Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

yo guys REDONE IN SLOW MO

This is a discussion on yo guys REDONE IN SLOW MO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maggy sup sup kido, yea no skill, no leads, no 'anticipation', all items and no skill your right but you ...
Page: 3

magnified

maggy sup sup kido, yea no skill, no leads, no 'anticipation', all items and no skill your right

but you see the part where keenan dies and tp's back just in time to save me and then we take out that quick party and hes a bit ahead and tp to friends scrolls and ks him?? bad ass or no?

i made a slower one link on there noobybooby check that one[/b]
    like i said, i dont think u have been hit for more than 500 nor u havent hit others for under 800

Mike_Miller

yea totaly and all my vs are rigged.... doesnt your clan leader have iron set rofx2 chitn 8 eme re+1....

why oyu on my case? was it you or blunt i came to level in cz all the tiem when you guys got hacked? but now that bloods sucks my sick all the time you have to too? but loyalty and respect only comes with age so when some 13 yr old kid come in a kinda cool topic and talks shit its useless. i told everyoen in the topic if you didnt like or or didnt want to see it dont take the time to download it or watch it.

what you should do it talk a bunch of shit about me on vent and record it and then put it on you tube so i can have a good laught at hearing your voice again.

Snirr5

nice =]

poiz3n

lol hes got a bad combo and does like 5k dmg to every +3 legıt uniques and like hb+20 ?

mike<3
    u forgot me in credits
    nice movie i enjoyed
    c0br4:P

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

ty for normal speed. gg

IllusionS

His combo is fine in almost every scene, if you watch the howling sword refresh on the skillbar, its being used INSTANTLY as it refreshes, which means its perfect. The reason he runs infront of people (what you think is sliding), is so it limits their ability to run away, and if they do run away hes one step closer to hitting them. Only bad thing is I think he&#39;s using Weapon defenses in some of these versus.

magnified

bloods, pls post the ss of the michaels leet comboo..

show dese trix how dis nigguhs combo is shit

Mike_Miller

bloods, pls post the ss of the michaels leet comboo..
    show dese trix how dis nigguhs combo is shit[/b]
    trix nigguhs
    lol coming from 13 yr old virgin white boi nice!

czm yea stay a step ahead and also will lag alot of ppl get away from the warrior if they go stright back or turn to quick. the weapon defenese i use on rouges but not mrmscow just cuase i didint have it at the time, all rouges i use dd +7 in vs so i tryed not to put it in the video cuasse its cheap, but me and you both know we haave had this discussion and im sure you think im right lol. i heaard you doing great in ronark nice bro and say hi to beatrix for me.

KOBE MAN WTF I MADE WHEN YOU WERNT WITH US BRO BUT DAM MAN IM SRY MATE! my bad. i love you thgouth seriously!

and all positive feedback ty guys

Mike_Miller

lol hes got a bad combo and does like 5k dmg to every +3 legıt uniques and like hb+20 ?[/b]
    i was lvl 70/71 when this was shot and i was one of the 1st i didnt need to be have hb 20 you should also check out bizant0 pk video he ownt all as well.

ill teach you more if you come to the new server but it jsut kinda a fact at 70 warriors and rouges are just in a new league. do you play ko? hit me up on msn if you need any more help bro.

zzz Mike is 100% ownage you babas stfu

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123