) + shower ( 30-40 minuts ) + go out with friends ( if he got , its about 2-3 hours? sometimes even more ) + KO

Now lets take the time just for what i said
    5+6+30+30+2 = 14 hours
    Atleast 10 hours a day he play KO and the times i used are the lowest and you know what? i doubt he even doin it.
    Probably shower 5 minuts and run to back xp.
    Anyway , as i said lifeless , accept it or not thats all what i have to say.
    I cant believe i'm arguing with you about it , its hes personal time right? so it shouldnt be my problems.
    But also its my own opinion , and you dont need to get invulve.
    I wish i could.[/b]
    Yeah sure I don't have enough brain. Too bad ill have my degree in a few years.. nice english btw. And i can say whatever the fucc I want about your opinion. If you can voice your ignorant and retarded ass opinion, I can voice mine. BB

Yeah sure I don't have enough brain. Too bad ill have my degree in a few years.. nice english btw. And i can say whatever the fucc I want about your opinion. If you can voice your ignorant and retarded ass opinion, I can voice mine. BB[/b]
    You understood everything i said , right? so again you havent got different excuse then blaming my English over and over again ? and yea you the smartass guy.
    degree? if you people knew what you need to join shayetet13 you wouldnt say shit about me , but you have no clue so please dont talk.
    All what i said was probably the true , this is why you changed the info of your comment.
    If you quote , do it well.

You understood everything i said , right? so again you havent got different excuse then blaming my English over and over again ? and yea you the smartass guy.
    degree? if you people knew what you need to join shayetet13 you wouldnt say shit about me , but you have no clue so please dont talk.
    All what i said was probably the true , this is why you changed the info of your comment.
    If you quote , do it well.[/b]
    change what info in what comment? and no, I don't understand everything you said. blaming your english over and over? that was the 1st time I said anything about your english. so if YOUR gonna quote, YOU do it well.

Hopefully the mods close the topic now cuz of this bs. Sorry eric :P

Royalassassin

GRATZZZZZZ

Banned

OmgThisIsMe your saying hes no life but your the guy looking at this thread non stop, seems you got nothing else to do, anycase you have to know that your useless

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

my wholesome topic is a flame war

and just for the record i finished my college basketball season, celebrated my 21st birthday, and went out numerous other times to get fucced up with the homies during this lovely exp run so i most certainly have a "life". im bettin this will be closed soon :P

my wholesome topic is a flame war

and just for the record i finished my college basketball season, celebrated my 21st birthday, and went out numerous other times to get fucced up with the homies during this lovely exp run so i most certainly have a "life". im bettin this will be closed soon :P[/b]
    +1 BB omgthisisme

+1 BB omgthisisme[/b]
    You love to change the topic info do you?
    Because all what i said were true.
    And its sad for 21 years old person , still lifeless , 2 months lmao.

Faceless

Gratz

OmgThisIsMe why don't you just leave? seriously because it looks like no one wants you here, stay if you decide to be positive with the rest of the community or else gtfo. Don't flame people for something you have no part of either if this is the way he would like to spend two months then leave him that shows dedication to a promise he probably made to himself.

Banned

Its supposed to be good? becuase all what i can see is , lifeless :\
    Atleast you got a beast skill now..[/b]
    No one wants the opinion of a babbling loonie.

You realize that you go into every single topic and tell the thread maker that they have no life right? You're fucking ignorant and arguing with you is impossible as you are stubborn. You fail to realize how easy platinum premium has made the game. Are you that incapable of being a good person? Someone worked hard to get his achievement and you rag on him when you yourself went 1-60+ in less than a week on c-west.
    You're an asshole and a hypocrite.
    Do you like being hated? If I were you I would of stopped talking AGES ago, by "defending" your e-pride you've made yourself look like more of a retard.

Banned

gratz...now start ride partys in real

Banned

GG eric u lil nub. now come play cwest with me and G :P

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

GG eric u lil nub. now come play cwest with me and G :P[/b]
    thats too much work to start over. ill be on that buster's accnt when he is outta town tho :P

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast