Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

yet another 70 in carnac west!

This is a discussion on yet another 70 in carnac west! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So you soloed a SQ? ROFL.[/b] when did I said that ? I mean by saying " I got iron ...
Page: 8

NaidenZ

So you soloed a SQ?
    ROFL.[/b]
    when did I said that ? I mean by saying " I got iron nek" because I killed it while bola didn't played nd when he back the account had in already thanks of me , and If you want to know how I killed that sq then I'll let you know, no wolf, no master, no ap sc, no buf, no ac

picnic is 70 now[/b]
    and the account who played DrunkMexican wasn't 70 also ? =( nice 3 : p

so get your facts rig[/b]
    hmm =x

dartagon

I really doubt anything you say, becuz if ur sig is right, your a lvl 56 sin?
    please, go dcz, dont talk with teh big boyz, your way outta your league[/b]
    wow. shame on you. you made the biggest mistake by calling me anoob, a dcz, a "minor league", if it wasnt the lvl, i would beat the crap out of CW. the prob id that im not wasting my money on a game like all of you kunts do. i had a lvl 65 on xig while average lvl was 72-75 (average) and still powned. On pathos i owned lvl 79 babashoppers while i was lvl 71 with average items. next time make sure u have all the facts to treat someone a noob becuz somehow it will get back on you and ur gonna be even more busted.

wow. shame on you. you made the biggest mistake by calling me anoob, a dcz, a "minor league", if it wasnt the lvl, i would beat the crap out of CW. the prob id that im not wasting my money on a game like all of you kunts do. i had a lvl 65 on xig while average lvl was 72-75 (average) and still powned. On pathos i owned lvl 79 babashoppers while i was lvl 71 with average items. next time make sure u have all the facts to treat someone a noob becuz somehow it will get back on you and ur gonna be even more busted.[/b]
    ur still a noob.

magnified

well if u didnt noticed, CW is a english/spanish server, and as far as i know, thereslike 10% of spanish. it cant be worse than this king lawl. im gonna laugh at u cuz you will have no more reason to claim ur the bests and heroes and all this omfgbbq things.[/b]
    he doesnt claim he is the best because he is the king...
    he claims hes the best warrior at server because he is (other than pancho, they havent vs'd yet)

get off this topic playa

+134222

ISeeYouPee

I was talking about both carnac, east+west and I said 100 for just say a number but there are many already and I can't believe how people can't xp having spots free all the whole day, kinda stupid if u ask me :

and even if there are 3 , get lvl 70 is not achievement anymore unless you are the first one like I said before but now, you made 2-3 posts before, I didn't said anything but another one ? everything you do on ko you post on ko4life , what if u make a mirage +6 then u gonna post it ?

just post your achievements and I wouldn't say anything.[/b]
    ko is my life

so what ever i make its on here ty bb

Gr33ntumb

wow. shame on you. you made the biggest mistake by calling me anoob, a dcz, a "minor league", if it wasnt the lvl, i would beat the crap out of CW. the prob id that im not wasting my money on a game like all of you kunts do. i had a lvl 65 on xig while average lvl was 72-75 (average) and still powned. On pathos i owned lvl 79 babashoppers while i was lvl 71 with average items. next time make sure u have all the facts to treat someone a noob becuz somehow it will get back on you and ur gonna be even more busted.[/b]
    Dart is a GG sin

lmao

teh big boyz? Your playing a korean grindfest and your acting better then somone else?!

its like a bunch of wiggers came along and decided to play a mmo (if theres time, along with all the bitch pimpin and drive bys your badasses must do) and you all suck at it. Its like a little kid when he gets a new bike, he wants to show it to everyone.

Grow the fuck up please, your ruining the internet.

NuXx

bah, leave crackburak
    if u read his post
    like 90% of them he flamin some1 else
    just a tard who lookin for attention

magnified

truthfully, all the flame on this topic is absouletly retarded....

they guy got 70, he feels it is an achievement... congratulate the guy.... ffs

NaidenZ

ko is my life

so what ever i make its on here ty bb[/b]
    no ofense but you are pathetic then : p

and btw, congratulations ! :lol:

Wac

omfg
    i&#39;m only 61 ><

dartagon

he doesnt claim he is the best because he is the king...
    he claims hes the best warrior at server because he is (other than pancho, they havent vs&#39;d yet)

get off this topic playa
    +134222[/b]
    actually atm on CW "best" doesnt mean the most skilled if u didnt noticed yet, its normal he kills everyone if hes 70. think of this buddy. you know now why thres so many flames out there? hes claiming hes the best of the bests but its jsut a question of lvl.

in like 1-2 months when lvls get equal, maybe ill change my mind if he demonstrates hes really skilled and can compete with other warriors and no matter how he almost always win, then he could say hes the best warrior on CW. but now, its just pissing everyones off.

Tiba

actually atm on CW "best" doesnt mean the most skilled if u didnt noticed yet, its normal he kills everyone if hes 70. think of this buddy. you know now why thres so many flames out there? hes claiming hes the best of the bests but its jsut a question of lvl.

in like 1-2 months when lvls get equal, maybe ill change my mind if he demonstrates hes really skilled and can compete with other warriors and no matter how he almost always win, then he could say hes the best warrior on CW. but now, its just pissing everyones off.[/b]
    so if ur saying that...
    why dont u lvl?
    there is a skill in leveling.

magnified

in like 1-2 months when lvls get equal, maybe ill change my mind if he demonstrates hes really skilled and can compete with other warriors and no matter how he almost always win, then he could say hes the best warrior on CW. but now, its just pissing everyones off.[/b]
    at the pace your going... you&#39;ll be 70 in 2010...

so if ur saying that...
    why dont u lvl?
    there is a skill in leveling.[/b]

...what?

theres no skill in lvlling... its jsut buying prem/scrolls and pushing 4 buttons

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast