Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

yet another 70 in carnac west!

This is a discussion on yet another 70 in carnac west! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You know what I saw on the PvP server? Undestructablezzz back pedaling from orc shortcut to the bowl 6 o'clock ...
Page: 9

Banned

You know what I saw on the PvP server? Undestructablezzz back pedaling from orc shortcut to the bowl 6 o'clock entrance and then back to the raven spawn.

You guys are organize but teamwork skills...can be improve. This wasn't like 50 orcs who pushed you guys back but 15-20 random people not all in the same party. Also a lot of people were slow from the blizzards from your mages, yet you have to move back that far. Could've taken advantage of that.

BTW who needs level if you have skills. Insulting someone's level/gears mean you're counting on that as your advantage to beat them.

Royalassassin

tbh ppl should have been lvl 70 like weeks ago, around when pancho got it..

magnified

You know what I saw on the PvP server? Undestructablezzz back pedaling from orc shortcut to the bowl 6 o'clock entrance and then back to the raven spawn.

You guys are organize but teamwork skills...can be improve. This wasn't like 50 orcs who pushed you guys back but 15-20 random people not all in the same party. Also a lot of people were slow from the blizzards from your mages, yet you have to move back that far. Could've taken advantage of that.

BTW who needs level if you have skills. Insulting someone's level/gears mean you're counting on that as your advantage to beat them.[/b]

hence, clusterfuck.

waytogofranko

tbh ppl should have been lvl 70 like weeks ago, around when pancho got it..[/b]
    not everyone has 3 people on the same acct or however many was playing on it at the time

ISeeYouPee

tbh ppl should have been lvl 70 like weeks ago, around when pancho got it..[/b]
    to be honest people dont have 4 or 5 sharrers like pancho did before...so ya stfu k bud?

Gr33ntumb

most important thing for leveling is not skill , its time

what if you got the skill but have to work (study) 180 hours a month , suck it up do like other and take your damn 2-3-4-5-6-12-24 months for 70 ( and dont share)

Banned

+Plat prem [/b]
    + exp valk

Royalassassin

Lol, why do you have to post hitting lvl 70 this late into the server..

ISeeYouPee

Lol, why do you have to post hitting lvl 70 this late into the server..[/b]
    dude did anybody ask u ? its pretty good for no sharrerS?
    3rd on server so ya u r a fag royal u suck balls so i wouldnt be tlaking.. u have never been 70 so shut it?

magnified

too add on to the flame

2nd in a week?

wear that to play dota, you wont die as much !

gnrh123

Gratz baba

so if ur saying that...
    why dont u lvl?
    there is a skill in leveling.[/b]
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Banned

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA[/b]
    +1

dartagon

BTW who needs level if you have skills. Insulting someone's level/gears mean you're counting on that as your advantage to beat them.[/b]
    +1 to Kennie

+1 to Greentumb

+1 to shell

in most of the exp parties (actually all xD) tehres a priest. so u can focus on ur combo only, thats a fuking big deal dam!!!! you need to be pretty god dawn skilled to try and combo a practice dummie.

an other non sense comment from these non brain kids.

btw instead of the poor lives u got guys, actually we do have a life and we are not always thinking about exping and exping and ofmg i want to be the first lvl 70 so everyone will think im a GODDDDD OMGGGGGGGG ITS MY DREAMMMMMMM, i want to be a hero oh!!!! "sigh"

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast