Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Yoshi Alliance

This is a discussion on Yoshi Alliance within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Velerefontis You can read all about it in Dan Brown's "The Yoshi Code" lmao Mr Vele =)...
Page: 4

BattyBat

Originally posted by Velerefontis
    You can read all about it in Dan Brown's "The Yoshi Code"
    lmao Mr Vele =)

FatM4n

Originally posted by BattyBat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattyBat)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Velerefontis
    lmao Mr Vele =)[/b]
    Loving it

the_DEAN

Also notice our Yoshi is bending over. Thats not random, it was intended to be this way by an evol (:P) plot made by our gay clan leader.
    hahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    dont forget that you are gay assistand :P haahahahah

Reinhard

Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Velerefontis
    Also notice our Yoshi is bending over. Thats not random, it was intended to be this way by an evol (:P) plot made by our gay clan leader.
    hahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    dont forget that you are gay assistand :P haahahahah[/b]
    Is that a gay clan? :unsure:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

hot

any vcds that comes with it?

::HiGhTiMeZ::

yes the whole clan is gay except me i only like gurls and gurls only they trying to get me to go gay but FUCK that shit lol i am a woman lover. NOT a man lover.

FatM4n

Originally posted by ::HiGhTiMeZ::
    yes the whole clan is gay except me i only like gurls and gurls only they trying to get me to go gay but FUCK that shit lol i am a woman lover. NOT a man lover.
    come sit in fatm4ns lap and I change you to a gay

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-::HiGhTiMeZ::
    come sit in fatm4ns lap and I change you to a gay [/b]

hell no i will NEVER be gay i am a stright man and i love my woman and thats all...

evenson

Originally posted by ::HiGhTiMeZ::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::HiGhTiMeZ:</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n@

hell no i will NEVER be gay i am a stright man and i love my woman and thats all..................................[/b]

Blatently Gay.

Vertig0

hahahahahha dont forget what book started it all... Yoshi and Gays also by Dan Brown :P

FatM4n

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by ::HiGhTiMeZ::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::HiGhTiMeZ:
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @

hell no i will NEVER be gay i am a stright man and i love my woman and thats all..................................[/b]

Blatently Gay.[/b][/quote]

C'mon spread the gayness here

Reinhard

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by ::HiGhTiMeZ::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::HiGhTiMeZ:
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @

Blatently Gay.[/b][/quote]

gay 100% positive, research shows so. h43r:

well yall think what yall wonna think but i am stright and i love woman so yall idoits think what yall wonna think

Haxium

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_

Hey u can't post those pics here, i had to remove it couse some ppl said i was a racist, sorry arca
    "Nigga" isnt "nigger". "Nigger" is rascist, "Nigga" isnt [/b]
    lol unless your white/asian/non-black...in which case both of them is. Racism are not just words but the meaning behind the word. Both words mean the same thing.[/b][/quote]

This come from wikipedia :

The term is used in AAVE to replace words such as pal, friend, chum, people, person, boy, etc. For example, when speaking AAVE, one might say, "European niggas can ball" which can be translated into English as, "European guys can play the sport basketball very well." Another example would be, "Where my niggas at?" The English translation would be, "Where did all my friends go to?"

So for you, in : "Hi guyz", the "guyz" part is rascist?

Sorry to tell that you're wrong and im right.

el_loko

phantom you no are original

first mario bros & yoshi, i lost image of mario but have it:

long time after cape bug 2 time make same cape and 2 time lost same cape >_<

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast