Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

yet another 70 in carnac west!

This is a discussion on yet another 70 in carnac west! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok I'll tell you who posted that miracle clan, Steelo did as far as I know because my clan down ...
Page: 7

Tiba

ok I'll tell you who posted that

miracle clan, Steelo did as far as I know because my clan down were the second clan who killed felankor on akara =( but we were the first clan who got long cape + top1 on humannd orc side

you failed once again nice try anyway =(

but let me help you at least since you are trying to make myself looks bad

I made a post called I WANT GET IT DOWN

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=naidenz

we made clan down on akara and as fast as we had grade 1 we killed isilon with 14 guys around nd we donated all nps and we got accredite1 and we went to felankor zone and after 2 days we killed it with 1 clan without ally all so we made fresh new clan, killled isilon and felankor in just 4 days on a new server that's an achievement but post a SS getting lvl 70 while knowning there are like 100 70's already? is that an achievement? LOL
    I'm not playing , that's why I'm lvl 70 yet =([/b]

100 70's?
    as far as i know
    there is 3..
    1 on human side which is pancho
    and on orc
    me(extreme) and ice

ISeeYouPee

killled isilon and felankor in just 4 days on a new server that's an achievement but post a SS getting lvl 70 while knowning there are like 100 70's already? is that an achievement? LOL
    I'm not playing , that's why I'm lvl 70 yet =([/b]
    dude

Sorry you fail again
    get your facts right
    there is only 3 lvl 70s legit in west so shut your mouth? atleast there was liek week ago

now there might be more but ya this is how it is my noobish friend
    so get your facts rig

NaidenZ

dude

Sorry you fail again
    get your facts right
    there is only 3 lvl 70s legit in west so shut your mouth? atleast there was liek week ago

now there might be more but ya this is how it is my noobish friend
    so get your facts rig[/b]
    I was talking about both carnac, east+west and I said 100 for just say a number but there are many already and I can't believe how people can't xp having spots free all the whole day, kinda stupid if u ask me :

and even if there are 3 , get lvl 70 is not achievement anymore unless you are the first one like I said before but now, you made 2-3 posts before, I didn't said anything but another one ? everything you do on ko you post on ko4life , what if u make a mirage +6 then u gonna post it ?

just post your achievements and I wouldn't say anything.

The king. Senior Member

wow nice

Boyce

btw I could tell you amost exactly what my sharer have done, 350% around and rest (67 lvls), personal sword and master and Iron Nek all that I got by my own so yeah you should edit this also [/b]
    So you soloed a SQ?

I made a post called I WANT GET IT DOWN[/b]
    ROFL.

Hey cutie Senior Member

I was talking about both carnac, east+west and I said 100 for just say a number but there are many already and I can't believe how people can't xp having spots free all the whole day, kinda stupid if u ask me :

and even if there are 3 , get lvl 70 is not achievement anymore unless you are the first one like I said before but now, you made 2-3 posts before, I didn't said anything but another one ? everything you do on ko you post on ko4life , what if u make a mirage +6 then u gonna post it ?

just post your achievements and I wouldn't say anything.[/b]
    does your e-penis ever stop growing?
    guess not <_<

Naidenz! I heard someone made a movie on turkish forums where they killed you 1v1 in carnac east!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just check frmtr.

Please flame there.

Spamming king chat? Oh please shut the fuck up. You idiots were glad to get an English king so you actually understand what they said in king chat, and now you are bitching about it. He doesn&#39;t spam it, if someone pms him saying there party is looking for melee, he&#39;ll say that to be helpful, if the exp party he is in needs a melee, he&#39;ll say that to help him + his party + the guy who comes. Next month, if no undestructablezz gets it, ill laugh at how much the new king fails.

Jason269

This is fucking stupid ROFL.. IceCold posted he got 70, u guys flame the fuck outta him, i mean WTF?!

jeez go in-game and go lvl kk? ty bb.

dartagon

Naidenz! I heard someone made a movie on turkish forums where they killed you 1v1 in carnac east!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just check frmtr.
    Please flame there.
    Spamming king chat? Oh please shut the fuck up. You idiots were glad to get an English king so you actually understand what they said in king chat, and now you are bitching about it. He doesn&#39;t spam it, if someone pms him saying there party is looking for melee, he&#39;ll say that to be helpful, if the exp party he is in needs a melee, he&#39;ll say that to help him + his party + the guy who comes. Next month, if no undestructablezz gets it, ill laugh at how much the new king fails.[/b]
    well if u didnt noticed, CW is a english/spanish server, and as far as i know, thereslike 10% of spanish. it cant be worse than this king lawl. im gonna laugh at u cuz you will have no more reason to claim ur the bests and heroes and all this omfgbbq things.

ScottCW1

100 70&#39;s?
    as far as i know
    there is 3..
    1 on human side which is pancho
    and on orc
    me(extreme) and ice[/b]
    picnic is 70 now

Hey cutie Senior Member

well if u didnt noticed, CW is a english/spanish server, and as far as i know, thereslike 10% of spanish. it cant be worse than this king lawl. im gonna laugh at u cuz you will have no more reason to claim ur the bests and heroes and all this omfgbbq things.[/b]
    I really doubt anything you say, becuz if ur sig is right, your a lvl 56 sin?
    please, go dcz, dont talk with teh big boyz, your way outta your league

i laughed at that ss lol he died coz command ..

Banned

i laughed at that ss lol he died coz command ..[/b]
    i laugh also , it was pretty funny what a turd :P

dirtyroy

Congrats . As for all the hate, well it comes with the territory.. i remember a few weeks back i was the target of all the venom. Just let it slide off your back and continue to succeed in the game. and btw, Slowly but surely we&#39;ll take you guys out. h34r:

H4tred

grats bud

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast