"Dm owning" - what game was that?

This is a discussion on "Dm owning" - what game was that? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, I saw a link to a movie in youtube, some thread here I wonder if u can send me ...
Page: 1

seal

Default "Dm owning" - what game was that?

Hey, I saw a link to a movie in youtube, some thread here I wonder if u can send me link to the game or tell me the name.
    The movie was like a big fat ugly Dark Mare in a like cartoon game. The guy was riding a weird animal and run around in a town. I dont think it was WoW, but Im not sure

If u watched this movie and know the game, pls tell me.

Ty.

M0NSTERED

WoW.

+++ WRONG SECTION

DragonFire

That was in World of warcraft...It is a World boss...its pretty hard to kill..you need 40 pretty well geared people to take it.

seal

Ty for ur answers!

H1ddenRage

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    That was in World of warcraft...It is a World boss...its pretty hard to kill..you need 40 pretty well geared people to take it.
    so sorta like felekor? or however its spelled :lol:

poiz3n

or u can use 1 hit hacks but ya

DragonFire

Originally posted by H1ddenRage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(H1ddenRage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    so sorta like felekor? or however its spelled :lol:[/b]
    Hm...I am going to say yes, but only on the behalf that i havent killed either.. ^_^ but that boss takes more comunication...you have to get it to a certian% before a 10 mins or it randomly explodes 5 people..which effect people in a certian range of that 5.

Ainelover

u dont need to have 40 people.. a guild on 20-30 can take him if all is skilled

DragonFire

Originally posted by Ainelover
    true..but i mean thats if you have BWL cleared..but its still really hard..cause the server i used to play..people used to have watch that and then when someone was trying to kill it...go fuck there healers or something

Originally posted by Ainelover
    No you just need a 1 turk

KaChing

Originally posted by neTworK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neTworK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ainelover
    No you just need a 1 turk[/b]
    :lol: