Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

yet another 70 in carnac west!

This is a discussion on yet another 70 in carnac west! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well at first i was like... ahh i don't wanna start to flame again... but since you allready mentioned his ...
Page: 6

Well at first i was like... ahh i don't wanna start to flame again... but since you allready mentioned his spamming, i might aswell post this:
    [/b]

Wow one of the most annoying things in the world...spamming king chat. :|

ISeeYouPee

lmao, never thought I had to do it but ... here we go

I must agree with Ethernal

lvl 70 on platinium premiun ? lol it's pretty easy , at least if you got lvl 70 really fast like on 16 days or if you was the first 70 then I could accept it but post a ss getting 70 even knowning there are like 100+ 70's already? wow, who gives a shit ? also you got kingship really easy because only english people were able to log carnac west and most of them were your clannies but if fierce were orcs and didn't leave and if my clan were there and all people who speak english except turks were there then I probably had more chance to get the kingship instead of you

and please, enjoy your kingship because I'm pretty sure this is your first and last time.

I'm really sorry but I'm bored to see your dumbs posts every time I check ko4life

EDIT : (since a guy replied my post already)
    if you know me then you should know I like to brag sometimes, but few times I did was when I was the first who got 1m nps while everyone had 600k and other one was when I was the first who got lvl 75 while everyone were 70-72 , you can't brag a thing that everyone can do and btw don't come with " jealous " because then I'll really laugh on your face since even when luca had kingship on akara, I had more items than him so am I jealous of you ? no way.

omg look my account is lvl 70 and has set shell,personal sword and master WOOT !! looks retarded? don't you think ?

by the way, if you gonna tell me " you have a sharer " then you probably should know I've xped my account from lvl 0 to lvl 66 alone because my sharer had to work and when my sharer back I played 3 more days and I lost my internet because I changed my adsl from 2mb to 3mb, and when I back the account was lvl 70 already(1 week ago which means before than you) nd many people knows and can confirm this so if that doesn't means "alone" then kk take it as you want.

and btw, I didn't bababought anything yet, unless you call " buy prem+kc " babashop then sorry I did =( , thinking on babashop but later when prices gets down

I'm out , keep bragging noobs things, is your life

cya[/b]
    STFU BABASHOPER? TY BB
    dude u spend more money on this game then i do in real life on food and shit :S its really sad for u but if u are prooud of it go for it! and yes u did get lvl 70 in like w/e but bud u had like 5+ sharrers so stfu now k?
    yes i know u do have skill but yep u did have sharrers and u are proud of something like that ? :S very sad boy!

Tiba

lmao, never thought I had to do it but ... here we go

I must agree with Ethernal

lvl 70 on platinium premiun ? lol it's pretty easy , at least if you got lvl 70 really fast like on 16 days or if you was the first 70 then I could accept it but post a ss getting 70 even knowning there are like 100+ 70's already? wow, who gives a shit ? also you got kingship really easy because only english people were able to log carnac west and most of them were your clannies but if fierce were orcs and didn't leave and if my clan were there and all people who speak english except turks were there then I probably had more chance to get the kingship instead of you

and please, enjoy your kingship because I'm pretty sure this is your first and last time.

I'm really sorry but I'm bored to see your dumbs posts every time I check ko4life

EDIT : (since a guy replied my post already)
    if you know me then you should know I like to brag sometimes, but few times I did was when I was the first who got 1m nps while everyone had 600k and other one was when I was the first who got lvl 75 while everyone were 70-72 , you can't brag a thing that everyone can do and btw don't come with " jealous " because then I'll really laugh on your face since even when luca had kingship on akara, I had more items than him so am I jealous of you ? no way.

omg look my account is lvl 70 and has set shell,personal sword and master WOOT !! looks retarded? don't you think ?

by the way, if you gonna tell me " you have a sharer " then you probably should know I've xped my account from lvl 0 to lvl 66 alone because my sharer had to work and when my sharer back I played 3 more days and I lost my internet because I changed my adsl from 2mb to 3mb, and when I back the account was lvl 70 already(1 week ago which means before than you) nd many people knows and can confirm this so if that doesn't means "alone" then kk take it as you want.

and btw, I didn't bababought anything yet, unless you call " buy prem+kc " babashop then sorry I did =( , thinking on babashop but later when prices gets down

I'm out , keep bragging noobs things, is your life

cya[/b]

hmm yeah and ummm

i bet if i was on east..
    playing alone
    i would be one of the highest on east as well as there is many parties.. when i was on, in west and no parties
    so yup yup it is pretty hard when there is no parties..
    70 on west is a big step
    id prolly be about 75+ now on east? with the turks and all?
    party 24/7?
    yeahhhhhhh bud
    so u can call ur self leveling slow
    thanks bud
    bb

NaidenZ

STFU BABASHOPER? TY BB
    dude u spend more money on this game then i do in real life on food and shit :S its really sad for u but if u are prooud of it go for it! and yes u did get lvl 70 in like w/e but bud u had like 5+ sharrers so stfu now k?
    yes i know u do have skill but yep u did have sharrers and u are proud of something like that ? :S very sad boy![/b]
    babashoper ? are you kidding me ? I didn't spent 1$ on this game, all money I've spent on this game buying items and premiuns was the money I got from selling items,accounts nd gbs so wtf? stfu babashoper ? wow

by the way, seems like you are pretty retarded because you don't know how to read right ? I SAID " I did xp from lvl 0 to lvl 66 ALONE" , do you know what means "alone" ? and when bola back I played 3-4 days if I'm not wrong and then I lost my internet when I was on 67.90% and he did xp alone till 70

