Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

yet another 70 in carnac west!

This is a discussion on yet another 70 in carnac west! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes I can, I guess with the guy I'm sharing aka bola/mbz would kill you, even if you are good ...
Page: 12

TooHardcore

yes I can, I guess with the guy I'm sharing aka bola/mbz would kill you, even if you are good I guess bola is better so yeah I really can take pride of that

2 good players sharing an account and pwning everyone , that pwns instead of just being a non - skilled player wihtout sharer and if you suck xping and you suck playing then WOW just go suicide or just keep living as a newbie more in KO and have fun with that.[/b]
    are u saying u cant be pwnage if u dont have a sharer?

NaidenZ

are u saying u cant be pwnage if u dont have a sharer?[/b]
    I explained myself wrong then, u will pwn more if u have a sharer or u will pwn alot if you have a good sharer nd u r a good player also xd

like I do or just see how I have got 1230132 guys on my back who hate me lol :lol: It's nice and easy to meet haters on ko4life...

but like I said, if you sucks xping and u r not a good player and u dont even have a sharer then yea.. u wont pwn I guess.. h34r:

and even if you dont have sharer and u have a good lvl nd u pwn then that means u stay 24/7 on ur computer and that's not good trust me xd

Tiba

yes I can, I guess with the guy I'm sharing aka bola/mbz would kill you, even if you are good I guess bola is better so yeah I really can take pride of that

2 good players sharing an account and pwning everyone , that pwns instead of just being a non - skilled player wihtout sharer and if you suck xping and you suck playing then WOW just go suicide or just keep living as a newbie more in KO and have fun with that.[/b]

it aint haters bud..
    im just asking u a simple question.... i mean you take credit from your sharer exping you and getting u np.. thats the whole point im making
    and u think ur good?
    when u have ur own char talk to me thanks
    bb

NaidenZ

it aint haters bud..
    im just asking u a simple question.... i mean you take credit from your sharer exping you and getting u np.. thats the whole point im making
    and u think ur good?
    bb[/b]
    I had my own char on logos and I had dragon total and cleaver+9...
    I had my own char on girakon and I got iron belt , pe and dragon total...

and as I said , when u r good and when u have a good lvl then that means u play 24/7 and thats how I played and I'm not gonna play 24/7 anymore...

those kinda of sharers are called " bots" I sharer my account 50/50 which means I can do whatver I want when I want and my sharer can do whatever he want when he want...

ISeeYouPee

it aint haters bud..
    and u think ur good?
    bb[/b]
    +7

I had my own char on logos and I had dragon total and cleaver+9...
    I had my own char on girakon and I got iron belt , pe and dragon total...

those kinda of sharers are called " bots" I sharer my account 50/50 which means I can do whatver I want when I want and my sharer can do whatever he want when he want... [/b]
    actually u did share on girakon...i did play that server and i know 100% u did share...
    so dont give me that shit buddy.. get your facts right then talk k? ty bb

NaidenZ

+7
    actually u did share on girakon...i did play that server and i know 100% u did share...
    so dont give me that shit buddy.. get your facts right then talk k? ty bb[/b]
    my facts are right , I got lvl 70 ( the second 70 of the whole server ) because pyro got 70 first (20 mintues before than me LOL)

and I gave my pw to friends when I got 70 when they asked because in 70 i got bored and after that I changed my warrior for a rogue and got dragon total on the rogue ahha.. =(

bb[/b]
    both accounts were just mine, sexyreplay on logos and naidenz on girakon

enought ?

before try to write something against me please like your friend IseeYouPee says " get your facts right "

now let me stole your word.
    bb[/b]

Lol sharers create problems and potentially hacking/scamming. I can get lvl 80 on my own (Which i have and 2 lvl 70's without useing plat )before chars with sharers can get 80. :|
    But if people wanna share let them do it...the orginal owner shouldnt cry if he gets scammed though. He put himself at risk and im sure K2 is tired of hearing " MY SHARERS SCAMMED ME!! WAH" and wont do shit anymore for people getting hacked.
    If you wanna rush get best items/level and most NP's go ahead. But once you hit top-high, whats next? You skipped the whole journey. You will get tired of PK/Boss hunt and quit and sell your items for USD. Its a non-ending cycle ive seen for years.

But whatever, do whatever the hell you want.

PriestOfShadows

Lol sharers create problems and potentially hacking/scamming. I can get lvl 80 on my own (Which i have and 2 lvl 70's without useing plat )before chars with sharers can get 80. :|
    But if people wanna share let them do it...the orginal owner shouldnt cry if he gets scammed though. He put himself at risk and im sure K2 is tired of hearing " MY SHARERS SCAMMED ME!! WAH" and wont do shit anymore for people getting hacked.
    If you wanna rush get best items/level and most NP's go ahead. But once you hit top-high, whats next? You skipped the whole journey. You will get tired of PK/Boss hunt and quit and sell your items for USD. Its a non-ending cycle ive seen for years.

But whatever, do whatever the hell you want.[/b]

thats why you have a GOOOD frined do it Mrs. OWnage, then if he scams you, you kick his ass in rl :P

Banned

gratz

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

hmmm, you guys are all too funny. Maybe get a life and stop posting topics on here...or just go play the game. What people do with thier account is their business, if you got a problem with it, well too bad, suck it up and fuck off. If you play solo, then congratulations, if you play with sharers, you know the risks, but congrats anyways. Why you people make a big deal out of how people play ko, i dont know at all.

hmmm, you guys are all too funny. Maybe get a life and stop posting topics on here...or just go play the game. What people do with thier account is their business, if you got a problem with it, well too bad, suck it up and fuck off. If you play solo, then congratulations, if you play with sharers, you know the risks, but congrats anyways. Why you people make a big deal out of how people play ko, i dont know at all.[/b]
    +1

it aint haters bud..
    and u think ur good?when u have ur own char talk to me thanks
    bb[/b]
    Yes he is. Both him and he's sharer.
    Look, if you are able to LVL up as fast as someone with sharers means your a freaking no lifer and just stick to your PC playing KO. People with sharers LVL up incredibly fast, even if their sharer sucks and does 5% a day, its still exp and it still helps. Now, when you have a sharer as good as you are, dang watch out, specially if they are both good at pvp.

And @ IseeYouPee he played his own char and got really far then started sharing (He had dragon by himself then), and had it when he had sharers too.

dartagon

it aint haters bud..
    and u think ur good?
    bb[/b]
    on this i gotta admit ur right buddy

ISeeYouPee

and I gave my pw to friends when I got 70 when they asked[/b]
    proved my point

KirbyKommando

The faster you level
    The faster you get items
    The faster you pwn cz
    The faster you quit
    The faster you get money for your account
    The faster you spend it on whores and more playstation games?

You make it sound like it's all about gaming but the fact is that you are just a pathetic kid who lives behind his computer.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast