Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Yey! Got lucky on anvil [Carnac West]

This is a discussion on Yey! Got lucky on anvil [Carnac West] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Slry i want to say i don't care about it, and all you think about degano, stop to talk like ...
Page: 3

Slry i want to say i don't care about it, and all you think about degano, stop to talk like this it's a game who some guys like you, think it's reality.
    I'm shocked of what happen in usa, not in c-w, full of crap anyway it's the past for me, i leave it already...

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    Get real ... being jealous cause of items in KO ? That worth cents ? cmon dude ..
    Yeah ofcurse you jealous and no its not worth cents..I got offered(the offer came on 10.12.12) 1300usd via WU, so yeah I guess you jealous.
    A guy who never had anything in this game and just trying to find any character to play on.. yeah I'm pretty sure you jealous.

And again and again , I'll keep saying it.
    WHY would I lie about any item I have?I don't give a shit what you think about my gear so I don't see any point to lie, you can belive to what you want.
    Just do for me a favor, stop jealous.

@Ganzah, I'm sorry but this guy just trying to make fights. I had to post this comment so he might close his mouth for a while(If he's smart enough, he will)

Now, I am out of this topic and Rec7on , if you got something to say you can PM me and stop bitching in everyones topic, that guy just wanted to post SS of his upgrade...then I told him congratz & commented on regiss post and just said I got higher offer then he think we can get in cwest and you came out and tried to start a fight with that old subject of ilegal items.
    Seriously grow up already, you can continue jealous if you want to but stop destroying other people's topics.

-See ya.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Yeah ofcurse you jealous and no its not worth cents..I got offered(the offer came on 10.12.12) 1300usd via WU, so yeah I guess you jealous.
    A guy who never had anything in this game and just trying to find any character to play on.. yeah I'm pretty sure you jealous.

And again and again , I'll keep saying it.
    WHY would I lie about any item I have?I don't give a shit what you think about my gear so I don't see any point to lie, you can belive to what you want.
    Just do for me a favor, stop jealous.

@Ganzah, I'm sorry but this guy just trying to make fights. I had to post this comment so he might close his mouth for a while(If he's smart enough, he will)

Now, I am out of this topic and Rec7on , if you got something to say you can PM me and stop bitching in everyones topic, that guy just wanted to post SS of his upgrade...then I told him congratz & commented on regiss post and just said I got higher offer then he think we can get in cwest and you came out and tried to start a fight with that old subject of ilegal items.
    Seriously grow up already, you can continue jealous if you want to but stop destroying other people's topics.

-See ya.
    I really didn't want to get into this but I just cant hold myself... So you're saying that King Of Knight and koranking is bugged and show wrong information only on your priest? And thats why you never showed your priest's armor when people ask you to? Get reall bro...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I really didn't want to get into this but I just cant hold myself... So you're saying that King Of Knight and koranking is bugged and show wrong information only on your priest? And thats why you never showed your priest's armor when people ask you to? Get reall bro...
    yea bro , ofc it lies , it just hates degano !!!

on degano's comment :

I've played this game for a long time , quit and came back and so on ... i just can't be arsed to open a new char , or maybe i will .

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    kok is bugged seriously .w.

Little archer Senior Member

its all a conspiracy, that damn koranking guy has a vendetta with badfamily!

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

KoK is a lie!

It has never shown correct items! His set is exceptional +3, he just owns SOOOO much it makes us ALL JELLYYYY you know?

+9 Trial set? The +9 set we know he has? It's +3 you don't even knooow.

Perfection I'm with you bro I GOT YO BACK NIGGUH. But I'm so jealous of you, 1300 usd too?! =/ That's more than I make in years.. </3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123