Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

yet another 70 in carnac west!

This is a discussion on yet another 70 in carnac west! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im not sure what nathan is saying , but sounds like he says he helps you on that account i ...
Page: 4

ScottCW1

im not sure what nathan is saying , but sounds like he says he helps you on that account
    i retract my congratulations to you, if he does
    you just a noob if you share , 1/2 a 70 is like a lvl 60 , grats for 60 mang
    /im bored , slow day at work[/b]
    nathan was talkin to me he plays my acc once in a blue moon

magnified

ahahah omg, hes the king and he acts like if he was superman and that everyone have to treat him as a hero.

dude ur pathetic. childest king ive ever seen from my 4 years of ko, seriously its just fking pissing me off, ur non stop spamming the fuking command just to sell some stuff or seek partiers. dam this is fagg. u dont notice that everytime u do that it fuk the hell out of the party and hp bar.

gtz to all of u undestruc no lifers, u made it to 70 with plat prem sharers( or no life same thing) wow yeah ur true. ur a real pro.

btw gratz on babashopping too real pro style gamming hehe -.-

-RyhorN aka iTbagedU[/b]
    your pathetic guy...

oh curse him for asking members of Karus for melee to exp....
    nobody knows who the fuck you are or where u come from, but if u got shit to say... might as well come out and beat the best

otherwise, shut your fuckin mouf.

Gr33ntumb

actually there is alot of ppl who dont agree with the usless spam of king chat

me for one , its not because of it blocking anything , its it makes me dc sometimes or lag, im at work at sea on a wireless with satelitte conection , its a sensible connection

dartagon

your pathetic guy...

nobody knows who the fuck you are or where u come from, but if u got shit to say... might as well come out and beat the best

otherwise, shut your fuckin mouf.[/b]
    well now u know who i am and im from canada, of course i got shit to say to him, and thats what i did, give me a lvl 65 sin and i could easly beat the crap out of the "pro" if its that what u want.

and btw, stop act like u were the kings of the universe Undestruc buddies....you would be suprised how many ppl hate you on orc side eh. u better shut up now and try to make a better reputation on CW instead of claiming your better than anyone else.

PriestOfShadows

gratz....im soooo close to you!!! level 45 ftw :P

ISeeYouPee

well now u know who i am and im from canada, of course i got shit to say to him, and thats what i did, give me a lvl 65 sin and i could easly beat the crap out of the "pro" if its that what u want.

and btw, stop act like u were the kings of the universe Undestruc buddies....you would be suprised how many ppl hate you on orc side eh. u better shut up now and try to make a better reputation on CW instead of claiming your better than anyone else.[/b]
    well doesnt everyone hate the best? :S
    tahts what i thought shut your mouth and know your role!

dartagon

well doesnt everyone hate the best? :S
    tahts what i thought shut your mouth and know your role![/b]
    also go get some english helps cuz i didnt understand a shit of what u said 0.0

Boyce

lol dont lie. your english isnt great either

dartagon

lol dont lie. your english isnt great either[/b]
    explain me the last part 0.0 xD

and btw i didnt said my english was the best, at least its understandable.

TooHardcore

didnt ExtremeKillah speed hack in bdw?

or some priest for understruct... had d ss... this was couple days after server came out

jw not trying to start any problems :P

your pathetic guy...

otherwise, shut your fuckin mouf.[/b]

Yay for nerdy scene kids with a huge ego in a computer game (god how pathetic) who think they are omgwtfbbqownage and try to insult somebody by saying he's a no one..
    Gogo 1v1 him with ur nerdy tough talk, You'll get swept off ur feet.

And grats on 70, even with plat premium it's pretty good... If u did it urself that is. :-)

Banned

actually there is alot of ppl who dont agree with the usless spam of king chat

me for one , its not because of it blocking anything , its it makes me dc sometimes or lag, im at work at sea on a wireless with satelitte conection , its a sensible connection[/b]

Well at first i was like... ahh i don't wanna start to flame again... but since you allready mentioned his spamming, i might aswell post this:

magnified

and btw, stop act like u were the kings of the universe Undestruc buddies....you would be suprised how many ppl hate you on orc side eh. u better shut up now and try to make a better reputation on CW instead of claiming your better than anyone else.[/b]
    do you think we really give a flying fuck about if we are liked... most hated clan and im lovin' it.

Well at first i was like... ahh i don't wanna start to flame again... but since you allready mentioned his spamming, i might aswell post this:
    [/b]
    less qq more pew pew

dartagon

so funny how they reply with non sens comments while they know theyre getting completly busted.

and thx for that SS salmin, getting even worse xD

lol at u tards .... u all suck and are jelous.. gratz on 70

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast