Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

yet another 70 in carnac west!

This is a discussion on yet another 70 in carnac west! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gratz..2 weeks lol,i remember times when you have like lvl 55 in 2 weeks..old sweet times...
Page: 13

Banned

gratz..2 weeks lol,i remember times when you have like lvl 55 in 2 weeks..old sweet times

NaidenZ

The faster you level
    The faster you get items
    The faster you pwn cz
    The faster you quit
    The faster you get money for your account
    The faster you spend it on whores and more playstation games?

You make it sound like it's all about gaming but the fact is that you are just a pathetic kid who lives behind his computer.[/b]
    The faster you spend it on whores and more playstation games?

did I said that? damm you looks pathetic trying to be cool saying bullshits without sense

just letting you know, of 2k$ we got from from akara (bola and me ) we have spent almost all and we just have 450$ left for babashop when prices goes down( or for spend it on whores and more playstation games as you said " ( I played playstation like 10 times as far as I Know ) 4 years ago if I'm not wrong

proved my point [/b]
    actually I didn't, after I got lvl 70 and dragon then I gave my pw to friends when they asked because they wanted to pk and have fun, so just for doing that means my account isn't mine by my own anymore ? LOL

still , let me help you once again ! ok naidenz isn't mine then , what about sexyreplay? =( got dragon and cleaver+9 on lvl 63 while everyone had +8 cleavers xd everyone told me " duper " LMAO

when u have ur own char talk to me thanks[/b]
    as far as can see he said " when u have ur own char talk to me " sexyreplay then , happy ? can I talk to you once again ? newbie?

anyway just stfu dude OKE.

Focusss

another attention whore topic.
    GOGOGGO ICECOLD fagg.
    ur talking like ur the best, but u still suck

Hey cutie Senior Member

NaidenZ is my hero
    he makes a living out of this game. AMAZING.

KirbyKommando

In my original post I went ahead and allready said that whatever money you made was nothing and it had been a complete waste of time but I figured you'd make up some random number and deleted it just so I could say this:

2k$ thats like.. nothing compared to the time you invested, you just wasted your time. You even have the guts to brag about it on a public forum, ahahah.

NaidenZ

In my original post I went ahead and allready said that whatever money you made was nothing and it had been a complete waste of time but I figured you'd make up some random number and deleted it just so I could say this:

2k$ thats like.. nothing compared to the time you invested, you just wasted your time. You even have the guts to brag about it on a public forum, ahahah.[/b]
    10 hours a day and having fun for 2 months, not bad I guess

the third month just did pk sometimes when I wanted and then I got bored and sold my acc =(

yeah none would do that right ? kinda stupid is get 2k$ on 2 months and having fun... LOL kinda retarded right ? =(

sorry, I didn't knew I was so stupid

Unr4ted

10 hours a day and having fun for 2 months, not bad I guess

the third month just did pk sometimes when I wanted and then I got bored and sold my acc =(

yeah none would do that right ? kinda stupid is get 2k$ on 2 months and having fun... LOL kinda retarded right ? =(

sorry, I didn't knew I was so stupid [/b]
    thats not bad

Gr33ntumb

i lol at ppl that still think they are good , playing a shared account

yes you are good , good at nothing

makes ma wanna reach behind you desk and connect your noes with my knee , since your that fukin stupid maybe a good tap on the head would switch your brain on

KirbyKommando

I don't really have to say anything because you prooved my point yourself saying "10h a day for 2 months" but I guess you aren't the only one with brains the size of a peanut in this forum so I'll give you and alot of other people a push in the right direction

Playing 10 hours every day for 2 months to earn 2k$ _IS_ bad.

NaidenZ

I don't really have to say anything because you prooved my point yourself saying "10h a day for 2 months" but I guess you aren't the only one with brains the size of a peanut in this forum so I'll give you and alot of other people a push in the right direction

Playing 10 hours every day for 2 months to earn 2k$ _IS_ bad.[/b]
    that's not the point

the point is have fun for 2 months and the extra is get 2k$

rofllmao

Naidenz ......... I dont know u well

BUT

I really liked you lol .. i said to killah family im ready to vs u 1 by 1 also icecold offerd his char but none reply me ingame
    i think im gone change nation to kill u all in dk

Aquarius

grats for getting 70 in an empty server where no one plays gg waste of time?

NaidenZ

Naidenz ......... I dont know u well

BUT
    I really liked you lol .. i said to killah family im ready to vs u 1 by 1 also icecold offerd his char but none reply me ingame
    i think im gone change nation to kill u all in dk[/b]
    u play on carnac - east then ? btw

I'm orc atm on Carnac east but I will nt tomorrow D: just4fun h34r:

nice man

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213