5 sharers? where are them ? dude you are really pathetic , try to catch me with others things, you know I'm right and what you do is just talk bullshits and please next time try to read my previous post carefully oke ?

and btw if you don't believe me then Oblivion could confirm all what I'm saying without problems because he was on my clan

and I'm really sorry if the money I have made from ko is more than the money you spend on real life so dont kill me for being a good xper nd farmer.
    hmm yeah and ummm

i bet if i was on east..
    playing alone
    i would be one of the highest on east as well as there is many parties.. when i was on, in west and no parties
    so yup yup it is pretty hard when there is no parties..
    70 on west is a big step
    id prolly be about 75+ now on east? with the turks and all?
    party 24/7?
    yeahhhhhhh bud
    so u can call ur self leveling slow
    thanks bud
    bb[/b]
    seems like you are totally wrong, if my clan were on west then I'd be lvl 73

do you think is so hard to xp when you have all free spots ? or do you think is more harder to xp when all spots are full ? on east all spots of paramuns are full 24/7 almost they all are clan parties OF TURKS and almost they all have a koxper priest so they never die, funny ...

btw what I can do is " call myself a guy who didn't too much xp on this server " because I lost my internet and because I'm bored =(

good job

magnified

oh sweet an other killah comming in -.-,

1. who told you i was crying?, be more original on ur insults buddy

2. i agree with you on that, the prob is that he spamm this 5 times ea min. srry mr smarty pants if im looking to noob for you. i really CANT manage to maintain my hp, oh jeeze im so noob "sarcasm"

3. lol arena. an other usual reply comming out when the person has no solutions left. "come arena i will shut u off" as if i really care bout who is the highest lvl between each other.

u might win ingame but here u just messed up everything[/b]
    you are a fuckin random...
    stop wasting your time on gogos topic cussing at us if u got nothing to back it up with...

winning an arguement over the internet is like winning the special olympics... is that original enough for u twat?

Tiba

lol
    i edited my post
    dont wanna be a dick
    but okay buddy
    ur better then all cuase u got sharers
    and i dont sorry

NaidenZ

lol
    i edited my post
    dont wanna be a dick
    but okay buddy
    ur better then all cuase u got sharers
    and i dont sorry[/b]
    btw, I don't have any sharer atm because bola is not playing silver anymore because he can't use proxy so he can't log and he made his account lvl 0.

and look what he got... http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=228287

btw I could tell you amost exactly what my sharer have done, 350% around and rest (67 lvls), personal sword and master and Iron Nek all that I got by my own so yeah you should edit this also
    ur better then all cuase u got sharers [/b]

Hey cutie Senior Member

Well at first i was like... ahh i don't wanna start to flame again... but since you allready mentioned his spamming, i might aswell post this:
    [/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL IN MY COPTER
    if you were pking, then i understand how your friend died, but im an exp party, with 2 priests? if thats the case, your whole party should be dead for being so bad

ISeeYouPee

NaidenZ u are such a hypocrit! u tell me y u post lvl 70 not a big thing...
    tell me again who posted this!
    "first clan that killed falenkor on akara"
    do we fucking care bout u and your clan? k then stfu

Banned

Right

Tiba

btw, I don't have any sharer atm because bola is not playing silver anymore because he can't use proxy so he can't log and he made his account lvl 0.

and look what he got... http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=228287

btw I could tell you amost exactly what my sharer have done, 350% around and rest (67 lvls), personal sword and master and Iron Nek all that I got by my own so yeah you should edit this also [/b]

rofl they dont play.. im guessing thats why ur still lvl 70?

thats why i love the patch !!!

NaidenZ

NaidenZ u are such a hypocrit! u tell me y u post lvl 70 not a big thing...
    tell me again who posted this!
    "first clan that killed falenkor on akara"
    do we fucking care bout u and your clan? k then stfu[/b]
    ok I'll tell you who posted that

miracle clan, Steelo did as far as I know because my clan down were the second clan who killed felankor on akara =( but we were the first clan who got long cape + top1 on humannd orc side

you failed once again nice try anyway =(

but let me help you at least since you are trying to make myself looks bad

I made a post called I WANT GET IT DOWN

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=naidenz

we made clan down on akara and as fast as we had grade 1 we killed isilon with 14 guys around nd we donated all nps and we got accredite1 and we went to felankor zone and after 2 days we killed it with 1 clan without ally all so we made fresh new clan, killled isilon and felankor in just 4 days on a new server that's an achievement but post a SS getting lvl 70 while knowning there are like 100 70's already? is that an achievement? LOL

rofl they dont play.. im guessing thats why ur still lvl 70?

thats why i love the patch !!! [/b]
    I'm not playing , that's why I'm lvl 70 yet =(

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lolol nolife pc 24/7 (Y)

oh sweet an other killah comming in -.-,

1. who told you i was crying?, be more original on ur insults buddy

2. i agree with you on that, the prob is that he spamm this 5 times ea min. srry mr smarty pants if im looking to noob for you. i really CANT manage to maintain my hp, oh jeeze im so noob "sarcasm"

3. lol arena. an other usual reply comming out when the person has no solutions left. "come arena i will shut u off" as if i really care bout who is the highest lvl between each other.

u might win ingame but here u just messed up everything[/b]
    i think it matters more ingame than on a forum dude..

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast