Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

yet another 70 in carnac west!

This is a discussion on yet another 70 in carnac west! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; too add on to the flame 2nd in a week? [/b] homo talos dont give us shit! gz, bronze belts ...
Page: 10

dirtyroy

too add on to the flame

2nd in a week?

[/b]

homo talos dont give us shit! gz, bronze belts ftw

You know what I saw on the PvP server? Undestructablezzz back pedaling from orc shortcut to the bowl 6 o'clock entrance and then back to the raven spawn.

You guys are organize but teamwork skills...can be improve. This wasn't like 50 orcs who pushed you guys back but 15-20 random people not all in the same party. Also a lot of people were slow from the blizzards from your mages, yet you have to move back that far. Could've taken advantage of that.

BTW who needs level if you have skills. Insulting someone's level/gears mean you're counting on that as your advantage to beat them.[/b]

well wed lure em into that tight path then we'd have the ice mage nova n the melees rush

we took 30v8's quite a few times on fraps^^

Boyce

You know what I saw on the PvP server? Undestructablezzz back pedaling from orc shortcut to the bowl 6 o'clock entrance and then back to the raven spawn.

You guys are organize but teamwork skills...can be improve. This wasn't like 50 orcs who pushed you guys back but 15-20 random people not all in the same party. Also a lot of people were slow from the blizzards from your mages, yet you have to move back that far. Could've taken advantage of that.

BTW who needs level if you have skills. Insulting someone's level/gears mean you're counting on that as your advantage to beat them.[/b]
    idk what ur talking about but maybe you forgot about the amount of duffers and how hard level 80s hit. we easy took 8vs 30s maybe more.

ISeeYouPee

idk what ur talking about but maybe you forgot about the amount of duffers and how hard level 80s hit. we easy took 8vs 30s maybe more.[/b]
    +7

Tiba

hmm your wrong buddy...
    this we did on purpose.. we lured em to the path and fought there.. u will see a movie in few days here
    there is alot of material so trying to make it as best as possible but you will see what we did.. pretty much it was 8 of us vs like 30-60 orcs?
    and we still owned em
    same lvl , same gear. so u think about it and be a judge of that

+1 to Kennie

+1 to Greentumb

+1 to shell
    in most of the exp parties (actually all xD) tehres a priest. so u can focus on ur combo only, thats a fuking big deal dam!!!! you need to be pretty god dawn skilled to try and combo a practice dummie.

an other non sense comment from these non brain kids.

btw instead of the poor lives u got guys, actually we do have a life and we are not always thinking about exping and exping and ofmg i want to be the first lvl 70 so everyone will think im a GODDDDD OMGGGGGGGG ITS MY DREAMMMMMMM, i want to be a hero oh!!!! "sigh"[/b]

and its not about hitting lvl 70 first
    its about hitting lvl 70 fast and owning other noobs like 2 hit when they are like 60-65
    thats the whole fun of it..

ISeeYouPee

hmm your wrong buddy...
    this we did on purpose.. we lured em to the path and fought there.. u will see a movie in few days here
    there is alot of material so trying to make it as best as possible but you will see what we did.. pretty much it was 8 of us vs like 30-60 orcs?
    and we still owned em
    same lvl , same gear. so u think about it and be a judge of that
    and its not about hitting lvl 70 first
    its about hitting lvl 70 fast and owning other noobs like 2 hit when they are like 60-65
    thats the whole fun of it..[/b]
    +7

ooo

too many little boys in 1 topic, o wait its undestructablezzzz lol. 170 pages of recruitment spam and now u guys end up in a dead server. keep on bragging kids.

Banned

I dont see the point of luring for that far and that long. You guys had 2 mages assuming both had blizzards and 2 priests with full heal fighting not 30 but probably 15 people solo'ing or in their little 2-3 member parties. Think about it, you guys have 2 healers while they had 1 or none at all.

I know people like to exaggerate in this game. Especially when I tank all 7 Titans (Yes I know there is only 6) in Eslant the other day at the same time.

I dont see the point of luring for that far and that long. You guys had 2 mages assuming both had blizzards and 2 priests with full heal fighting not 30 but probably 15 people solo'ing or in their little 2-3 member parties. Think about it, you guys have 2 healers while they had 1 or none at all.

I know people like to exaggerate in this game. Especially when I tank all 7 Titans (Yes I know there is only 6) in Eslant the other day at the same time.[/b]
    funny cuase we have it on fraps and its also funny that we have 1 mage not 2.

Ezquerra

gratz nigga

magnified

too many little boys in 1 topic, o wait its undestructablezzzz lol. 170 pages of recruitment spam and now u guys end up in a dead server. keep on bragging kids.[/b]
    i love people that come in after 8 pages of spam and says the most random shit possible...

BrightEyes

grats Goran the great! i have a really big happy face for you.

magnified

grats Goran the great! i have a really big happy face for you.[/b]
    you sound sexy on vent dude !

ISeeYouPee

grats Goran the great! i have a really big happy face for you.[/b]
    yes u do sound sexy

Unr4ted

is it still an accomplishment to get lvl 70?[/b]
    tell me about it they should they close all these useless topics that are being created now days

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast